Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
It is used to route jobs in progress, manage workflow, track comments and changes, and keep jobs moving through the manuscript to production. It's used by almost the whole organization. It allows for more efficient workflow between departments.
- Showing live versions of websites/animations.
- Adding flags to comments.
- Tracking who has seen or commented on a job.
- General interface, it's a little laggy.
- I wish we could see how many comments have been left unread.
- Being able to mark comments as "unread."
Some things are a little bit less intuitive than our previous program. I also think the different page views are handy, but I hate that it sometimes makes comments point to empty boxes depending on how the other person was viewing the pages. Adding flags to comments really is a big time saver though.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?