Hybrid scheduler - integration with Outlook and MS Teams - better user experience and easier scheduling
Tools like Webex Suite combined with Meraki SD-WAN delivers optimal user experience while commiting the same work pace we had in our offices when we were all physically there.
We have seamless collaboration in virtual meetings with Webex, with …
2.) Hybrid work is then giving the ability to work from how with a laptop or VPN
3.) We determine what roles need what peripherals
4.) Every employee is licensed for webex
5.) We also leave it up to managers to chance plans for each of there …
Webex has proven to be a simple user friendly application that gets any task completed.
Webex was a working solution for us prior to the covid epidemic. Webex meetings as well as Webex calling has proven to be a …
It gave the user full control of an inhouse desk environment. The deployment/configuration to our users took us roughly one week.
In and organization of 3000 plus people.
As well as a less stressful environment. No commute, no traffic and to work from your own home gave the employees a more beneficial stress free life. As for management, lower …
With hybrid work you also have the ability to save extra money. The ability to work from anywhere. It has proven to find that work/personal time balance.
We have tested other products but the Cisco solution has proven to be the best option for our company and employees. Not only hardware or software but the support Cisco …
Flexibility was key
Scalable was a factor
Adaptability we the biggest hurdle for the organization as we …
Implementation of supporting solutions like Zero Trust and ensuring …
Staff can move from home, to vehicle to office and maintain their ability to be part of a meeting or …
These were not challenges with Cisco Webex.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (658)8.989%
- High quality audio (666)8.989%
- High quality video (658)8.787%
- Meeting initiation (660)8.787%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Webex Meetings, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12 per month
- Tech Details
Webex Meetings is presented as an engaging, inclusive and intelligent video conferencing solution for the modern workforce that aims to:
Make meetings interactive and engaging
· Reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement
· Enable audiences to share their reactions with animated emojis and gesture recognition
· Improve audience engagement with next-gen dynamic polling and Q&A by Slido
· Customize the stage layout to focus on the content and people that matters most
Make meetings more inclusive
· Remove language barriers with real-time language translation into 100+ languages
· Ensure everyone’s voice can be heard with anonymous polling/Q&A by Slido
· Encourage everyone to participate with breakout rooms that enable smaller group discussions
Help the user work smarter
· Make meetings more productive with automatic transcriptions, notes and highlights
· Monitor and manage work-life balance and professional relationships with personal insights
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: Firefox compatible
- Supported: Safari compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for Linux
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Document/File sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Whiteboards
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Integrates with social media
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: Media
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Audience polling
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Meeting space storage
- Supported: Annotation
- Supported: Remote support features
- Supported: User authentication
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Confidential attendee list
- Supported: Secure file sharing
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
Lifesize Video Conferencing
Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams
- Allows collaboration
- speeds up the meeting process
- allowing for instant messaging
- sometimes there are outages
- the connection is touchy sometimes
- the app can close sometimes
- Business seminars, for experience sharing of experts.
- Formal business meetings.
- Online news briefing.
- It can add more functions of interaction between meeting host and meeting participants.
- It will work better if the transfer of files during meetings is improved.
- I would love it more if the connection is always good.
- Screen Sharing and remote control of presentations by all participants
- Integration with Outlook, Zoom, Teams, and the solutions we already use
- Ease of use, especially on Webex boards and room kits. One click joining of meetings and integration with all of our video phones for simple remote work
- The more we adopt Webex, and the more free presentations by Cisco on using it that I attend, I have a difficult time finding and faults with it.
- Connect people effectively
- Enable live meetings and presentations
- Provide great analytics
- simplify user interface
- more integration
- more user training videos available
- Animated in-meeting reactions with Gesture Control
- Desktop screen and presentation sharing
- Very quick and easy to join
- Audio jitter
- Our users love the latest features like virtual or blurred background in calls
- Very quick, easy and intuitive join experience.
- Desktop and presentation sharing.
- Animated in-meeting reactions with Gesture Control - it's really cool!
- Bandwidth utilization.
- Audio jitter.
- Allows feedback from meeting attendees. Eg clap, thumbs up
- Allows sharing of documents, screen share.
- Has a whiteboard you can share with
- I really cannot think of anything at present.
- Perhaps a selection of elevator music while you wait for meeting to start.
- Sharing and Recording
- Video Quality
- Simple to get started
- Simpler integration with other software
- Usually costs more than competitors
- Easy to use
- Easy to look after
- Third party devices can be a problem.
- Removal of background noise to lessen distractions for other attendees
- Quality of video allows for better visual of attendees when cameras are turned on.
- Ease of joining - only one button to push to join
- Does not always compete well with Microsoft or Zoom for SME customers
- Positioning for SME customers
- Webex Meetings helps in conducting seminars and workshops very well addressing a large number of audience.
- Customize Rooms, Breakout Sessions are very well integrated.
- Highly secured when compared to any other Online Meeting Platform.
- Compatible with any devices, so goes with BYOD (Bring your own device).
- May be integration of Artificial Intelligence will make it more powerful.
- Notification through messages over whatsapp can be one more added and welcoming feature.
- Cost factor should be worked out as it is a bit costly and hence give a chance to many others to opt for some alternate solution.
- Sharing files
- Classroom training platform
- None for now
- Group calls
- Simpler UI
- More features in group call
- Chat & QnA
- Private call analytics
- Content sharing
- Virtual meetings
- User Friendly
- Takes high bandwidth
- Some VPN do not support
- Meeting recordings and reuse after meeting if someone misses the meetings.
- It provide a feature of desktop sharing and application sharing
- It gives you flexibility to join meet either from phone or web browser.
- It provide a high definition of video and audio quality during meetings with high end resolution VC devices
- UI design is atrocious and not user friendly
- Webex meeting solution is costlier as compared to others
- The voice of the speaker breaks quite often, which creates problems for other attendees, particularly for large meetings.
- Hosting virtual Meetings and internal conferences
- Enhance decision making
- Record the meetings to review it later
- Cost is bit higher than the competitors
- Consuming quite high bandwidth
- Allows conducting virtual meeting.
- Allows attendees to join using devices (computer/phones) without any issues
- Allows text messaging to team members
- I find that from time to time (infrequently) the webex blanks out and requires re-connecting
- The whiteboard can be made better for use with mouse
- Allows for sharing content, making annotations, customizable presentation.
- Allows for group trainings and call in which a lot of attendees are required.
- Performs well for team meetings and quick communication via audio & video.
- At times, the meeting audio/video can get glitchy if there are a lot of attendees online and using bandwidth.
- Sometimes, it is hard for my prospects to join the meeting without downloading software or can't get the audio to work for some reason.
- Hard to navigate attendees while presenting yourself.
- Webex Meetings allows for efficient presentation of public webinars.
- Webex Meetings allows for quick and easy collaboration across the world.
- Webex Meetings allow users to join meetings without confusion.
- By default, Webex Meetings starts at every boot and runs in the system tray, this seems unnecessary, it should only run when needed.
- Screen sharing in Webex Meetings is a bit less intuitive than in other competing products.
- The Webex Meetings interface is a bit less intuitive than other products when asking questions during meetings or adjusting device settings.
- Easy to use and manage
- Works across multiple devices
- Very few network restrictions
- Not enough control over some features
- Audio/Video quality not really adjustable for fine control
- No native integration for a broadcast switcher
- Share Documents
- Audio Conferences
- Video Meetings
- Mobile version is great
- User interface is very user-friendly even for the beginners.
- Stability of meetings
- Host control lacks some features.
- Integration might not be an easy task.
- Sometimes sound quality is not the best
- Quality of video and audio is much better than other application.
- Number of users connected is more than other application.
- Customization is very and configuration of user account is much easier.
- User friendly options and menu, configuring the setting is really easy
- Web based WebEx app is light weighted and not using much resources
- Quality can be bit addressed for user sitting far from laptop.
- A lot of customization will improve user activity.
- Large file sharing is one area to improve.
- Browser based login need some improvement,because most of times login via browser than application is really difficult
- Need attention on data usage on mobile access
- Telephony conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Instant messaging chat
- Has high CPU and memory usage
- Has high network bandwidth usage
- Requires low network latency otherwise voice and video quality suffers