Overall Satisfaction with Zenefits
Zenefits is used throughout the whole organization since we're a small company. It allows employees to communicate their time ins and outs, request PTOs, and keeps track of their timesheets, and any office updates like employee handbooks.
- Process our Quarterly Taxes.
- Process our unemployment rates.
- Sends reminders and inform employees of any time changes in payroll.
- Limit one office device solely used for clocking in and out.
- Or for employees' personal device to be tracked upon Wi-Fi connection as a clock in/out.
- For the system to automatically let the team know someone's PTO has been approved, so that our Part-Time employee can take their spot.
- Saves the headache on all taxes.
- Reminder on Payroll dues.
- Zenefits has a lot to offer -but it appears cluttered and gets some getting used to.
- Good price for small companies.
- Xero and ADP Resource (Discontinued)
Zenefits is just hip and modern compared to any other softwares I've used. It's very up-to-date, and constantly making HR experience very easy to follow. It's also constantly sending reminders and recommendations, especially with tools we may not be currently using at the moment. Since we aren't a very large company, we're not there yet, but I imagine once I hire a HR manager, this could become very beneficial for me to keep track of.
Do you think Zenefits delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zenefits's feature set?
Did Zenefits live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zenefits go as expected?
Would you buy Zenefits again?
Zenefits is definitely well-suited for small companies, probably because smaller companies are easier to manage. I've read that there are some complications if doing multiple locations under one company but I'm not there yet. We plan to set up another location, hopefully in the year 2021, and we'll continue with Zenefits anyway due to its ease of use.
Zenefits Feature Ratings
6 - We're a very small company and its user-intuitive. Their business function seems to cover all areas and aspects that every business need. Theyve got great customer support oto.
Evaluating Zenefits and Competitors
its always awkward getting started with a new software that we're unfamiliar with. However, this one was easy to pick up on.
I've sent several questions to the Zenefits support team and they were responsive. [They were] fast, but if not, I usually got a reply within 24 hours. It would've been nice if they had the chat feature available 24/7 for any quick questions.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
It's quite user-friendly as it doesn't take someone savvy to know how to use this software. It's mobility allows all users to check in anytime from anywhere. It also reduces the employees questioning on their documents or how to use.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using