Zoho Social Reviews

Susan Smith-Harmon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Weird Sisters Kitchen is a food blog that is in the start-up phase. Being an online business, getting my initial social media campaigns up and running has been critical. Zoho's simple interface made the process fast and easy. I've been able to launch my preview campaign across multiple platforms from one central interface. That has made my life much easier! Zoho's calendar tool helps me to keep straight and maintain multiple campaigns at once. It really is the marriage of easy and powerful, just what I needed to get started!
  • The audience and engagement stats for each platform can be viewed on a single page. This lets me easily see where my messages are gaining an audience and where they're lagging.
  • The draft posts feature means I can save my work in progress. That's handy since I'm a one-woman show at this point, and interruptions are common. I can take calls, accidentally navigate away from the Zoho page, and not lose my work.
  • Zoho allows be to engage with my social contacts through the interface. So I can see my outgoing posts and incoming messages in the same place. It's exactly what a good social media management tool should do.
  • Zoho sometimes has trouble with picture sizes. Sometimes it will reject an image as the wrong size for Instagram or Twitter that fits the parameters those social media platforms recommend. I've found the problem is usually resolution or file size, not the actual picture size. Zoho is a little unclear about that.
Zoho is a good, basic social media management tool. The price is reasonable, but not exceptional, for what you get. For instance, the scheduling calendar isn't available for the first price tier, and that's a shame since it's one of the most useful tools Zoho offers. Also, some social platforms aren't supported. You get Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google My Business, which are probably the most important for most businesses. I wish they supported Pinterest too. It would be very helpful for a business like mine that relies on being found by people looking for inspiration.
I haven't needed to reach out to the Zoho Social support folks. But I have read several "how-to" articles they provide. The articles are brief and precise, giving me exactly the information I need to move forward without having to wade through a bunch of theory or prose. Hey, when I have a question, and they answer that question quickly and helpfully, that's all I need.
Read Susan Smith-Harmon's full review
December 13, 2020
Abigail Klopper | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've dived DEEP into the world of online systems that help me grow my business and my personal brand. I don't know if there's anything I've done more research on!!
When it comes to building an online presence, I've been looking or a tool that's intuitive, helps me schedule posts in advance (and repeat if necessary!) and allows me to post to several channels. Zoho Social is this AND MORE!
Not only does it meet all my criteria, but it also allows you to interact across all your platforms from one dashboard. And it's one of the best priced platforms I've found.

This is a real game changer! If you've been looking for a social media software that makes your life easier and makes you excited to get visible online, then you'd be hard-pressed to beat this.

I really sound like their sales person, but honestly, I'm just really excited by what they've created! It ticks all the boxes and more. They have a free trial which is really worth checking out
  • Multiple social channel posting
  • Scheduling and repurposing posts
  • Interaction across channels
  • Seeing past posts in calendar view would be great
Great for solopreneurs building their personal brands and with content marketing as one of their main online strategies.
I haven't had to ask for support yet.
Read Abigail Klopper's full review
December 04, 2020
Kesha Phillips | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're currently using Zoho Social to aid in social media planning and automation.The analytics and reporting are robust and have absolutely filled a void that was missing within our marketing department. Automating our marketing campaigns through Zoho Social has really allowed us to be more efficient in maintaining cohesive brand identity across multiple networks. Because of this we've seen an increase in engagement and exposure given the consistency and timeliness of posts.
  • Reporting
  • Automation
  • Great UX
  • Easy to learn and use
  • Would love to be able to see previously posted content via calendar view
Perfect for companies looking to streamline their social media planning and automation abilities as well as reporting and analytics.
Their timeliness and knowledge of support staff is fantastic.
Read Kesha Phillips's full review
October 16, 2020
Reese Minshew | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho to help plan and schedule social media posts on Twitter and Linked in for content marketing purposes, and to promote awareness of issues we are passionate about. So far we have enjoyed using the product; it is easy to use, navigation is straightforward, editing and rescheduling are simple tasks, and we get fairly accurate analytics on the Home page.
  • Offering scheduling advice
  • Alerting users to issues (i.e., disconnected accounts)
  • Presenting useful analytics from all platforms
  • "Manually post to Instagram" could be tweaked for a crop/stretch feature to remove this issue
  • Twitter post failures have been more frequent; not sure if this is due to Zoho or Twitter
Zoho is excellent for businesses of all sizes and industries who are looking to promote their products and services and get accurate data on how well their posts are being received. It is less expensive than Hootsuite and Buffer, with more features even at the free level. Obviously the more social media accounts you use, the better, especially for your promotional needs, and Zoho handles the bigger platforms rather well.
Tech support has been a little slow in the past and has been worse lately, likely due to COVID-19. Past issues have been resolved to satisfaction and the staff were very patient and helpful. The tool is being updated and continues to improve, so hopefully as time progresses it will become even better with fewer issues.
Read Reese Minshew's full review
January 15, 2021
Lorelle VanFossen | TrustRadius Reviewer
As with all companies, especially small businesses and nonprofits, we need to streamline the amount of time we spend marketing and managing social media, and Zoho Social is invaluable. It allows for posting future and automatic repeat posts and monitoring social networks to track the online conversation.

• Since switching from two other social media cross-channel platforms to Zoho Social, the efficiency of the process has been amazing, saving time and energy we spend working with the projects we manage.
  • Zoho Social helps us connect faster and more interactively with our membership and the public.
  • Zoho Social helps us monitor conversations across multiple social media channels to stay connected and respond faster.
  • There are many social media channels, and they are popping up fast. However, Discord has been around for a long time and we haven't been able to integrate that social platform into Zoho Social. We manage a few thousand members on Discord and would love to integrate it into Zoho Social.
  • The same applies to monitoring the social media channels beyond the "big platforms."
Zoho Social is appropriate for small businesses with their free and base accounts. A huge limit is the failure to embrace mobile users. For example, I travel for work five to seven months a year. Zoho Social limits access by IP address, which causes complications every time I log in while traveling, slowing down the access, so I have to turn over management to someone not traveling in the company. This causes a loss as I can't respond directly, which I enjoy and is often necessary, and delays responses when my team member has to contact me to get a reply and then reply for me.
Haven't needed it--a good sign of the ease of use of the product.
Read Lorelle VanFossen's full review
January 11, 2021
Adrian Coroian | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social to organize our weekly posting plan. It saves us a lot of time and allows us to focus our resources on other tasks. The post scheduling function and the calendar viewing method is probably one of the best features of this service. We wholeheartedly recommend this solution in any marketing department.
  • Post scheduling.
  • Audience reports.
  • Activity monitoring feature.
  • The draft function disappears after the post becomes published. I wish it had been saved for later use.
  • A photo and video file manager would be very useful.
I would give maximum rating to this service if it would implement a photo and video file manager in the future.
I would also like the draft option to remain saved after the post is published for later use.
I think the price currently charged is an honest one for what it offers.
I have a very good opinion about the technical assistance offered by Zoho Social. I was even called one day to be asked if I was happy with their services.
I didn't have to contact the support team very often and that means they have the service very well implemented.
Read Adrian Coroian's full review
David Crompton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been using Zoho for the last two months and it has been revolutionary in hour we post. We have three brands within the organisation each with multiple social media accounts so to be able to forward plan and schedule posts save us so much time. Really does free the team up to focus on other areas of our business as it used to take hours.
It has one of the main advantages against some of the more expensive options out there that it posts to LinkedIn company pages; LinkedIn personal accounts; Instagram; Twitter; as well as Google Business.
  • Posting to multiple social media accounts.
  • Google Business.
  • Brand health feedback.
  • Image re-sizing is automatic on the iPhone app but has to be done manually on the website app. Very frustrating when using my laptop.
Multiple posting is definitely its strong point - feedback on all the channels in its Brand Health section can be limited. Fine for our organisation but maybe too little for others.
It seamlessly links in to other apps/software.
Read David Crompton's full review
January 02, 2021
Leigh Anne Pearson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a contract social media manager using Zoho Social to plan/schedule/monitor social media content for other businesses. I have recommended Zoho Social to my business partners to assist in their account management as well. It simplifies the scheduling process, particularly the ability to pre-schedule on LinkedIn. I enjoyed using Facebook Creator Studio in the past for Facebook and Instagram, but this takes the extra work out of scheduling separately on Twitter and scheduling a day of posts on LinkedIn. An added bonus is seeing analytics, post performance, using customIQ to post based on historical engagement trends, and more.
  • Intuitive design--it's simple to learn and implement
  • Bulk scheduling and calendar view are especially helpful
  • Zoho has a plethora of other solutions-based systems, and I love having one login for everything
  • Preset preference for whether you want bit.ly or prefer the original link
Zoho Social is particularly helpful for a social media manager, a small business owner, entrepreneurs, and influencers who want to be intentional in their social presence. It would be less useful for someone only managing one Facebook and Instagram--that can be easily done within the platform.
I have used several other providers in my time as a social media manager, and this is by far my favorite.
Read Leigh Anne Pearson's full review
December 31, 2020
Andres Lopez Matarranz | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing team currently uses Zoho Social for scheduling social media posts on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, as well as for obtaining performance reports on our social media channels. We use the reports to analyse our posts' engagement, reach, etc. so that we can learn and improve our social media strategy.
  • Cross-posting on different social media platforms.
  • Creating detailed performance reports that are easy to read and understand.
  • Very intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
  • Friendly and quick online customer support.
  • Allows to schedule posts months in advance.
  • Some limited posting functionalities, e.g. can only schedule a post with 4 photos for Facebook and LinkedIn, and only with 1 photo for Instagram.
  • Cannot resize videos or images that do not fit the social media platform's requirements on Zoho. For example, if your video is over 1 minute, you need to trim it outside of Zoho, otherwise Zoho will not allow you to post.
  • Some of the data in the different reports seems contradictory; there are no explanations of how the metrics were collated, so there is no way to understand why the data sometimes does not match.
Well suited for simple posts, e.g. no long videos, no carousels...
Well suited for companies who want to schedule and prepare their posts well in advance.
They always answer quickly and are very helpful and polite. They have always solved my problems and queries.
Read Andres Lopez Matarranz's full review
December 29, 2020
Nicolai Abruzzese | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to keep track of all our social media interactions. To measure and compare results with analytics, it's the best tool out there, yes I've tried them too, recommended 100%. The best thing is that if you have a small startup you can use it no problem, upgrade when you grow.
  • Ease of use.
  • Good user interface.
  • Integrations of all social networks works fine.
  • Mobile version can have more features.
  • Group some functionalities in order to have just the results you want to see.
  • Enable multi brand on the free version. It's a must to jump into a paid plan.
If you have any kind of business it's a must with your social media interactions, nowadays it's a must to have tools for social media.
Read Nicolai Abruzzese's full review
December 24, 2020
Grant Reed | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm a huge fan of using Zoho Social for all social media scheduling for Aux Collaborative. It is easy to use and train others to use the platform when I am unable to schedule posts. Additionally, the support team has been great in reaching out and communicating with me if I have any issues.
  • Easy to learn.
  • Great graphics.
  • Affordable.
  • None.
It is great to use for scheduling posts and using it for all social media. At the same time, I've used other platforms that are similar but I am a big proponent of Zoho over its other competitors.
It's great and all my questions are answered quickly and efficiently.
Read Grant Reed's full review
December 23, 2020
Logan Dehlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Zoho [Social] to help manage social media for about 7 brands and roughly 20 different profiles.
  • Scheduling Social Media Posts
  • Responding to inbox messages and reviews
  • Analytics
  • Allow more than one google account added to a brand for brands with multiple locations
Zoho [Social] is a great tool for any social media manager in need of an easy intuitive dashboard that covers all the basics: Post scheduling, interactions, inboxes, Google reviews and basic analytics. Zoho [Social] is also less expensive than the competition.
I have not had much interaction with support but from what I can tell they are pretty responsive.
Read Logan Dehlin's full review
December 13, 2020
Jennifer Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using Zoho Social for all of my company's social media marketing campaigns. We are a small, newly-founded company so I am wearing lots of hats. Zoho Social has helped me be more consistent and organized as I plan our campaigns and get them scheduled, making the campaigns more strategic and effective. It is also saving me tons of time!
  • Planning content in advance.
  • Saving time.
  • Organizing and timing content release appropriately.
  • Would like to be able to post multiple photos in one Instagram post.
Zoho Social is great for anyone managing content across multiple platforms, and would also be effective for agencies managing multiple brands, as lots of plans and flexible pricing options are available. As my business grows, I am glad to know I can easily add more brands to my plan if needed.
The minimal issues I've had have been addressed quickly. Top notch customer service.
Read Jennifer Ross's full review
November 30, 2020
Nestene Botha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm the Chief Executive Dreamer and co-founder at Explore ProTech Entrepreneurial Haven. I've been using Zoho Social on the Free Trial Version for the past 30 days. I have experience with many different social marketing platforms and Zoho compares really well. I love it. It's user-friendly and gives me all the different reports I need in order to be able to run successful social marketing campaigns. Absolutely in love with the product.
  • Provides reports with insightful insights that helps me to make the best decisions regarding past and future campaigns.
  • Easily schedule posts on all platforms.
  • Suggests best times for posts to be scheduled to attract maximum engagement.
  • Would be great if I could see personalized suggestions on how to improve my social media marketing.
  • Would be great if there was even more lead generation support.
  • Would be great if there were even more work I could do from my side in order to gain further free trial periods.
If you want to easily schedule social posts to go out on Linkedin, Twitter, G-Suite, Facebook & Instagram - Zoho Social is perfect.

If you want to easily tag people mentioned in your social posts on Linkedin, Twitter, G-Suite, Facebook & Instagram - Zoho Social could still improve a bit in making this functionality easier to use... Although on most other similar software platforms this functionality is completely missing so they already a step ahead here too.
The support from Zoho Social has been incredible without fail. Their support and whole platform gives me the feel of a really down to earth software and platform for the people - where everyone is welcome and everyone gets help. Its been a really good experience so far and I'll definitely be staying on.
Read Nestene Botha's full review
November 05, 2020
Fred Campos | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a small business owner, running social media accounts can be very time consuming. And especially now during the pandemic, I was not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a "marketing expert" to be posting on my behalf. Zoho Social was a game changer for me. I can now pick all my posts for the entire week and schedule them by date and by platform. After that, I can just keep working during the week and watch the engagement levels. It makes me wonder how profitable these "marketing firms" are when all it takes is a few minutes and the cost is minimal!
  • Ability to schedule your posts.
  • Ability to select which post goes to which platform.
  • Dashboard.
  • Ease to use and intuitive.
  • Dashboard: should be able to click on the stats and see the source/breakdown.
  • Post metrics: don't seem to be synchronizing correctly with the social platform (e.g., Zoho Social shows 1 like when I had a whole lot more).
  • Lead Generation: currently available for Facebook only, would like to see other platforms as well.
I think it's perfect for small business owners like me, who don't have time to post every day but at the same time don't want (or can't afford) to hire someone.
Have not used support yet.
Read Fred Campos's full review
October 12, 2020
Elisabeth (Lisa) Rentschler Patch-Vrod | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company is looking for a simple way to monitor online social activity, schedule posts & gauge sentiment.
  • Provide social streams comparable to more expensive services like Hootsuite.
  • Schedule posts.
  • Provide simple metrics.
  • Better filter of discussions around topics.
  • More complex metrics.
  • User interface could be a little more user friendly but for price represents amazing value.
I think this is a great option for simple social media management; it allows for easy integration of social channels and the monitoring is comparable to what you'd get with Hootsuite or other more expensive services. However, if you're running more complex campaigns and or looking to provide robust metrics to support marketing efforts, this may not be the right service for you--I can't address the more comprehensive packages offered such as Agency or Agency Plus but the standard and professional packages really do represent a wonderful value for management without the sticker shock of some more well-known brands.
Easy to set up and use. Help is available if needed but it's user friendly for setup so I haven't needed any assistance as of yet.
Read Elisabeth (Lisa) Rentschler Patch-Vrod's full review
October 02, 2020
Karen Mora | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social to post all our social media content across all our platforms. As an online team, we all share responsibility for posting and Zoho Social gives us an easy and reliable interface for team social media engagement...
  • Really easy to use!
  • Directly reply to comments and messages from Zoho Social.
  • Presentation - The initial layout is clean and simple to understand.
  • Limited free trial.
  • Make it possible to manage multiple brands in one account.
  • Lower monthly cost.
I've found Zoho Social to be very well suited for our needs. It has similar functionality to other platforms but is more cost-effective in terms of the number of users and the number of brands that are included in its cheaper packages, which makes it the best choice for us. It is also reliable and easy to use.
I manage quite a few social media accounts, and needed a system where I could manage all of them. I used Hootsuite before, but moved over to Zoho Social as I've adopted many of Zoho's other products. Great service where you can manage your accounts, schedule posts, respond to messages, and extract reports. I highly recommend you try out the free tier as well as one of their trials.
Read Karen Mora's full review
September 25, 2020
George Loup | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Zoho Social to manage our social media in the UK. It is only being used in our UK office at the moment as the product is not accessible in China. The main benefit for me would be the reporting features in Zoho Social. This allows me to accurately track data across different platforms.
  • Content Scheduling
  • Data reporting
  • Platform integration
  • Customer service
  • Product demonstration
  • Social listening
If you want to plan out content far in advance, then Zoho Social is an excellent tool for this. It allows you to calendar content far in advance and removes the stress of having to remember to post content at the right time. This is very helpful for time management.
If there is one thing that has let Zoho down it is their customer support and sales teams. the member of the sales team was unable to answer my questions with integration into our company crm, which is in china but also using the zoho software, this is very dissapointing and a key part of whether I purchase this product.
Read George Loup's full review
September 22, 2020
Mark Pym | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Zoho Social to help me integrate all my social media postings and to post on a variety of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Skype. It is super easy to use, and most of all, I love it because everything is in one place. This means I don't have to keep jumping between social media platforms, which can be really time-consuming. Finally, I have Zoho Social integrated with my Zoho CRM, which means I can feed any relevant social media contacts into my CRM so I am able to start to connect and build great relationships.
  • It is great for multiple postings across social media platforms.
  • It lets me see all my post likes/comments in one place.
  • It means I don't have to keep jumping across platforms.
  • Better CRM integration with Linked.
  • Easier explanation and video on more complex multiple postings would be helpful.
It is brilliant for posting across a lot of social media platforms and a great place to coordinate everything. Obviously, it is not quite there yet across all types of social media platforms such as Pinterest, Tumblr, and Telegram, although I suspect this may require these platforms to allow greater integration.
What I like about Zoho Social is the wonderful support you get from the Support team. They respond quickly and are only a click away!
Read Mark Pym's full review
January 11, 2021
Rob Harkavy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Since suffering staff shortages because of Covid it was essential to find a social app which was inexpensive, easy to use and easy to integrate. Having tried several alternatives, we settled on Zoho and it does not disappoint.
  • Scheduling.
  • Editing.
  • Customer support.
  • Add "first comment" to Instagram.
No experience of using Zoho as a larger business, but for a small business with all staff working from home during Covid, it has proved completely invaluable.
I've only called on support once or twice but on all occasions it has been efficient and courteous.
Read Rob Harkavy's full review
September 11, 2020
Brittney McDowell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social to manage social media marketing. We needed a system where we could manage our social media in an effective and efficient manner. We use it both to schedule posts and engage with people across various social media platforms. It provides us with tools to analyze our use and the impact, but we haven't really experimented with those yet.
  • Schedule social media posts.
  • Conduct Twitter searches.
  • Allow team communication within the app.
  • Searching user profiles (specifically Twitter) .... Should the user have a post you want to view that isn't recent, and post often, you will have a doozy of a time trying to scroll and access the post on their profile.
Everything is great with the exception of searching for specific posts on Twitter user profiles.
Read Brittney McDowell's full review
Nick Regan | TrustRadius Reviewer
This is a great product. The ability to schedule posts and have this integrate seamlessly with Facebook. Instagram, Twitter, etc is invaluable. Other tools struggle with Facebook pages but this works really well. We have no complaints about this product and highly recommend it to anyone/company/academic institute who are looking to save a ton of time and take the step up.
  • Ease of use
  • Powerful
  • Integrates seamlessly
  • Free scheduling
Just the ability to be able to create content one time and have it go out to all of our channels in one click is a big time saver.
The support and resources are great!
Read Nick Regan's full review
September 04, 2020
Jace Byers | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the entire Zoho suite at our company and I just can't stop thinking to myself how amazing the whole thing is. From sales management to document handling, and now with Zoho Social we can monitor our social networks and get leads at the same time. It is amazing.
  • Gathering leads - it does the legwork for you.
  • Organization - it keeps it in the already great format of Zoho CRM.
  • Speed - it is fast and efficient.
  • Integration with other aspects of Zoho. You need to create new accounts with every app they have.
  • More social networks. It would be nice to see some added.
  • Custom posts for Facebook and Twitter would be nice.
Facebook is being used less and less by the serious business community, so other popular networks would be nice.
Read Jace Byers's full review
December 21, 2020
Alexander Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
It's easy to use and looking forward to discovering all the reports to assist in growing the business further. Takes care of scheduling to allow time to focus on other aspects of the business.
  • Scheduling.
  • Reports.
  • Ease.
  • Support.
  • Posting to stories.
  • Auto fill on previous hashtags.
Very easy to use straight away and allows simple scheduling. Scheduled all of the Christmas and New Year's posts with the full confidence that I will be able to switch off and enjoy Christmas with my family.
Responsive to any questions and quick to assist where possible. No issues to report to further give any detail.
Read Alexander Smith's full review
December 14, 2020
Irena Molnar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is an extremely useful tool for promoting and reaching out to our followers across 4 platforms, and it has been so valuable in disseminating our survey and research.
  • Posting across platforms in the same time
  • Scheduling
  • Insights and data
  • Reviewing success
  • Maybe reducing emailing after the post is live, instead of sending review of the post
Already recommended.
Not really used it but good
Read Irena Molnar's full review

Sentiment analysis (118)
Broad channel coverage (157)
Content planning and scheduling (189)
9.2
Audience targeting (133)
Content optimization (156)
Automated routing and prioritization (131)
Customer interaction histories (146)
Lead generation (85)
LinkedIn (159)
9.2
Google+ (114)
Instagram (126)
Campaign success analytics (147)
Competitor analysis (88)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (103)
Mobile access (157)

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Listening/monitoring Features

Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage

Publishing Features

Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization

Engagement Features

Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories

Reporting/analytics Features

Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureCompetitor analysis

Account management Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access