Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is used in our law practice to meet with long distance co-counsel, conduct and participate in depositions, potential client interviews, in house and remote focus groups as well as all of our teleconferencing. It has paid for itself many times over since implementing over a year ago. In many instances, it eliminates the need for the attorney to travel out of state for a deposition or to meet with a client and/or co-counsel. We have also used it to allow long distance co-counsel to participate in depositions and focus groups that occur in our office. This saves the client money when the case settles or is resolved in court. In addition, it saves the travel time for our group of busy attorneys.
- User interface is simple to download and use.
- The ability to easily show and annotate documents is great.
- The ability to record the sessions is vital to what we do. Zoom makes it easy.
- Setup in an Exchange environment is difficult with the current instruction set
- Ability to pin a user on the iPad interface
- The audio conference telephone numbers sometimes ring busy or say they are not in service
- Tremendous cost savings
- Time savings
- Other firms sometimes come here just to use our setup