What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Any sort of database--keeping records of all of our volunteers, recipients, organizations, etc
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
- Great user experience and minimal learning curve. It wasn't until I became aware of Airtable that we found a solution that allows us to implement the best features of a collaborative RDBMS with our staff who don't have any training. I had previously used Zoho Creator and found that it was difficult to onboard new users because of a steeper learning curve.
- Easy to share views and invite contributions via forms.
- Blocks add significant functionality that would be hard to custom build.
- I'd really like to be able to link records or a view between bases within my workspace.
- The form designer is not as featured as we're used to with Google Forms.
- I'm using the Airtable Importer by Railsware to bring Airtable data into Google Sheets. Import from Google sheets would be a great feature.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 5 answers
Based on 1 answer
Sometimes, I have to wait a bit longer but I'm on a low priced option so I understand why. Generally, they're able to provide me solutions to my problems as long as I'm not in a rush.
Excel and Microsoft 365 are good for what they do but don't fill the database niche the way that Airtable does. LiveImpact looks amazing but is currently out of our price range and better suited to medium-large nonprofits. Airtable is the perfect place to start our small org and I keep finding new capabilities in it to help us manage our infrastructure as we grow.
Return on Investment
- It's too soon to have conclusive evidence of ROI, but I suspect our improved ability to manage our partner and donor relationships will improve, thus leading to positive ROI in the future.
AirtableSee All (5) Airtable Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?