Overall Satisfaction with WooRank
WooRank is an easy to use website and Google Chrome Add-On that makes it easy to analyze the current SEO state of the website you are analyzing. With the Google Add-On, you are able to just click the WooRank button when on the site you are analyzing after about 30 seconds the SEO score will appear and tell you a list of things they are done well (SEO wise) on the site and a list of items that can use some work! It gives you a great idea in a very short amount of time what to work on for the site! WooRank is a great free tool to have in your marketing toolbox!
- WooRank tells you if the website needs improvement on the website title tag and meta description.
- WooRank says if you have any alt attributes missing.
- Woorank gives you insight into if your website is mobile friendly!
- WooRank has room to approve on picking up blog posts that aren't labeled on the blog page. It should just base if they have a blog on if they are consistently updating the content on the website.
- I wish the WooRank free version could be used on more than 10 sites in a day.
- It has had a positive Return on Investment because it's great to run a client site before the first meeting in order to show that you are knowledgeable about their site and can go into a meeting with a list of improvements.
WooRank is a great marketing tool that is well suited for finding out ways to improve a website's search engine optimization. It isn't suited for much more outside of that. The only people I can see using this tool are digital marketers and website designers who are putting out really good websites.