December 15, 2016
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zuora
We use Zuora here for all of our invoicing. We are able to send our customers statements, as well as process their payments and look into their subscription details. It helps my team and myself relay accurate information to our customers for any need that they may have. It is very helpful.
- Visually, the interface is easy to understand. This makes it easy to get into the system and start working.
- Zuora provides detailed invoices that give a clear breakdown of what is being charged.
- Zuora makes it easy to charge out customer's cards for payment. It helps us get our money!
- Zuora has problems with creating invoices dated in the past. If an invoice has been generated for a date past the initial date, invoicing does get messed up.
- Zuora isn't the easiest system to use, there are many small details and actions that can be done within the system that aren't very clear on how to do them.
- Zuora does take very long to load at times, this can be frustrating when trying to charge a credit card.
In my opinion, I am a fan of Authorize.Net. The ease of use is what i really enjoyed about that program. However, it was not nearly as detailed as Zuora is. Charging customer's credit cards in Authorize.Net was something that could be done without thinking, and Zuora is very similar, which is a good thing!
Zuora works well for the basics. However, the system does have flaws that do make it a challenge to user. If you have the time to look over and learn the system in detail, I feel as if it can be very beneficial. For basic accounting/finance needs, I feel that Zuora may be too advanced.