Overall Satisfaction with Workday Prism Analytics
- Very user friendly
- Intuitive interface
- Detailed reports
- There isn’t a free trial period
- Data movement can be slow due to the amount of information being moved
- Cost is high
- It simplifies external data collection and organizing
- It helps decision makers identify trends
- It provides an overview data that can easily be sorted
- Decision-makers can back up their business moves with organized and well-presented data
- Sales are easily tracked to identify trends
- Years of data can be sorted through for record keeping
[Workday Prism Analytics]'s product support is more preferable when comparing the two. [Workday Prism Analytics]'s data modeling had a more interactive and user-friendly interface. Inexperienced new hires can quickly catch on to the software, even if they’re unfamiliar with the platform. The amount of data that can be stored was a prevailing factor. Years of numbers can be accessed quickly and efficiently with [fewer] clicks than other software.
Do you think Workday Prism Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workday Prism Analytics's feature set?
Did Workday Prism Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Workday Prism Analytics go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Workday Prism Analytics again?