Overall Satisfaction with WebHR
We are implementing WebHR across our entire organization. It provides all the modules necessary to manage all the employee information from the time they join to the time they leave the company. Especially like the functionality for "role" to be assigned to each employee which permits granular control of what access is permitted to the information in the database. With this functionality, managers automatically have access to the data of their direct reports and the employees can only see their own data and general information about the organization. In general, this application solves many of the issues with managing employee information which traditionally was done by Word, Excel and scanned documents. It gives access to the relevant information to the organization instead of creating bottle necks in the HR department. We are still in early stages of implementing other modules but see great value in going with the WebHR route. Also development and support personnel are very responsive to bug reports and requests for improvements. It is obvious that they are eager to continually improve the user experience. Congratulations to the WebHR team!
- You create the organization structure when setting up employees (define direct reports) and WebHR uses this for its logic. For example; creating organization charts; Applying roles so managers automatically have access to direct reports information; direct reports interact with their managers to request vacation time, performance evaluations, etc.
- We are working within the Google apps business edition which permits easy implementation of WebHR within the organization.
- The ability to create organization charts is very useful. However, current implementation only permits creating a simple output of individual org charts (in the reports section). I currently generate them and then cut/paste to PowerPoints. It would be excellent if WebHR could generate these direct to a powerpoint presentation and at good resolution.
- Would be useful to have ability to create VACANT positions and have these appear in employee list and org charts. Also that they be accounted for separately in the generated reports. Currently I have to create employees called VACANT to get around this. Also would be really nice to be able to link these vacant positions with the recruitment module so management can select the vacant positions and see how the recruitment process is advancing to fill the position.
- An option for a tabular view of the employee data would be really convenient to be able to do mass editing. This instead of having to open and edit one by one. This would help a lot in being able to detect and complete missing data from employee profiles.
- We are too early in implementation to be able to calculate ROI but am sure we will se great benefits in efficiency during the following 6 months.