What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I'd say if you're looking to consolidate project details across a number of functions where there's a lot of overlap, Airtable is a great choice. We've got a relatively small team of content creators and project managers, but we are often involved in a wide variety of media, content types and deliverables. So it helps to be able to put every activity on one master spreadsheet, but then be able to pull out views that pull out only select pieces of info for specific projects or strategies. The ability to search across fields means you can also use hashtags for folks who want to be able to locate their work using person-specific queues that don't need to be agreed-upon as part of the overall design of the table. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a content repository specifically or a DAM. It could do that in a very limited sense, but not if you're wanting to store large graphic or video assets. Also, as far as I can tell, you can't publish directly to social accounts from Airtable. So you'll still need to port your content directly to your social accounts or a platform manager like Social Studio.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
- It's very easy to use. I was able to start from scratch and get a pretty complex workflow set up in just a couple hours.
- The ability to create one "master table" with every piece of possible information is good for the "deep dive" members of the team, but then it's easy to create views and calendars based on just a few pieces of data that are better for one specific use or person.
- Being able to store draft content on the system as attachments means that the review copy/image can be included in the workflow rather than as a separate email or in another tracking system.
- The ability to quickly group, sort and filter on the master table make it easy for the power-users to work with the full set of information, but still find a specific project quickly.
- It would be great to have multi-tiered selection options. So if I check a box-like, "Does this need social support?" I could then pick from a multi-select drop-down based on the choice.
- It would be good if we could have a kanban view built off a selection from a multi-select since some projects might be part of multiple strategic initiatives.
- It would be cool if forms could have some basic if/then functionality. As it is, we need to create different forms for different media requests that share 75% of the same data.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 4 answers
Based on 1 answer
Sometimes, I have to wait a bit longer but I'm on a low priced option so I understand why. Generally, they're able to provide me solutions to my problems as long as I'm not in a rush.
Optimi LtdInformation Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
Excel and Microsoft 365 are good for what they do but don't fill the database niche the way that Airtable does. LiveImpact looks amazing but is currently out of our price range and better suited to medium-large nonprofits. Airtable is the perfect place to start our small org and I keep finding new capabilities in it to help us manage our infrastructure as we grow.
Return on Investment
- It's too soon to have conclusive evidence of ROI, but I suspect our improved ability to manage our partner and donor relationships will improve, thus leading to positive ROI in the future.
AirtableSee All (5) Airtable Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?