What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Good for replacing administrative spreadsheets, creating resource assignment and calendars, planning activities, creating on the fly data stores, outputting simple mobile data entry forms. Dealing with mobile staff needing to enter simple data quickly or with managers and officers who need to see real-time snapshots of information. When dealing with smaller data sets and not requiring blocks, then for a non-profit it is useful to have the free workspaces where everyone can fully collaborate and update records.Less good for complex financial work you should stick with Excel or your finance system. If you have a very large number of records and need many people to be able to update records then you need to consider the costs (however most off the shelf products you will be looking at to do your specific tasks will probably cost more when you evaluate them).
Product Development Manager
Society for EndocrinologyHealth, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
- Airtable is easy to use. It has an intuitive interface and plenty of video/help support for what is not.
- It makes not only organizing your data efficient, but connects that data to everyone on your team in one centralized database. I love that multiple people can be editing the same records at the same time, and Airtable captures it all in real time!
- Easy to link data between tables. This makes a lot of information available to users with just a few keystrokes - which makes the frustration of hunting down information a thing of the past.
- Really appreciate being able to use Zapier to connect Airtable to several of our other systems that house data - MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Quickbooks to name a few.
- Being able to change the data views is one of the bigger fan favorites on our team, whether it is in Grid, Gallery, or Kanban, to grouping and sorting by Field Type. There is something for everyone's needs there.
Client Experience Manager
InnerWill Leadership InstituteNon-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
- This, perhaps, is a function I have yet to explore, but as I need to upload photos into AirTable for use in planning exhibitions it would be nice when exporting AirTable documents that these photos would be exported in the Excel document spreadsheet as well.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 5 answers
It's not perfect but it is really easy to use and I think most slightly technical people will pick it up quite quickly.
Based on 1 answer
Sometimes, I have to wait a bit longer but I'm on a low priced option so I understand why. Generally, they're able to provide me solutions to my problems as long as I'm not in a rush.
I don't currently have experience with other platforms that are related to AirTable, other than, perhaps, Excel. AirTable has, by far, much more adaptability and the ability to customize "smart" spreadsheets for our needs.
Return on Investment
- We are still in the early stages, but AirTable has allowed our small team of five to coordinate almost twice as many rentals of our gallery space for private events, thus providing out nonprofit with increased income that can be reinvested into improvements to our gallery and new programming.
AirtableSee All (5) Airtable Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?