Reviews (1-4 of 4)
November 16, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We are a B2B company that supplies corporate gifts to large organizations based in India. We use Zoho SalesIQ in sync with Zoho CRM. Through, this we are able to intelligently support and track all visitors to our website. We are able to achieve our goal of a 360-degree marketing to them because of Sales IQ. The way we use it, is that we know what pages anyone on our CRM has visited. Hence we know their interests. Also, any new user who may visit the site is encouraged to chat with us and they instantly get added to our CRM. We are still to explore the advanced features that come with Sales IQ that allow a lot of automation.
- Synchronizing with CRM
- Customization based on customer behaviour
- Visibility of customers on the site and their actions
- While their support is good, it would be helpful if they could do some part of the configuration for us. They don't. They only tell us how to do it.
Read Srikanth Acharya's full review
If you are looking for a chat/support software for your website, go for Zoho SalesIQ. You will be amazed at how much more it does than just that.
November 24, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We use Zoho SalesIQ to provide live agent access and live website visitor monitoring. It is used on one of several websites that we have. It is useful for providing information on live visitors, especially on ones that we have had previous contact with, that are in our Zoho CRM system. So we can track what customers and prospects from our CRM are on our site, for how long and what pages they viewed. In addition, we use the live chat widget and multiple agents monitor that, both from desktop and mobile.
- Live visitor tracking
- Tracking of CRM contact behavior on website
- Live Agent Chat
- Login expiry is frustrating....but I do understand the need for security. I find Zoho's approach frustrating sometimes...
- Chat Widget could take a page from more advanced offerings like Intercom.io
- Limited customization and older look and feel of the widget
Read this authenticated review
Very good at visitor tracking and strongly recommend it if you are using other Zoho products like CRM. If we weren't using CRM, I'm not sure if it would have the same appeal to us. The ability to monitor and interact with CRM contacts through their all their touch points with your site is excellent and very important. I find the notifications inconsistent and do sometimes miss chats.
April 04, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Zoho SalesIQ is used for a better visitor follow-up. [It allows us to] qualify [leads]. We have some products and we can easily focus [on the right solution for our customers with more organized information]. It is used by customer service and sales departments. One limit was that there wasn't a mobile app but the Zoho team resolved it.
- Know where your visitors come from
- The time spent in a specific place
- If they are a recurring visitor
- Number of visits received by a person (visitor)
- Improve the mobile app. Make it more similar to the portal but flexible to navigate.
- Automatic leads (or actions). When a visitor meets some conditions, open a window requesting a name and email (and/or additional information).
- Visit goals. When a visitor is the X visitor of this place today (for the month). Something like that could be cool.
Read Alexis Correa's full review
It is very useful software that gives you statistics of what your visitors do on your website, where they are from, how long they spend on your pages and where they are more focused so that you can concentrate on it and achieve more sales. There should be no excuses to lose candidates.
February 17, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
We use the plug in to monitor our sites and see how people interact with them and make changes to enhance the user experience. We also use the live chat function so that people can interact with somebody in real time. It is a good way of dealing with two big issues for us.
- It tracks people's behaviour on our site.
- It remembers IP addresses so we can see if we are getting repeat visitors and we can see how long they spend in different parts of the site.
- The live chat function is very useful to us as a company.
- As with all Zoho products what lets them down is the support system they have. You rarely get to speak to somebody straight away and you don't always get a resolution either. I have submitted online requests for assistance before and never received a call back which is ironic considering the live chat function is something their software does particularly well.
Read Lee Gardener's full review
It is well suited to a small or mid-size company that doesn't want to spend fortunes on a similar system. If they could sort out their support team they would be very very competitive with the bigger companies. It is, I'm afraid a trade off at the moment. If you want a top notch product with top notch support then Zoho isn't your best way forward. If you want a very good product for not much money but are happy to work a lot of things out yourself then Zoho will work for you. I have used the software for long enough now that I don't often need support and can make most things work.
Zoho SalesIQ Scorecard Summary
About Zoho SalesIQ
Zoho SalesIQ Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Zoho SalesIQ Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho SalesIQ Technical Details