<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 100
Based on 39 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I think that is very convenient as far as tracking your employees when they are punching in or out to ensure they are physically at the location they are supposed to be for that shift. I also think that the option to download this app to your personal phone is amazing, it makes it more convenient to punch in or out when you aren't near a laptop or a residence to use one. The feature of being able to attach a note with your punches explaining possible late punchers or absences is very beneficial to the employee allows show proof if needed.
TimeCamp is a simple low-cost solution to tracking billed client time on a project level. Smaller agencies and freelancers will find TImeCamp to be a great tool. Even if you are using something else I would suggest a look at TimeCamp as I feel it is that good. I don't see TimeCamp as a viable solution for a larger marketing firm or any other type of business that bills based on time. Maybe if a single department was using it, but for a large company overall, I do not see this as a viable solution.
- Their customer service is second to none. We have requested several changes over the years for the web interface and app; I think all the requests we've made were implemented by this point. I only wish this was the case with other companies we utilize.
- They allow you to set different pay rates based on department which allows us to pay employees more for the skilled jobs they perform versus the more basic work they perform. This is a huge benefit to a small company as it encourages employees to strive for more skilled work and they keep moving up the ladder to become even better assets to the company.
- The reports you can run are very thorough and work very well for us when it comes time to enter payroll.
- Having the ability to set alerts has allowed us to cut back on unnecessary overtime as employees can get reminders prior to going over. We can also set reminders for employees to punch in/out for the ones that have a tendency to forget.
- Easy time tracking with the Windows desktop app.
- Time tracking management for editing and adding entries manually.
- In-depth reporting with unlimited view possibilities.
- iPhone app for tracking and viewing time entries.
- Allows for computer activity tracking. Is helpful for fixing time entries, when I've incorrectly assigned my time.
- Sometimes I need to check back to be sure I'm still punched in.
- The indicator between punched in and out is not very indicative of if I am or not.
- I want to total hours not just by the week but by pay periods 1-15 days, 16-end of [the] month.
- It would be nice to have more robust reports options on the phone app.
- Might be nice to have an auto-off reminder for the rare occasion time capture continues overnight (due to user error).
Consultant in Professional ServicesManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
I am giving support a rating of 8 but that is quite arbitrary. Honestly, we have never had the need to contact support for any reason. There has not been a situation where we became stuck and could not figure out how to work through it. Sign up was easy and billing is like clockwork so there has been no need to contact billing support.I think this is a testament to the ease of use of TimeCamp.
We originally scheduled and ran payroll through Homebase, but in the last few months the software became very buggy, customer service was slow and when they did respond, was not helpful. When we cancelled our account they didn't even try to make things right. We are so happy that Buddy Punch is like us--taking care of their clients and really invested in their success!
I am a satisfied user of TimeCamp due to many reasons including its advanced kind of performance. TimeCamp also offers an attendance module that fully automates employee presence as well as absence management which for me is quite beneficial and has made my life simpler. It is also perfect for any type of payroll issue.
Return on Investment
- Efficiency has definitely gone up switching to Buddy Punch. Ive never quantified specific hours or time lapse it has given to my personal managerial efficiency. But it has without doubt.
- I can see a better overview of the employees I need to be concerned with and not have to filter out others not concerning me.
- Ease of use has decreased mental stress and angst in maneuvering employee time cards.
- As I am working in an organization with a large number of employees, I did the work by hand on paper which TimeCamp helps me a lot to transfer it digitally, no hand notes or spreadsheet to check the hours of employers.
- It shows the time frame on the basic timeline with the time spent on the relevant activities.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Buddy Punch Editions & Modules
|Time & Attendance||25.991|
|Time & Attendance + Scheduling||35.991|
- For 4 Employees, Unlimited Administrators
Additional Pricing DetailsWe offer three plans, each with a monthly or annual payment option. We offer tiers, as you have more employees you move into the next tier. It's an all-inclusive fee (not a per-user fee) and includes access to our website/mobile apps from as many locations and devices as needed. There are no startup, cancellation, support, or additional fees of any kind. There are no taxes either, so you'd only need to worry about the monthly/annual subscription price.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
TimeCamp Editions & Modules
- For unlimited users
- Per User per Month