<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 101
Based on 285 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's good for people that want to start to use a project management app. Right now we use the free version, which still fits our needs. I don't think I'd recommend the paid version, we haven't felt the need to upgrade it. I think it's a better version of Google Spreadsheets and forms, so if you are using that for project management, please switch over to Airtable.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
- Multiple viewing options, including self (individual) view and then view by project (also called a Base).
- Completely customized columns with the ability to easily create many different data types.
- The templates are really, really good.
- They only thing I can think of is being able to switch between user accounts without having to log on and off.
- A personal request, would be to add shades of brown to the color palette. When working with the children, we color code field options for eyes and hair. The only children I can't do this for is brunettes with brown eyes. A small thing I know, but it would really help the younger children as it is a visual clue.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 20 answers
As I said, it's AMAZING, incredibly flexible -- totally intuitive, requiring almost no learning curve. I love that because it makes it easy to share with clients, without them having to learn how to use it.
Based on 21 answers
Sometimes, I have to wait a bit longer but I'm on a low priced option so I understand why. Generally, they're able to provide me solutions to my problems as long as I'm not in a rush.
I trialed around 7 products, which include 4 education products and 3 online products at least. I can't remember all of the pros and cons as it was a couple of years ago and I am now upgrading from a free plan to a paid one. Suffice to say, Airtable beat all of them hands down, for ease of use and flexibility
Return on Investment
- The ROI is simple: Airtable has created a more efficient workplace. We have fewer meetings, certainly. But any meetings we do have are much more efficient and impactful. Everyone walks in having used Airtable to prepare for the meeting (uploading needed docs, etc.), and the meeting is held using Airtable as the agenda. Airtable is updated and continues to be used after the meeting, so everyone stays on the same page.
- Airtable also makes planning events much more streamlined. Contracts, rental agreements, rosters, etc. are uploaded. Dates are set with reminders. People know what they are responsible for planning the event and for what role they will play during the event.
AirtableSee All (5) Airtable Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?