Updated July 14, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WebHR
It creates the initial documents in the beginning stages of hiring new employees, used for transfers and promotions. It is also used for employee resignations and retirements. Primarily for any aspect that a Human Resource department needs to accomplish their mission. Designated staff from all departments work with HR in establishing documents that are needed and Web HR is what electronically creates the documents.
- WebHR is versatile enough that an organization can use it to meet its specific needs in filling vacant positions, promotions, resignations and retirements. It allows for specific forms to be generated.
- It has a tracking system that notifies chain of command if an action needs to take place.
- Additional documents can be scanned and attached when a file is created, i.e. resignation letter, position descriptions,
- Logging into it from our system gives an error, but after a few minutes it acknowledges me and logs in (because I am logged into our secured system)
- Processes the new requests to HR much quicker than other systems.
- Minimizes if not eliminates additional spreadsheets to see what position have been, will be or already have been, which reduces hand made requests forms that have to be routed for approvals.
- Minimizes uneccesary communications to start a HR issue, but enhances communications to HR department because it is all entered into WebHR. If HR has questions they will have the contact information from the initiator so any question may be answered.
I have not had the opportunity to use any other form of HR actions outside of manual/typewritten requests.