Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is primarily used for prospecting in our sales department and market research, data collection, ICP formulation by the marketing and sales. It gives us the target's contact info, organization, hierarchy, etc. in the summary document. I use the tool to find companies and prospects using the many filters provided like revenue, location, technology stack, etc and then I export the list of companies or targets which we have narrowed down on.
- Helps you find Key Decision makers
- They integrate well with SF
- They have a huge contact base
- Gives you insight into tech stacks used by your target
- Gives you contact numbers and emails which are pretty accurate most times
- It could improve a lot in terms of accuracy
- Real time updates and changes should reflect on the platform
- They need to lower their pricing
- It needs to improve its integration with other CRM's
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Cleaner more accurate Databases
- Right Decision makers and Heirarchy
- Buying Signals
It wasn't much of a choice as this was something that has already been in use by the organization, and I merely continued to do the same.
ZoomInfo is best suited for data mining and researching requirements. It allows you to get quality data/contacts and accounts for lead generation. Another plus is when I need a direct dial number of any particular contacts, I can easily get it including the business email ID. The intent feature is amazing and useful as it helps you read in on buying signs and reach out in a timely fashion. if you are in the SMB space, the data is a little lower in volume when compared to the enterprise segment.