Who's Zooming Who?

• Zoom Meetings & Chat
  • Zoom Rooms
  • Zoom Video Webinar

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

We are an educational institution. We use Zoom for meetings and online teaching options. We have also used Zoom for interviewing prospective employees.
  • Sharing your computer screen makes it so much easier to troubleshoot problems.
  • Being able to invite participants into meetings in real time, while the meeting is going on.
  • The ease of use for clients. The learning curve is very low. Most clients are able to have meetings with no training needed.
  • Zoom is very reliable.
  • When more than one Zoom Room comes into a meeting, it would nice to be able to confirm which one was going to be the host. Right now it is whichever Zoom Room comes in first is the host.
  • If your iPad does not have the correct version, you should not be able to enable green screen mode. Once they check that, they cannot un-check it.
  • It is so much easier to fix problems that clients are having. I can meet them in a meeting and solve the problem quickly.
I love that you can automatically start Zoom Room meetings when you put them in the calendar.
We do not use Zoom Phone presently.
The ease of use of Zoom is wonderful. It is so much easier to start and host meetings. The share mode is excellent and I love that I can invite a guest while I am in the meeting.
I love going into a meeting and being able to share my computer screen. It is so easy to explain and teach with this procedure.

Zoom Feature Ratings