Overall Satisfaction with Web CEO
I was part of the SEO team at a small to midsized company in the websites industry. Part of my job was analyzing keywords, competitor analysis, and managing adwords, as well as content development for our home website and for client's websites occasionally. Web CEO was a critical part of that analysis.
- Keywords research, comparison, analytics
- Competitor SEO analysis
- A good amount of general SEO analysis, such as back-linking trackability, link tracking etc.
- Maybe implement a very easy to use, quick "Overview" analysis rating of a particular website, that didn't drill too deeply into individual metrics, but gave a good overall starting point for review and improvement.
- A redesign of the dashboard main screen, where the layout has things a little more apparently stratified; not that the current one is horrible...but just a new look.
- Integration with other popular programs, social media suites, etc.
- The tools in web ceo will help you hone in on a particular campaign to associate with web pages, which leads to conversion
- If you are doing a/b testing on multiple pages, or competitor analysis of their web and seo presence, web ceo is a great tool to have, again due to its ease of use.
- When we used web ceo at my previous company, we saw immediate results as we used the information to help boost our organic and ppc ratings.
I have used Google Adwords/Analytics, and I feel the ease of use, and general layout of the program is more straightforward than analytics. In Google, many times you have to watch a video or do a live chat to even figure out where something you are looking for is. Web Ceo is far more user friendly.
If someone is just getting started doing SEO analysis, and feels a bit intimidated by the layout or mass of tools in Google analytics...Web Ceo is far more straightforward I feel, and its learning curve is a bit easier to swallow than some of the stuff in Adwords. It also is very good for printing out quick, straight-forward analysis, a bit better than analytics, which is helpful if you work with other departments who may not understand some of the more technical points of SEO.
Using Web CEO
I have been at a new company in marketing for the last 6 months. We are developing a new website, and will be utilizing Adwords, and of course improving our organic ranking against competitors. Once the site is in place, I will be recommending we incorporate Web CEO into my list of tools to do my job efficiently and quickly.