Happy with Xero.
March 30, 2015
Happy with Xero.
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Xero
Our company switched to Xero over three years ago. We found it easy to learn and use. Online help is useful. I receive quick responses via email to any questions I have, and they are always happy to help solve any issues or help me find the best way to use Xero for my business. Still waiting on taxation for our USA business, so cannot give it full stars, however it suits our needs for our Australian business well.
- Easy to learn.
- Online help is clear and useful.
- Friendly and helpful staff, quick responses to questions.
- I find it dumbs down the user significantly...the "Great Job! You've reconciled all transactions for this account" message and tick brings me back to primary school. Same with "Bills you need to pay" on homepage. I find it patronising.
- Over a year ago told that tax in NC, USA would come within the next 3-6 months has not come to fruition. Please don't tell users something is just around the corner when it actually is not.
- Having to re-enter my preferences for how I want my reports to be printed out is time consuming and annoying. Would be great if Xero could recognise or provide me with a favourite preference to choose, as each month I generate the same reports, but have to set the time period and compare to fields each and every time.
Handy to have Xero in the cloud so I can use it wherever I am. Help and support easier to access than MYOB was 3+ years ago. Selected Xero for multi-currency and easy payroll. Handles superannuation nicely, takes all the work out of submitting superannuation - this feature has been a real time saver.