Likelihood to Recommend
BigTime is great for timesheet tracking- ease of accessibility for employees. They can download the mobile app and log their time when they remember to or when I need it immediately! Expenses are done the same way. You can upload the receipt from your phone
- Mobile app is easy to use
- Simple process for submitting expenses
- Easy to submit repetitive tasks on a timesheet
Strategist in MarketingPublic Relations and Communications Company, 51-200 employees
- You have to manually "submit" timesheets even once they're filled, and several times there have been errors that cause submissions to fail without me realizing it. It's also easy to forget to submit once you've filled hours out.
It’s a great alternative to other invoice software since it's easy for a quick Excel invoice or other timesheet for contracting work. It was easy to enter time and upload receipts as well. I uploaded a receipt for a software purchase when I had to add that to my billing as well.
Return on Investment
- It has helped our agency improve profitability by tracking time spent on projects against projected times.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
BigTime Software Editions & Modules
- User per Month