<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 70 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Bitdefender is well suited for companies that require a high level of security and desire a high level of control and flexibility for developing policies that are user group specific. Companies that have internal IT should find this very useful. Companies that are externally hire to provide IT business management solutions would also find this very beneficial
Feature Rating Comparison
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Hybrid Deployment Support
- Bitdefender automatically updates without any user intervention. Updates happen in the background and a reboot is not required--at least in two years it hasn't been.
- I schedule Bitdefender to perform full scans on systems every Friday. I've never had a user complain about a system that is slow because of the full scan.
- I like that we can manage Bitdefender actions and features from the website. For example, I can place systems in different groups or profiles to enable or disable different features.
- I also like that Bitdefender has its own built-in firewall. It's very restrictive and logs every action against it.
- It consumes a lot of the requirements of the computer/notebook, making its use in more modest equipment (with 4GB of RAM, for example) very slow. It loads with a very long delay of Windows startup.
- While performing an upgrade or scan using hard disks, the equipment is very slow. We can only solve this problem using SSD, and this solution is not feasible since we would have a very high cost to exchange all disks of our technology park.
Likelihood to Renew
Bitdefender GravityZone 9.0
Based on 1 answer
It works. I rely heavily on my vendors to provide a product that works, is easy to implement, and that they support. As well as be a decent value for the money
Bitdefender GravityZone 8.0
Based on 1 answer
It can be challenging. Once you have used the program for awhile and have worked with tech support, you pick up a few more tips on usage.
Bitdefender GravityZone 6.9
Based on 34 answers
Any issues we have had we are quick to get a response from their customer service, who have answered the questions and addressed the issues correctly and accurately. We have not had to repeat the same issue or submit multiple requests for the same issue. The agents are knowledgeable and dependable in the interactions we have had with them.
When it comes down to it, I feel that both Bitdefender GravityZone and Sophos achieve the same results, and that's what really matters. My personal opinion is that Sophos provides a much more robust console that makes a lot more sense when navigating. I've often gotten so lost in the Bitdefender GravityZone console that I've become upset.
Return on Investment
- It is always difficult to justify the ROI of an anti-virus when looked from a cost perspective. However, if viewed from the perspective of risk mitigation, the justification is much simpler, as Bitdefender gives the information security team peace of mind without costing the organization an arm and a leg.
Consultant in Information TechnologyWholesale Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?