Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
I use Ziflow to review jobs that RevHealth is working on for our clients from manuscript to disc-release.
- Being able to label comments within the route
- Telling you when someone opened the route/is in the route
- Allowing everyone on the route to see previous versions
- Being able to undo/add a note when routes accidently open to individuals
- Not be able to see all comment replies unless you click them
- When uploading a new route, you need to click on the title or it will change your title to a pdf name. Wish it would keep the previous title from the previous route.
- Productivity improvements
- Time saver
- Improved efficiency
We use Ziflow for every step of our internal process. It really helps for historical purposes/for the team to see where something went wrong and how to improve it next time. It also has "approved" options so the team can see quickly if something is approved.
Makes review easier/faster and allows everyone to see the same document at the same time. Also makes it easier to see who approved and who hasn't and why.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Ziflow again?
I have not used any other products like Ziflow.
Well suited for pdfs, not really for digital routes as you need screenshots rather than a live site.