WebEx Support Center Review: "WebEx Remote Support - Great Design, lacks in functionality"https://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopWebEx Support CenterUnspecified8.1331012013-10-22T19:11:03.389Z
- The product is very clean looking.
- ActiveX or Java Connectivity gives a nice choice.
- Though the choice is nice, ActiveX and Java controls are sometimes repressed by paranoid IT people - connecting can be time consuming.
- Multiple monitor support gives you a toggle and limits you to three monitors seen - problematic if the customer has more than three monitors, or if you need to see all monitors at once.
- The Enterprise package was actually cheaper than GoToAssist and GoToMeeting combined, and provided more users to have access to the tools.
- WebEx Meeting is superior to GoToMeeting in functionality, performance, and user interface. GoToAssist is superior to WebEx Remote Support in functionality.
The Enterprise package we purchased (Event Center, Remote Support, Meeting Center, and Training Center) for 100 users is the same annual price as GoToMeeting for 25 users. We will renew as it is a package deal. If it were just WebEx Remote Support, we would not renew at all.