Overall Satisfaction with Zoho SalesIQ
We used Zoho SalesIQ because we were using Zoho CRM and we wanted to understand on-page user behavior. We wanted to track where users were coming from, how they were perusing our website and other activities. We would sometimes use the chat function when we had a trained team and a captive audience. It allowed us to get all of this information, as well as send information through Zoho CRM and Zoho Forms to have everything speak together.
- Tracks user behavior
- Identifies users through multiple sessions
- Easy to set up
- Easy to edit certain things
- Overall it's a very simple tool that doesn't offer a lot of complexity or expanded tools
- Even though it's all in the Zoho family, it doesn't work seemlessly with CRM or other Zoho products
- Not always the best at identifying similar users across different browsers, devices, etc
- Anonymous website tracking and syncing
- Customer mapping
- Passing information into CRM and Forms
- It had a negative ROI as our team wasn't fully ready to onboard the tool and utilize it to its fullest.
- We tried training and working with their support to train our staff, but it was too complicated for everyone and Support wasn't helpful.
Not well. It is a bottom-of-the-barrel tool in all aspects. It does half the features for double the cost it seems. Their pricing models are outdated, their support is awful, onboarding team is useless. Honestly, avoid at all costs if possible. The only reason we used it was because we were grandfathered into using Zoho CRM and it was too expensive to get out of it, so we made the best we could.
Do you think Zoho SalesIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho SalesIQ's feature set?
Did Zoho SalesIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho SalesIQ go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho SalesIQ again?
Zoho SalesIQ is well suited for someone who is looking to enter the world of automation and gather website data at a basic level. It is great if you're looking for a simple tool. Think of it as a starter home. It serves a purpose but you likely will outgrow it very quickly, and then you realize you paid too much for that starter home. That's Zoho, and especially SalesIQ.