Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
JivoChat makes it really easy to communicate with customers. It is best for small and medium sales and customer support teams. The team members can even communicate between each other, so it has a use case outside of client facing communication. It has convenient (yet minimal) CRM features. It's a bit overkill for individual website owners, but definitely one of the best Chat Apps out there for teams.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- JivoChat has changed the digital world with its ability to conduct video conferences and the video is without any blur and the configuration rate is awesome.
- Thousands of users can use this application at once and there is also a segment-based transmission and it won’t disappoint us anymore.
- Its features are concerned this application is the power solution of each and every video conference.
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- service costumer
- call center
Administrative Assistant in Social MediaGovernment Relations Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
We've used Gist for the same purpose, but the integration with communications channels were lacking. There was no WhatsApp integration or Facebook Messenger integration at the time we used it. The notification system wasn't effective. We've missed lots of client messages, which were basically missed sales opportunities. The live chat widget for the website made the loading speeds very long which resulted in bad performance metric scores. JivoChat looks like it's a good solution for all these.
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- JivoChat is important in promoting the online learning session.
- Online learning was never easy before using this application and live streaming is much more feasible than any other thing.
- We can’t place the call with a huge group that’s why to read the instruction before using this application and install the tool with the complete network coverage.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?