What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 177 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's well-suited if you are taking the help, not sell approach to your marketing. It's a great way to always keep your social accounts active with interesting content
Feature Rating Comparison
Content planning and scheduling
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges
- Scheduling out new content from our blog and company announcements across multiple social channels has never been easier.
- The browser plug-in makes it super easy to add content from other sources into the buffer queue to share later.
- As the company has grown, they've added new features, the best of which has been the content suggestion. They'll suggest content for you to share and they make it easy to schedule.
- Figuring out their content recommendation engine is critical for them. It's a newer feature so there's plenty of room to grow.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 11 answers
They continue to update and improve the tool - always something new. Plus, they have amazing support, a great blog and really understand social media and active social media users.
Manager in Social Media[object Object] Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
Buffer keeps things simple. It took a highly sought after feature (social scheduling) and unbundled it from the more complex social tools out there
Return on Investment
- Our audience has had more clarity on upcoming events.
- Higher engagement with online users across social media platforms.
- Easier workflow throughout the week. You can schedule in 1 sitting all the posts for the upcoming week(s).
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?