Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
Harvest salt or immediate need for a replacement time tracking system that had become out of financial reach. It was a simple solution that everyone in our organization picked up really quickly. For myself at the administrative level, I have had no trouble adding clients, adjusting tasks, migrating tasks and running reports.I am unsure as to the best practices at this time for a particular clients that have very specific price rate associated to very specific roles, it will still list the roles that we do not want in the drop-down menu and I would really like to eliminate that. I do not want room for error or for any particular user to pick the wrong task. It still lists them as non-billable but there are no non-billable hours associated to that client, so we don’t need those at all on the drop down.
Director in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- Offers several options on using the tool, for example, you can use the app on your phone, the app for desktop, or simply have the website open.
- The timer integrates with other platforms. For example, our team uses Asana as our project management tool. Now, in real-time, I can know which projects my team is working on and whether we're implementing good time management strategies to meet our goals.
- The summary break downs are wonderful! You can view an individual's hours as well as project hours. There are even notifications you could receive when your team is getting close to reaching the allotted time for a client's project.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to find the item that you're looking for, as there are tabs for time, projects, team, reports etc. and it's not always clear where the item you're looking for will be housed.
- It would be nice if things could be broken out more clearly by department, as sometimes the entire organization will be added to a new project when really only a couple of people should have.
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
Based on 26 answers
I have not actually had any customer support issues as the product just works for me and I have not needed it. So using that as the basis of making my assessment on support I would reckon the team are pretty responsive and attentive to customer needs. I have only used the solution on Chrome and Android so have no idea what the experience is like on other browsers or phone operating systems.
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
Harvest is significantly better than Jira. I think Jira's is not originally intended to be used as a time logging/management system, but we had been previously using it as that. It was much clunkier, and many employees had a difficult time using it as a user interface goes.Harvest is much more user friendly and has simplified the daily time-logging process for everyone in our office
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- Harvest has improved our payment schedules. Since we switched, we get paid for projects much sooner.
- Harvest has saved us a ton of time with payroll. We are able to track our users time and pay them appropriately based on their billable hours.
- Harvest is becoming a lifesaver around tax time. The reporting features have allowed us to pull reports for our tax accountant.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Harvest Editions & Modules