We use Zoho SalesIQ mainly to provide support to our clients and their users on our web-based application. This is primarily used by our …
We have integrated Zoho SalesIQ with our company website to connect our website visitors to a live agent in case the visitors are …
We use Zoho SalesIQ for both sales and support-related queries. The Zoho SalesIQ chat box on our website assists new users to find out …
We used Zoho SalesIQ because we were using Zoho CRM and we wanted to understand on-page user behavior. We wanted to track where users were …
Zoho SalesIQ is a successful engagement application, which changes our website visitors to clients. The program issues sales assistance …
For any Company or Start-up, client satisfaction should be the number one priority. Most businesses fail to show their contact details on …
We tried to provide our sales team better access to customer statistics with Zoho SalesIQ, and this allowed them to view basic site …
SalesIQ is used by our sales team to engage with our website visitors as a way to answer questions and book consultations. It allows us …
Zoho sales IQ is an excellent tool for providing real-time live chat support and sales assistance on the website. When website material is …
We use Zoho SalesIQ to provide live agent access and live website visitor monitoring. It is used on one of several websites that we have. …
We are a B2B company that supplies corporate gifts to large organizations based in India. We use Zoho SalesIQ in sync with Zoho CRM. …
Zoho SalesIQ is used for a better visitor follow-up. [It allows us to] qualify [leads]. We have some products and we can easily focus [on …
We use the plug in to monitor our sites and see how people interact with them and make changes to enhance the user experience. We also use …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho SalesIQ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/salesiq/pricing.ht…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Zoho SalesIQ is a solution that is designed to help companies convert website visitors into customers. This solution enables business users to track visitors in real-time, engage them effectively and increase sales conversions.
- Supported: Website Visitor Tracking
- Supported: Lead Scoring
- Supported: Website Visitor Engagement
- Supported: Live Chat
What is Zoho SalesIQ?
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Zoho SalesIQ mainly to provide support to our clients and their users on our web-based application. This is primarily used by our support department but we have plans to implement this as a part of our sales process as well. Zoho SalesIQ has enabled us to build an automated bot that provides support to our users outside of business hours and when we are back at the office, the human operators take over. Super effective!
- Automated bot.
- Screen-sharing & remote assistance.
- Deeper integration with Zoho Assist.
- Integration with 3rd Party ticketing systems not in Zoho family of products.
- Updated scripts to match Zoho Creator.
I think this is generally an awesome chat widget but really excels when it comes to building a bot to handle chats. If you understand Zoho deluge script then the options are almost limitless. It is a lot easier to set up compared to the numerous other chat platforms I have attempted to use. You can't go wrong with this.
We have integrated Zoho SalesIQ with our company website to connect our website visitors to a live agent in case the visitors are interested in more details of our product or would like to immediately start using our application demo. It is being used by the sales and customer success teams currently, however, we do plan to integrate it with our cloud application as well so that existing customers are able to get live support from the technical teams for problems being faced while using the application. We have also integrated Zoho SalesIQ with our demo videos website in case hot lead customers want to connect with the customer success teams if they still have unanswered queries.
- It easily provides a simple widget code with a few clicks once you decide to integrate it with your website or application.
- You are able to check live website visitors' page visits so that the corresponding subject matter experts can get ready to respond in case they decide to chat.
- It gives locations of website visitors as well as for how long have they browsed the web pages and if they are returning or new leads.
- Live chat agents can easily respond to visitors on the go via the android application that notifies the agent of incoming chat queries to which they can respond or leave it to other agents.
- Those features that are not supported by the plan you are using should be removed from the front end as they are taking up space and usually are a distraction to the users.
- The help to the keyboard shortcuts should be prompted while using the application instead of having to visit the help menu again and again.
- There is a distracting awful looking orange notification icon that keeps appearing on the top right corner of the application if you have downgraded your plan, this should be shifted to the sliding bar.
If you are facing issues of agents not being able to respond to queries, which is usually faced with our tools, Zoho SalesIQ is probably the best choice as the default notification is very loud and clear hence makes sure that no chat query is left unattended. The desktop application of Zoho SalesIQ for Windows, Linux, and MAC OS is a superb feature not offered by many other chat applications. The geographical locations of website visitors are sometimes not very accurate hence it is advised not to always rely on it and better reconfirm it from the lead.
We use Zoho SalesIQ for both sales and support-related queries. The Zoho SalesIQ chat box on our website assists new users to find out more information about our product (pricing, set up a product demo, general questions) and it also assists existing users in connecting them with our support team to troubleshoot issues that might come up. So it is a critical part of both our sales and our support team. Prior to this, our support and sales system consisted of our users contacting us through the phone or through our email. We have found that that users much prefer the Live chat option rather than either phone or email.
- The mobile app is fantastic so our agents can pick up support queries even on their phones.
- It also captures some very useful extra data on users (like their location, device etc) which can be useful for both troubleshooting and sales related purposes.
- I really like the mobile app but on Android we have faced a few issues where the chat ringer will either not ring or continuously ring until we restart our phone. It doesnt happen often, thankfully.
It is perfect if you are a small or a mid sized business that wants to add support and sales capabilities to your platform. The pricing is very attractive and we think it offers terrific value for the price they ask. Plus if you are already in the Zoho eco system (eg using Zoho CRM or Campaigns or Desk) then it is an absolute no brainer since it integrates really well into those systems.
We used Zoho SalesIQ because we were using Zoho CRM and we wanted to understand on-page user behavior. We wanted to track where users were coming from, how they were perusing our website and other activities. We would sometimes use the chat function when we had a trained team and a captive audience. It allowed us to get all of this information, as well as send information through Zoho CRM and Zoho Forms to have everything speak together.
- Tracks user behavior
- Identifies users through multiple sessions
- Easy to set up
- Easy to edit certain things
- Overall it's a very simple tool that doesn't offer a lot of complexity or expanded tools
- Even though it's all in the Zoho family, it doesn't work seemlessly with CRM or other Zoho products
- Not always the best at identifying similar users across different browsers, devices, etc
Zoho SalesIQ is well suited for someone who is looking to enter the world of automation and gather website data at a basic level. It is great if you're looking for a simple tool. Think of it as a starter home. It serves a purpose but you likely will outgrow it very quickly, and then you realize you paid too much for that starter home. That's Zoho, and especially SalesIQ.
Zoho SalesIQ is a successful engagement application, which changes our website visitors to clients. The program issues sales assistance and real-time communications through chats, which convinces our customers to make purchases in our company. The program also grasps or captures the traffic in the website, which is a significant tool for learning the consumer trends concerning the products we sell. Lastly, Zoho SalesIQ helps in personalization of conversations, where clients directly discuss their plea with the company.
- Zoho SalesIQ has an option of developing up an AI messaging.
- Customers behaviors and demands are identified.
- Zoho SalesIQ has a live chat which is excellent and fantastic.
- The software fails to know when one visits the site through a mobile application.
- Zoho SalesIQ free version has limited features.
- Understanding UI sometimes is hard/complicated.
Using Zoho SalesIQ is pretty simple, the deployment expenses are manageable, and it engages clients swiftly. Further, Zoho SalesIQ diligently monitors the live web, where traffic is clearly captured, and through analysis and engagement, the consumers behavior get identified. Zoho SalesIQ is CRM connected, hence, clients contacts are safe and when communication is due, they can be retrieved.
For any Company or Start-up, client satisfaction should be the number one priority. Most businesses fail to show their contact details on their website, and it becomes a problem for customers. We as an Ed-Tech believe that our clients [mainly students and Instructors], should never face such issues or struggles, and that is the reason we try our best to use whatever is possible to their queries. We shared email IDs, phone numbers, separate WhatsApp number, but still found it difficult to meet everyone's needs and a lot of spam calls that wasted our time. That is when we felt the need to use Live chat software like Zoho SalesIQ.
- Not that pricey
- Convenient to use.
- Good customer experience, they resolve queries quickly
- It is easy to integrate it with CRM
- Chatbot functionality and development is a but difficult to use/understand
- Has issues with the notification/updates. That is sometimes it does not provide actual number of visitors on page, so need to reload it to get exact number.
- Sometimes our website becomes slow due to its code
- UI can be tricky to understand
Zoho SalesIQ is easy to use, the customer service is good and the most important thing is, it is not that expensive when compared to other Live chat software. Some features like the chatbot development and understanding its UI can be tricky. Its code also increases the loading time of the website. But it is easy to integrate with CRM, helps in boosting sales, especially lead capturing, sending mass emails and getting to know the number of clicks on mail and links.
We tried to provide our sales team better access to customer statistics with Zoho SalesIQ, and this allowed them to view basic site traffic. We were able to follow each consumer around our site as they went about. We were able to communicate with each consumer and personalize the dialogues to each lead because of this functionality. This is really beneficial to our organization.
- It has helped us increase our revenues by a significant margin over the last few years. Technical help is quite quick to respond.
- UI that is convenient and practical. It's simple to use and understand. We value being able to see how users arrive at our site.
- Zoho SalesIQ has a fantastic live chat feature that includes a notification, monitoring and reporting system.
- Unfortunately, Zoho SalesIQ free edition only has a few features.
- It cannot tell us when someone visits our website through a mobile app.
- The time it takes to acquire the results of an inquiry might be a bit excessive at times.
This is being used to make it easier for our sales staff to add leads and follow up with them. Our sales team has found it considerably easier to maintain track of leads generated by this service because of the connectivity with CRM. We wanted to learn more about our customers' habits. This work is made incredibly simple and straightforward to accomplish with SalesIQ. It makes a big difference to chat with and engage with customers at the correct time without being aggressive.
SalesIQ is used by our sales team to engage with our website visitors as a way to answer questions and book consultations. It allows us another opportunity to communicate with leads and prospects, especially on their time without having to play phone tag or send multiple emails.
- Easy UX
- Option to set up AI messaging
- Easy canned responses
- Great reporting
- Easy of integration across other Zoho apps
- Not sure if it's possible, but I'd love to have the ability to see what people are actually doing on a given page (where their cursor is, etc)
SalesIQ is great for a salesperson to monitor live website visitors and engage with them. It can make for a great lead capture tool as well, especially if it's a new visitor to the site.
Zoho sales IQ is an excellent tool for providing real-time live chat support and sales assistance on the website. When website material is unable to answer all of user's question, live chat provides a solution by listing to their question in real time. We need to learn about our customers behaviors. This function is made very straightforward and easy to execute with sales IQ.
- A fine match for the company needs and incorporation.
- Customers visibility on the platform and their behavior.
- The amount of time spent in a given location.
- It is extremely simple to use, with numerous manuals and instructions on how to apply every company.
- The online chat feature is extremely beneficial to us an organization.
- The reporting capabilities should certainly be enhanced.
- Data is destroyed when the device fails or you switch to another screen.
- It was a bit difficult to set up.
Zoho assisted us in logically organizing our contract. It provided us with a cost-effective database to keep track of our contacts. We're working on a solution to the issue of producing leads and taking timely steps to engage them. One of the most significant benefit is that we can communicate with our leads even though we are unavailable at the moment.
We use Zoho SalesIQ to provide live agent access and live website visitor monitoring. It is used on one of several websites that we have. It is useful for providing information on live visitors, especially on ones that we have had previous contact with, that are in our Zoho CRM system. So we can track what customers and prospects from our CRM are on our site, for how long and what pages they viewed. In addition, we use the live chat widget and multiple agents monitor that, both from desktop and mobile.
- Live visitor tracking
- Tracking of CRM contact behavior on website
- Live Agent Chat
- Login expiry is frustrating....but I do understand the need for security. I find Zoho's approach frustrating sometimes...
- Chat Widget could take a page from more advanced offerings like Intercom.io
- Limited customization and older look and feel of the widget
Very good at visitor tracking and strongly recommend it if you are using other Zoho products like CRM. If we weren't using CRM, I'm not sure if it would have the same appeal to us. The ability to monitor and interact with CRM contacts through their all their touch points with your site is excellent and very important. I find the notifications inconsistent and do sometimes miss chats.
We are a B2B company that supplies corporate gifts to large organizations based in India. We use Zoho SalesIQ in sync with Zoho CRM. Through, this we are able to intelligently support and track all visitors to our website. We are able to achieve our goal of a 360-degree marketing to them because of Sales IQ. The way we use it, is that we know what pages anyone on our CRM has visited. Hence we know their interests. Also, any new user who may visit the site is encouraged to chat with us and they instantly get added to our CRM. We are still to explore the advanced features that come with Sales IQ that allow a lot of automation.
- Synchronizing with CRM
- Customization based on customer behaviour
- Visibility of customers on the site and their actions
- While their support is good, it would be helpful if they could do some part of the configuration for us. They don't. They only tell us how to do it.
If you are looking for a chat/support software for your website, go for Zoho SalesIQ. You will be amazed at how much more it does than just that.
Zoho SalesIQ is used for a better visitor follow-up. [It allows us to] qualify [leads]. We have some products and we can easily focus [on the right solution for our customers with more organized information]. It is used by customer service and sales departments. One limit was that there wasn't a mobile app but the Zoho team resolved it.
- Know where your visitors come from
- The time spent in a specific place
- If they are a recurring visitor
- Number of visits received by a person (visitor)
- Improve the mobile app. Make it more similar to the portal but flexible to navigate.
- Automatic leads (or actions). When a visitor meets some conditions, open a window requesting a name and email (and/or additional information).
- Visit goals. When a visitor is the X visitor of this place today (for the month). Something like that could be cool.
It is very useful software that gives you statistics of what your visitors do on your website, where they are from, how long they spend on your pages and where they are more focused so that you can concentrate on it and achieve more sales. There should be no excuses to lose candidates.
We use the plug in to monitor our sites and see how people interact with them and make changes to enhance the user experience. We also use the live chat function so that people can interact with somebody in real time. It is a good way of dealing with two big issues for us.
- It tracks people's behaviour on our site.
- It remembers IP addresses so we can see if we are getting repeat visitors and we can see how long they spend in different parts of the site.
- The live chat function is very useful to us as a company.
- As with all Zoho products what lets them down is the support system they have. You rarely get to speak to somebody straight away and you don't always get a resolution either. I have submitted online requests for assistance before and never received a call back which is ironic considering the live chat function is something their software does particularly well.
It is well suited to a small or mid-size company that doesn't want to spend fortunes on a similar system. If they could sort out their support team they would be very very competitive with the bigger companies. It is, I'm afraid a trade off at the moment. If you want a top notch product with top notch support then Zoho isn't your best way forward. If you want a very good product for not much money but are happy to work a lot of things out yourself then Zoho will work for you. I have used the software for long enough now that I don't often need support and can make most things work.