Overall Satisfaction with Workable
Workable is one of the most intuitive tools when it comes to managing candidate databases, especially if you need to evaluate the talent of each candidate, so that those who advance to testing as prospective employees are those who meet the most characteristics that fit the needs of the company. We find that Workable has a very flexible candidate tracking tool. Workable manages a convenient system based on the implementation of job objectives, which, as mentioned above, offer many alternatives when it comes to detailed follow-ups that comply with a certain set of specific characteristics within our talent management. We can create templates with all kinds of information for applicants to review, and we can even export them and send them via email, or as reminders added to the company's activity calendar. These templates can vary in format and quality as much as needed. The platform can be integrated with social networks to be able to review the job applications that come to the company through them, and thus be able to follow up more extensively on the prospective employees who send such applications, having access to more information about them.
- The platform allows us to implement a scorecard service through which it is possible to keep track of the quality of nutrition that each prospective employee could bring to the company, so that the decision to hire any of them is as profitable as possible.
- Communication with candidates is very easy to track, so that it is possible to make sure that the results proposed by each employee in the recruitment area are totally adequate. This is useful to filter possible failures that may occur on the part of the recruitment team.
- The platform works with recruitment funnels, whose structure allows us to purify the information of real utility for the company by the employees, and where we can even add databases with the information of all prospective employees that are kept in the recruitment process.
- Using Workable in conjunction with the information provided by their online technical assistants results in a huge improvement in our labor operation, as they know the best strategies to leverage our hiring management. Workable's technical support is active most of the day.
- Using Workable was no problem for our employees in the human talent development area, mostly because they, despite not having any experience with Workable, were able to adapt to the platform with incredible speed, thanks to the ease of use of Workable and the number of tools it has right out of the box.
- Unlike many other recruitment-oriented services, Workable does not let us use internal HR tools, so our human talent management with Workable is limited to hiring only, and this makes it impossible to match candidates with regular employees within the platform.
- It has no employee portal creation function, so the information provided on our employee portal web page is usually not useful to employees, as we cannot create a second portal where we can inform them about our job bulletins.
- It does not allow you to evaluate the amount of learning that candidates have received within the service unless they expressly state so. In this sense, it would be useful if you could add a form where candidates could fill in windows with their opinion about certain points of the process.
- There is a relatively large improvement in our ROI impact collected in the last few months of using Workable relative to the first few months that the platform was being used to manage the recruitment process.
- Such improvement is possibly due to the fact that the results of hiring processes from months ago are being shown directly in the job performance of new employees.
Do you think Workable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workable's feature set?
Did Workable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Workable go as expected?
Would you buy Workable again?
For the definition of objectives with respect to the number of certain types of employees to be recruited for the company, whether they have talents that are useful in a specific area, or whether they are completely new to the world of work and you are looking for employees with no experience. It is useful in the evaluation of skills of any kind that employees may possess, since, depending on the type of work, some employees need to have more developed skills than the rest in terms of technical knowledge, as in the case of automotive repair companies or manual work in general. The most useful scenario to develop the full potential of Workable is where more control of career planning operations is required, as the service presents us with many easy to customize models depending on the type of career you want to work with (by applicants).