Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
This is being used to make it easier for our sales staff to add leads and follow up with them. Our sales team has found it considerably easier to maintain track of leads generated by this service because of the connectivity with CRM. We wanted to learn more about our customers' habits. This work is made incredibly simple and straightforward to accomplish with SalesIQ. It makes a big difference to chat with and engage with customers at the correct time without being aggressive.
Representative in SalesFood & Beverages Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- The mobile app is fantastic so our agents can pick up support queries even on their phones.
- It integrates really well with Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM. We use Zoho desk for our ticketing queries and it is really easy to convert a SalesIQ chat to a ticket for further support.
- It also captures some very useful extra data on users (like their location, device etc) which can be useful for both troubleshooting and sales related purposes.
Manager in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- Overall it's a very simple tool that doesn't offer a lot of complexity or expanded tools
- Even though it's all in the Zoho family, it doesn't work seemlessly with CRM or other Zoho products
- Not always the best at identifying similar users across different browsers, devices, etc
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
Zoho SalesIQ provides the control of the webpage in the hands of the subscriber, through supported live chat. Other Zoho products communicate and integrate with Zoho SalesIQ, hence, a third part application is not a demand any more. Lastly, Zoho SalesIQ has a UI which is efficient, practical and convenient, allowing us navigate the way clients visit our webpage
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- We interact with about 50 visitors a month and it's great when we can see the full picture, to see and interact based on whether they are a new contact or a long-time customer.
- Capturing new website visitors at the time that they have a question about your product is important.
- Missing chats can be frustrating.
Partner in Information TechnologyAutomotive Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?