June 22, 2022
Professional in OtherBanking Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 8 out of 10
- Expense Management
Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
- Allows for automated approvals
- Allows to select project purposes that make expenses easy to identify
- Overall easy user interface
- When attaching receipts it can be difficult to work out whether they have been attached or not
- Could offer a way for leads to select what is wrong when a payment is rejected
- Positive: easy to use for employees
- Positive: reduces workload for leads who are able to approve expense requests
Overall this is good but when it comes to attaching receipts it can be difficult to know if they have been attached to the claim without exiting out of the receipt tab to check.
Rather than going to a manager for each individual claim Webexpenses streamlines the process making it easy for everyone to manage their time and keep on top of expenses. The process can also be partly automated depending on the claim which makes it simple to know when you have filled out the claim correctly and when you have done something wrong.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?