Likelihood to Recommend
For general employees, it is incredibly easy to enter and track time and expenses through BigTime. From an admin side, it is also easy to add new employees, companies, projects, tasks, and more to BigTime. From a project management standpoint, the reporting and automation capabilities native to BigTime are great and easy to use.
- BigTime IQ allows us to dive deeper into the capabilities of the software and further customize the platform for our needs.
- The BigTime IQ is extremely extensive and provides a wealth of knowledge.
- We don't use the invoicing portion of the program. This causes the Work In Progress to keep mounting and isn't gauged correctly.
BigTime Software 6.8
Based on 2 answers
BigTime personnel is always responsive to emails. BigTime also has an expansive online knowledge base. BigTime also offers a lot of helpful and informative live webinars and pre-recorded webinars that are available to watch anytime on demand. BigTime employees do a good job of communicating new features and opportunities to us.
Return on Investment
- Before BigTime, we were using Excel to track everything, creating invoices, and run reports. Getting on BigTime has saved us tons of time and effort which equates to dollars saved on labor.
- From a legal standpoint, BigTime has allowed us to be organized and prepared in the event we would need to present financial details to anyone.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
BigTime Software Editions & Modules
- User per Month