Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
We are a Managed Service Provider. I have been advocating for Bitdefender GravityZone when I first started here over five years ago. We finally made the change from Kaspersky to Bitdefender about two years ago and we will never go back. We have rolled out Bitdefender GravityZone both internally and across our entire client base. It runs with a very small footprint and stops any threat thrown at it.I can't say enough good things about this product.
- Small footprint with minimum resources required
- Very adept at stopping 0-Day Threats
- Scans are quick and efficient
- Works on Windows and Macs
- Centrally controlled, very easy to update policies
- Better reporting, more options for reports
- New cloud dashboard is harder to navigate than previous
- Cloud dashboard isn't very user friendly for new techs
- Great ROI with low entry point
- Easy on the end-users, very little interaction needed
- No more complaints from end-users about AV slowing down computers
As a MSP, we save a lot of time and trouble by managing all of our clients within a single pane of glass. Whether it is a quick policy change, an exclusion, or even kicking off a scan, the centralized portal makes it very easy.
Since changing over all internal users and clients to Bitdefender, we have had no major outbreaks. You would think with the added layers, the performance of the computer would be hindered, this is not the case. Bitdefender works and works well.
Anytime I have had to reach out, the response time via email was very quick and the support techs were very helpful.
Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?
Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?
Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?
What can I say? Bitdefender GravityZone does its job and it does it well. It is very light on its resource footprint and does a great job of stopping threats. We are a MSP and use this product both internally and for our entire client base. We had a new client come to us because they were compromised via Webroot. We took an image of their hard drive, ran it through Bitdefender, and it caught what Webroot didn't.