WebEx Meetings Review 56 of 57
WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx--Hands Down the Easiest"
https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingWebEx MeetingsUnspecified7.9634101
Chris Rowan profile photo
January 31, 2014

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx--Hands Down the Easiest"

Score 9 out of 101

Software Version
Net Conferencing
Modules Used
Meeting Center, Event Center, Training Center

Overall Satisfaction

WebEx Meeting is used across our entire organization. We are a large company with over 33,000 employees in over 80 countries. WebEx allows us to meet with remote employees at anytime. It also allows us to reach mass audiences for educational and informational webinars. I use the product weekly for these purposes.
  • Start a One-Click Meeting is great for impromptu meetings--super easy to use and gets you going in a just a minute or two
  • Polling--I use this feature a lot as most webinars without polling tend to be quite boring
  • Annotating--allows participants to be actively involved with the webinar--the next best thing to having them in person
  • I don't have any improvements at this time
  • Allow us to save money by conducting VILT vs. ILT training sessions
  • Can accomodate large numbers of participants
  • Easy to use for host and participants
I have used GoToMeeting, NetMeeting, WebTrain and WebEx. I like WebEx because it is widely known and utilized. My biggest concern is how participant friendly it is--and it's the best.
I am not the decision maker for technology, but I don't see us changing as the entire organization uses it.
I have seen it best used for PPT and other document sharing with remote employees. I also run large weekly webinar series and it's easy to use for the participants.