Love Zoho Social!

LinkedIn (242)

9.6

Twitter (252)

9.5

Content planning and scheduling (286)

Standard

$10

Professional

$25

Agency

$200

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/social/pricing.html

Listening/monitoring

Publishing

Engagement

Marketing

Channel coverage/integration

Reporting/analytics

Account management

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

Zoho Social Screenshots

AnalyticsCollaborationCreate-PublishInboxMonitor-SearchSocial-Media-MarketingSocial Share

Zoho Social Video

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social

Zoho Social Integrations

Zoho Social Competitors

Zoho Social Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.

Alternatives

What is Zoho Social's best feature?

Reviewers rate Facebook highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses Zoho Social?

The most common users of Zoho Social are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Anthony Chisha | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social has helped save time in managing our several Social Media pages. Having one platform where you can handle almost all internet-related tasks is very convenient. Anyone who wants to succeed in business today has to take their business online and Zoho Social is just that one tool you can't do without.
  • Multiple Social Media Networks on one Platform.
  • Post Scheduling.
  • Analytics.
  • You cannot manage ads on Zoho Social. It would be more convenient if you could manage social media ads on the platform.
  • You cannot upload more than one picture in a single post.
  • Generally a good, all rounded platform.
Great platform to schedule on multiple social media channels. Feedback is also accessed here so it eliminates having to juggle between a lot of apps which is less efficient. The fact that it allows multiple brands to be managed is an added plus. Responsibilities between teams can be divided and that makes collaboration much easier. However, what I have been having challenges with is the tracking of paid adverts on the platform. If that was integrated that would be great.
The guys at Zoho are amazing. They are always in touch and are willing to help. They regularly send support emails to find out how they can help. They send tips and information on updates. When you need help, they don't hesitate to call. Support is really great from Zoho.
Zoho Social is very user-friendly. When it comes to reporting my weekly and monthly metrics majority of the information I need is already there. Making my day-to-day easier. Scheduled posting is easy as well. Definitely a worthy competitor for other social monitoring and managing sites out there. Really love this one.
  • Scheduling Posts.
  • Metric Reports.
  • Social Monitoring.
  • Collaboration.
  • More metrics, other parts seemed lacking but already sufficient.
  • Optimization.
  • More organization on Monitoring Tab.
I use Zoho Social mainly for scheduling, reports, and monitoring. Very user-friendly, when I first started using Zoho Social, it only took me a matter of minutes to understand everything and get right on working with it. Although everything's perfect for the reporting side. I don't seem to find other metrics like link clicks or post impressions. Don't get me wrong I have what I need, but it would be better to have more.
Haven't really reached out to any support yet for Zoho Social. But in other Zoho products I did, I'd say its great and that they respond quickly
Mark Fonseca Rendeiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is our control panel, one-stop-shop, and do-it-all tool for managing a multi-prong social media strategy. We are a small but very busy team with limited time and resources for overseeing social media activities. Zoho makes it possible for us to maximize our return-on-investment in this area. Without it, I feel like we are in the dark. With it, the future is bright. Ok maybe a bit too sappy there, but it seriously helps with all things socials!
  • Posting
  • Responses
  • Statistics
  • More team use options
  • More tutorial material
Like many small to medium-sized organizations focused on arts, education, and conflict resolution, my team has limited resources, wears many hats at once, and struggles to keep up with the daily flow of information. Zoho Social does something I had long wished for, a one-stop shop for both posting across socials and for monitoring the responses and related communication around our work. For all the good socials can do, they can also drive you INSANE monitoring them all. Zoho keeps us sane.
I had almost no interaction with the support team so I can't comment on this. But the email communication was quick around the trial options.
We as an agency use Zoho social for all our clients for scheduling the social media posts. It is a time saver and helps us manage all the social channels at one single time. Zoho Social is a complete social media management platform for businesses & agencies. It helps you schedule posts, monitor mentions, create custom posts, etc.
  • Social Media Management
  • Social Media Analytics
  • Social Media Monitoring
  • Adding Instagram profile should get activated
Zoho Social is a lifesaver! Its solid scheduling and publishing features make in-depth tracking of hashtags, page reviews, user profiles, etc., so much easier. Social media is vast, but Zoho Social makes it easier to manage a brand in it. I only face the issue of connecting Instagram profile page for my clients bcoz it won't get connected to the Facebook Page.
Zoho Social is a complete social media management platform for businesses & agencies. It helps you schedule posts, monitor mentions, create custom dashboards, and more. Zoho Social is a complete social media management platform for businesses & agencies. It helps you schedule posts, monitor mentions, create custom dashboards, and more.
November 08, 2021

Love Zoho Social!

Auren Kaplan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is used by my organization for marketing purposes, especially social media marketing. We use the content calendar for daily, weekly, and monthly posting updates. Zoho Social addresses the business problem of keeping consistency to social media posting, and gives us the opportunity to organize and segment our social media posts by channel and type, with hashtag and tagging features as well.
  • Social media content calendar.
  • Social media analytics.
  • Social media posts.
  • Interesting interface.
  • More customization of reporting.
  • Better social media listening.
Zoho Social is well suited to social media marketing agencies and digital marketing agencies who want to manage social media for companies and brands. When you want to professionally manage social media for business purposes, then I believe Zoho Social really comes in handy. Zoho Social might be less appropriate for beginners.
I have not had any need for support with Zoho Social. The team at Zoho Social is friendly and responsive, and I have tweeted about Zoho Social and immediately found a comment from the Zoho Social team, and I found that to be very impressive. I am a big fan of the company and Zoho organization and overall am impressed.
October 15, 2021

Zoho Social is the BEST

Sean Black | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is currently being implemented to streamline our social media management and user engagement. This app allows us to have a full view of our analytics real time so that we can make informed decisions about our strategies daily, monthly, and yearly. It is mainly used by our marketing department.
  • Analytics - Gives great details on users/data.
  • Integration - easy integration with other technologies.
  • Engagement - allows user to communicate easily on platform to social contacts.
  • Price point - I feel the price point could be lower or the option to add users add lower tier plan.
Zoho Social is well suited for any company who has multiple social media platforms that you need to manage on a day to day basis. Anyone who is trying to use the data to improve social media performance, this is for you.
Customer support is very good with Zoho.
Albertis McCray | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love Zoho Social because it's easy to navigate. We struggle with consistent social media content. With the neck-breaking pace we all live by, it's a breath of fresh air to have a company that supports an all-in-one system to create posts, schedule them whenever you want, AND respond to messages. Never seen anything like it. Did I mention the price? LOL Don't need to! Keep up the good work!!! Albertis McCray "The Monemacer"
  • respond to messages within the app
  • schedule messages weeks at a time
  • up to the minute stats on each post
  • Figuring out a way where you can post any image to all the platforms
[Zoho Social] is great to respond to messages all in one space at any time. I respond to questions, comments from within the app. It's the first app that literally allows us to do everything in one place.
They get back to you quickly and they really take care of you.
December 27, 2021

Simon Stokes | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have always been a big fan of Zoho Social, I have used it in other companies I have worked for, and they are still using it. It is a very easy-to-use software once you have set up the connections, even a novice can post to all of your social media platforms. Keep up the good work Zoho Social.
  • Posts to social media.
  • Keeps social media communication in one place.
  • Easily accessible on mobile platform.
  • I find Zoho Social to cater for our business needs very well.
We use Zoho Social for our Roofline Cladding Business to bring awareness to our skills and trade. It helps us to post once to all sites and monitor those posts from one platform. Being very busy with other office activities social media was also taking a back seat, but now we are able to post to all social media platforms simultaneously saving us time.
Zoho Social acts as the primary social media managing program for our business, with several features that support our brand awareness to the public. For instance, Zoho Social has an automatic publishing feature, where posts are created on different social sites. More so, Zoho Social allows customers' engagement where direct conversations are established. Conversion tracking and keyword filtering has been attained by Zoho Social.
  • Zoho Social facilitates the process of brand tracking and improvement.
  • Zoho Social has the automated publishing ability.
  • Social media evaluation and screening.
  • Still have some errors or bugs, making the tool incomplete.
  • Facebook posting is quite problematic.
  • Significantly limited integration capacity.
Zoho Social uses social platforms to improve the engagement levels with clients and the brand reputation. More so, Zoho Social publishes posts easily on different platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and others. The program helps in keyword analytics or filtering, and this supports high ranking. Finally, Zoho Social establishes direct engagement plans with clients.
Zoho Social has a team of professionals, who have vast knowledge, and closely work with the subscribers to ensure their concerns have a permanent address. More so, Zoho Social has online assistance, which operates 24 hours, daily. The chances of software breakage are minimal, and in case this happens, immediately, the technical team responds.
Zoho Social is being used to manage my social media needs. I am a one person operation so I like to automate as much of my business as possible. Zoho Social allows me to gather my photo and video assets and schedule them to post at regular intervals to keep engagement high.
  • Easy post scheduling.
  • Works across all major platforms.
  • Allows the user to set it and forget it.
  • I wanted to use the ability to have Zoho queue the posts, but I wanted to choose the start time of the first post for a few days in the future and I did not find an easy way to set that.
  • I wish there were a box with a cheat sheet of the sizes that each social media platform allows for it's video and pictures in the dialogue box for posting so I can be sure to choose appropriate content.
  • I do think it's a bit expensive, especially for my needs, but I like the ease of use. I will continue to do what I can to get this service discounted until I can no longer afford it.
Zoho Social is good for scheduling and managing posts across multiple platforms with automation and analytics. This allows me to monitor interactions and have a real time idea of how many followers I am gaining and the level of interaction each post has. From there I can tailor my content to get more engagements. That's all I need right now.
I have not needed to get support on this product and I am not sure I will ever need it at this point. I did get a very helpful phone call from someone at Zoho Social who offered me a discount on the full year of the professional version of this product. I was unable to decide which level I needed at the time, so I didn't do it, but perhaps I will.
Danut Mihai FLORIAN | TrustRadius Reviewer
I’ve tried many social media toolkits, like Buffer or Hootsuite, but none came close to the advanced features that Zoho Social provides. It has the best integration with the most used accounts, like Facebook, Twitter, and even Google business. The scheduling is amazing. The most useful feature is that you can edit a scheduled post on all social media accounts at once. I haven’t got the chance to properly test the smart scheduling yet.
  • Post scheduling
  • Multiple Social Media Platforms Support
  • Grouped Social Media Posting
  • User Interface (it's a little dated)
Zoho Social is perfect for people who manage multiple social media accounts on different platforms. It makes sharing on every platform very easy, a process that was very time-consuming before.
We tested a number social media suite platform that can cater [to] our agency and client needs. In terms of pricing, Zoho Social is incredibly affordable with its range of solutions available. Reporting has never been laid out easily to explain to our clients who have absolutely no idea what is going on with social media. The way Zoho Social separates the brand profiles is extremely helpful as my team can stay focused on their own clients' content to work on. Team efforts are centralized without the need to see multiple documents just to create and approve content. What we love the best is SmartQ whereby it eliminates the work of figuring out the best day and time to post, though it is only available for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. If this can be expanded to cover LinkedIn as well, it would be terrific.
  • Reporting
  • Smart Scheduling
  • Bulk scheduling
  • audience data
  • Smart scheduling to cover LinkedIn
  • Show lowest performing content as well
If you are a company that produces multiple SKU/brands and you market it separately, it's best to use Zoho Social as you can monitor it separately. Price is worth it for agency use as well. I cannot say if this is best suited for a company with single branding or owns less than 2 social media platform but one can always test it out to see if it suits their use or not.
For the time being, I have never contacted Zoho Social support, so there's no comment to this.
Suman Kumar Jha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used, almost, all social media management platforms. But the experience with Zoho was the best.
  1. Easy interaction with different social media channels.
  2. Super easy to schedule and track analytics of each post.
  3. And Zoho Social is super affordable. If you are looking for software to manage your social media platforms—I would recommend Zoho Social.
  • Easy to use platform.
  • Super easy to integrate all social media channels.
  • Analytics and scheduling.
  • There is some issue with notification, they can add read option in the notifications.
We have not used Zoho Social support yet because the platform is super easy to use.
Palak Madhwani | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social to manage our social channels—Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google My Business. It is used by our Social Media team. It helps to centrally monitor and manage all our social channels.
  • Central monitoring.
  • Direct comments from one dashboard.
  • Punching social media leads to Zoho CRM automatically.
  • I believe Zoho Social is doing amazing.
  • It can bring scheduling tools.
  • Add #tag generation functionality.
  • Finding keywords.
We are Digital Marketing Consultants and are continuously recommending Zoho Social to our clients to be used in combination with Zoho CRM.
Have had no need for support as of yet.
Hassanain Anver | TrustRadius Reviewer
Amazing social scheduling experience, [I] have been using Zoho Social for the longest time and have been recommending the platform to all my clients and partners. [It is] truly a seamless social scheduling system, very easy to manage content and calendars, especially working with teams is super effective and easy, linking accounts also cannot get simpler. As an agency we manage multiple brands, Zoho Social makes it easy to switch between brands and assign team members to manage specific accounts for clients.
  • Social scheduling.
  • Social insights.
  • Brand management for scheduling content.
  • Calendar management & social planning.
  • Provision for Instagram stories.
  • Provision for TikTok.
  • Provision for YouTube shorts.
It's great for day-to-day social media planning and scheduling especially for agencies that manage multiple brands. The only challenge is with the demand for reels, stories, and other prevailing platforms Zoho Social does not offer any features to manage those effectively. Also, a good tool would be to have influencer management which is also missing. But overall great for its core function of social media post scheduling.
Great support team, hardly have issues, but they are constantly available to help and guide you through the process of setting up to managing.
Zoho Social is a great addition to our Zoho One system. Everything is integrated. All necessary social nets are included. We are satisfied. We are able to post on several platforms at the same time with Zoho Social. It saves our time. Customer service always is helpful and friendly! They reply fast and provide the best solutions. We are happy we selected Zoho Social for our company. It is great for e-commerce, including marketing and analytical needs.
  • Posting on several platforms at the same time.
  • Integrating with all necessary platforms.
  • Facebook messages are included.
We use Zoho Social for posting on Facebook and LinkedIn. Zoho Social is a well-structured and well-made system for social marketing. You can post on different platforms at the same time. The feature to read and reply to messages is great and saves time! We want to continue using Zoho Social. We are planning to grow and develop new profiles on other social networks that are included in Zoho Social integration.
Customer service is helpful and kind!
October 07, 2021

Zoho Social Review

Dan Gale | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've been using Zoho Social for just over a month and find it extremely useful. The ability to customize posts to ensure we have specific tags per platform is really useful and something we were looking for when trying to find a scheduler. The reports page gives us a good overview of our performance and whilst we are certainly no influencer on any platform, we can at least see our presence and engagement increasing. We've also found the price per month to be very agreeable in comparison to other options. Lastly, we have not had to use the help center for anything so cannot comment on this.
  • Customize posts.
  • Clear dashboard.
  • Clear reporting.
  • Reporting for Personal LinkedIn Profiles.
  • When selecting text when making posts, selection tends to require bottom to top otherwise it doesn't select properly for deletion.
  • Ability to post videos to Personal LinkedIn Accounts.
I think Zoho Social is well suited to small to mid companies, whether it has the capability and support for larger companies I am unsure. I say that as we use their email service and find the support a little slow. However, the software itself is very useful and helps us automate a lot of the work we were doing manually before and automation is something we are looking into more and more so we can focus on other areas of our small business.
We have not used it.
September 23, 2021

Fantastic UX

Terra Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using Zoho Social to manage interactions on my social media accounts that I use with my Etsy store. It helps me see what posts are engaging in what environments, as well as the feedback and responses in one neat dashboard. It's very useful for real-time feedback on all the items I'm posting.
  • Gorgeous UX.
  • Real-time updates.
  • Intuitive posting.
  • Would love more social channels.
Zoho Social is well suited for business ventures of all types and sizes. It seems incredibly scalable, and reasonably priced at that. I highly recommend it for small and medium sized teams, especially since it integrates so seamlessly with the other Zoho products and services. How great is it to be able to gather leads without jumping through hoops?!
Customer service is prompt and helpful.
January 04, 2022

Zoho Social Review

Rufaro Kowo | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being used by the entire company to schedule and publish information on our new products on all our social media platforms. It's been very useful in terms of improving employee productivity as most of the work is automated. It has allowed employees to focus on other duties that require more attention.
  • Allows you to create customized dashboards.
  • Analytics helps you to monitor Social mentions and engagement levels.
  • Publishes on time with limited system down times.
  • Uploading videos is a challenge. Software does not provide guidelines (file size, duration) for Instagram IGTV.
  • Support for WhatsApp groups would be useful.
  • Does not support Instagram & Facebook Stories.
Zoho Social is suitable for managing social media channels such as Instagram & Facebook. If you have a large social media management team, it helps a lot when everyone has access to the same user rights and work doesn't stop because one person is not in the office.
I haven't seen a livechat option to speak to Zoho Social support so you are stuck with either their community platform or using their email when you have enquiries. This means that you'll have to wait a couple of hours or days before you get a response. They are however responsive but some live interaction with a support agent would go a long way.
August 26, 2021

Zoho Social my friend

Hadan Eugen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social to promote our online business and to make our products known to as many customers as possible. Through Zoho Social we can distribute useful information in several social networks, with minimal effort and in an organized way, through the programming it allows. We have tested several promotion solutions on social networks and Zoho Social has the most benefits compared to the annual cost.

• Posts on many social networks.
  • Replenish old posts planned.
  • Has an intuitive menu.
  • Refueling in shorter time intervals.
  • To resize the images according to the social network.
  • Send too many notifications.
Due to the impact of the posts I have made over time with Zoho Social, it is suitable for social conversation networks such as Facebook and less adapted for posting on promotional networks such as Google My Business. For Twitter and You tube, it should be set to remove the pictures from the posts and not force you to remove these social networks from the list of channels.

Zoho Social is being used by our [organization] to manage our social media presence, and to streamline the distribution of our content across several social media channels. Currently Zoho Social is only being [utilized] by our Social Media manager. Zoho Social addresses one major issue with social media, that is how to engage our audience without creating an additional layer of work for our Social Media manager. But [utilizing] Zoho Social we can efficiently scheduled and distribute content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram ultimately saving significant hours in repeated actions on different platforms.
  • The Zoho Social interface is easy to use.
  • Zoho Social provides payment information in Australian dollars.
  • Zoho Social allows you to schedule social media posts at relevant times.
  • Zoho Social allows you to preview your posts before scheduling or posting.
  • Zoho Social provides use analytical data about your posts and social media platforms connected to your account.
  • The pricing is good, however this is one area that could continue to be refined.
  • The list of published posts feels clunky at times.
  • Continue to add additional social media channels to the list of available platforms.
We have tried several social media schedulers and we have found the Zoho Social is the best fit so far. It is simple to use, the interface is clean and it is easy to view analytical data about posts and our social media platforms. The pricing structure is good, and on par with similar platforms, however the fact it offers payment in Australian dollars is a huge winner for us.
Zoho Social provide constant email support and information on scheduled posts which is great. They are consistently striving to stand out in their field and so far I believe that they have achieved this.
I have been testing the use of Zoho Social for a couple of months for use with a real estate client, and to consider using it for social media management for other clients. It took a little getting used to, as most platforms do, but overall I have found it to be quite robust. An critical feature that is in beta, but I have found it works quite well, is to schedule a post on multiple platforms while editing the content on a per platform basis (i.e., photo for Instagram, link post for Instagram with a lot of hashtags and short test for Twitter). When I have had questions their customer service and tech support have been very quick to respond AND knowledgeable about their product capabilities. The price point for Zoho is competitive for the features. I am seriously considering recommending it to my client for ongoing use.
  • Clean, intuitive interface.
  • Great post customization by social platform feature.
  • Responsive and knowledgeable tech support and customer service.
  • There are good analytics/stats but there is room for improvement. Note that I have found this true of all social management tools I've used and it is hard to please everyone in this arena.
I think Zoho Social is a solid option for brands managing multiple social media channels and is making an investment in ongoing social media. I also see the potential for use at the agency level with multiple brands, with the good add-on pricing. A straight-up newbie will have a little ramp up but that's true of almost any platform under the sun.
My experience has been excellent. Good online resources and quick turn around and knowledgeable staff for issues.
Jonathan Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used to manage social media from a centralized point by one person only. It is being used to post media as well as manage stats for report submission. It is massively helpful, but I am using it as an individual tying in all my social media into one point.
  • Social media integration.
  • Easy posting.
  • Amazing report generation.
  • Quicker integration with social media.
  • Stats explanation.
  • Sometimes when you don't lose followers, it says down 100% but makes it look like a bad thing?
I feel it is well applied to individuals, like content creators like myself. I tried and searched every social media management tool, as time is a massive issue for me. I tried honestly over 10 different ones and all were expensive and did not fulfill what I need. Zoho Social has fulfilled almost all my expectations.
I had a couple of questions I posted to them and I had not even paid them a cent. One email they answered with speed and efficiency. They even went so far as to follow up on whether my problem was resolved. Customer service is really important to me and they were extremely good with it.
Zoho Integrates Social is part of the suite of tools from Zoho. We are managing our social media through Zoho Social for Facebook, Linked In, and Zoho Campaigns for email. Zoho Social allows us to post, monitor, and very importantly, schedule posts in the calendar. This reduces the labor-intensive task of manually posting each day.
  • Integration with other Zoho apps.
  • Easy to set up and use.
  • Familiar interface and operation with other Zoho apps.
  • An option to reuse a post that appears in the posts list.
Likely to recommend to other Zoho suite users for the integration and to non-Zoho users for the product's capabilities.
December 07, 2021

KISS (Keep It Simple)

Serge Randolphe Jr. | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social to help us manage our social media accounts. This software saves us a lot of time on a weekly basis and also it gives us all the data on views and clicks. We would keep using this software for a long time.
  • Analytics on views and clicks.
  • Easy to post.
  • Scheduling post in advance.
  • Connect multiple accounts.
  • I would like to be able to comment on post.
  • Adding a feature where we can like a post.
  • Also, I would like to post to mention the company not username.
For a social media manager, this is a great tool to use to manage your accounts. This allows you to schedule your post view analytics without login into your accounts. If you are a person or company that likes to see your post live and the immediate reactions from your friends Zoho Social would not be a good fit.
I got a follow-up email right after I registered for the service from an account manager.