Overall Satisfaction with Zenefits
Zenefits is used throughout the entire organization and is used for our timekeeping, benefits, insurance, payroll, and paystubs, personal information, etc. The business problem that it addresses is that the customer service for Zenefits is pretty reluctant to help when using the chat or email services. Luckily, our people operations department is well versed in the tool and is able to assist any of the employees when they have any questions about Zenefits.
- The outline of Zenefits is easy to use and appealing. It's easy to navigate where you are wanting to go to find specific information such as requesting time off, pay stubs, insurance, etc.
- Easy to update paycheck information such as sending a certain $ or % amount to a different account.
- The customer service team for Zenefits seems like they are only able to help with the function of Zenefits. They tend to not help if you have questions or even how to locate your insurance policies or specific details that are needed.
- From a manager standpoint, the payroll approval process isn't super user-friendly.
- Zenefits has allowed our team members to be able to access their insurance information as well as time off/payroll, the functionality is slow-moving/slow loading, and there is room for improvement in the navigation of the site.
- As our team grows it is more difficult to use this tool. This tool is great for smaller teams under 100 people.
Not applicable. We have only used Zenefits within this company and I have not used a tool like this personally.
From the front line perspective, the team members have an easy time getting the information that they need. The people operations team, as well as Senior Leadership, have mentioned the difficulties that they have using this tool. And as a supervisor of a team, I am able to see some of those small pains that they are describing.
Do you think Zenefits delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zenefits's feature set?
Did Zenefits live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zenefits go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zenefits again?
Zenefits is a great basic tool that can house your companies insurance policies, pay stub and payroll information, time off requests, and time and attendance. There is still room for improvement to make this tool even more user-friendly and easy to navigate. The sections that are broken up on the main screen of Zenefits are helpful and useful. The correlation with the tool Bonusly could also use some improvement as many of the new team members that we have experienced a difficult time being able to access this tool as it is synchronized with Zenefits.