Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We currently use Zoom with our talent management department with HR. We deployed Zoom to provide easier access to leadership development content while reducing cost and speed to market.
- Simple click and join. Regardless of the technical acumen of a person, they can use Zoom.
- Clarity of audio and video without drops. Using other products I find myself getting kicked out of the service. Not with zoom!
- Virtual backgrounds are great! The help bridge a quick connection with end-users.
- I have end users dial into a Zoom meeting, and I cannot see them be added to breakout rooms. Makes for a poor end-user experience.
- If you sign in twice as the host to the same meeting, you cannot launch polls. This is very frustrating.
- Reduction in travel costs associated with instructor-led training.
- Increased face to face collaboration among team members in different business functions.
- Created outsiderness for those with low bandwidth issues.