WorkflowMax Review: "Can even herd cats."https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementWorkflowMaxUnspecified7.8571012015-07-21T15:47:27.528Z
Overall Satisfaction with WorkflowMax
We use WorkflowMax for every aspect of our jobs other than strategy and design. We use it to open new jobs, allocate staff and costs as well as timings. We use the system to traffic the work and ensure we meet deadlines. In addition we upload costs, issue estimates and purchase orders and raise invoices. Our accountant then exports these invoices seamlessly into MYOB. It is a very useful tool for us and provides a structure to our business that all staff adhere to.
- Clear and easy to use which helps - so very little resistance from staff to utilise the functions
- Saves a huge amount of time from a functional management perspective
- Allows you to get a quick overview of where your business is at and where the workflow crunches are occurring
- Would like less steps between the raising of invoices and email functionality
- Would like the ability to issue credit notes as well as invoices
- Would like the ability to fully edit an invoice after it has been issued ( prior to exporting)
- Increased efficiencies
- Better client service
- Clearer perspective of the financial health of the business
I didn't get an option in the menu above for JobBag which was the previous system we used. My IT/production manager heard of WorkflowMax and invited the team to do a presentation. JobBag was not fulfilling our needs and we also wanted to move to a cloud-based system which could be accessed remotely. With WorkflowMax the pricing was better, we had some flexibility in setting up scenarios or options to suit our specific business and the staff embraced the change.
It is well suited to managing workflow through the agency. However as far as invoices are concerned we do have a number of invoices that are based on a rate card and so do repeat every month and I am sure many ad agencies have these types of invoices. As these are associated with a specific job #, they need to be raised against this job # so I cannot just copy an invoice ( I have tried to do this in the past and it has not worked). I would like to be asked the following: When I create an invoice: Choose a template? This could be one of my options - I would then set up a number of templates for these repeating invoices - I presume I would be offered a drop down menu or similar to choose from.
WorkflowMax Feature Ratings
It's easy to use and provides me with instant online access to the management of my business whether I am at my desk or overseas.
Usability Pros and Cons
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Quoting and invoicing
- Traffic management
- Job status overview
- Repeat invoice functions
Mobile Interface Availability and Impressions
Yes, but I don't use it