Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Campaigns
We use it company wide to promote our blog, update targeted lists about program changes, and send greetings to ALL lists or customers. It is an effective way to reach the masses, and the integration with Zoho CRM contacts is huge!
- The integration with Zoho CRM is key. It makes creating segmented and targeted lists very easy. Plus, it keeps stats updated within the CRM module.
- Its UI is simple and easy to use. There are likely some that are flashier, but simple stupid works well for our approach.
- Sending out campaigns is a pain free process and can be managed from the mobile app. The reports and stats available once the campaign is sent are very helpful.
- The social campaigns section we have not used much, probably because it only works with Twitter and Facebook, and we are more active on Google+ and LinkedIn.
- The templates are nice, but I have seen other services with better pre-built templates.
- To segment lists can be a bit hard to configure initially, however exporting lists from our CRM is simple.
- It allows us to communicate with all our customers or lists together or individually, and to track how successful our campaigns are.
- Customer Service is a target area of why we use Zoho Campaigns, and it meets our needs greatly.
- To date we have not really measured the ROI or impact that Zoho Campaigns has on our marketing efforts but with this product it certainly has the means to do such.
MailChimp is great, and probably a bit more intuitive, but the seamless integration with Zoho CRM won it over for us with Zoho Campaigns. That and the ability to choose from two different pricing structures. Another thing to mention, the saved template feature, which is a basic feature, makes it very easy for us to send a consistently branded email template across our lists.
I feel Zoho Campaigns' best strength is its integration for Zoho CRM users. As a stand alone campaign management system it is fine and we would recommend it, but we would highly recommend it if you also use Zoho CRM. The pricing structure suits us too, so that is a big plus for Zoho Campaigns!