Zoho Social Reviews

Alexandra Tyler, LCSW, CCH | TrustRadius Reviewer
We began using Zoho to plan, schedule, and execute our social media campaigns at the recommendation of our social media manager and web developer. The platform is easy to use, has some great features (even at the lowest tier package), and has fewer bugs than other products we've used in the past. It's also less expensive, which is always a plus. We'd definitely recommend Zoho to businesses large and small who are looking to improve their social media strategy and want a reliable product to help them.
  • Crosspost to multiple accounts at once
  • Quickly and easily edit scheduled posts
  • Creating posts for individual accounts, due to word count restrictions
  • Make the account set up and connections a little easier
Since setting up our account we've noticed that Zoho makes some excellent recommendations for posting times based on data collected from previous posts. This has been very helpful in planning our strategy. Overall it's an excellent tool and appropriate for just about any business that's looking to improve their social media presence. It's a little pricey ($120 for the most basic package) so it may not be appropriate for extremely small businesses. It's still a lot less expensive than most other social media tools.
Read Alexandra Tyler, LCSW, CCH's full review
Kristina Damschen Spina | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is used within our marketing department to manage all of our social platforms. We want to regularly write engaging content that can be scheduled ahead of time to make the most efficient use of our time. We also want to use the data from the posts to find opportunities for improvement for user engagement.
  • Can use it on Linkedin and Google My Business, which many others at this price level do not have
  • Great dashboard on sign-in
  • Automated and customized reporting
  • Filtered calendar views by platform
  • Some issues with the images being posted properly
  • Cannot customize per platform within a single post
If you are a smaller company managing your social in house, this is the most cost-effective platform you can get with the features they offer. We do not use Zoho as our CRM (we use Salesforce), but I could see that being a powerful reason to use this. Overall Zoho has saved us time, has a better UI than many of its competitors, and has great features in the right places. You get the sense their product is one created and refined for their customers, rather than a concept of what people want in a social platform.
Read Kristina Damschen Spina's full review
Dirk van Reenen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, I have one user in the company who utilizes Zoho across many functions. Zoho Social is primarily used for social media scheduling and optimization. It addresses issues that we have had previously with the time-management functionality of social media - it was simply taking too long and we weren't getting enough posts out there. Today, using the scheduler, we have the ability to manage multiple brands across all of our platforms with the click of a button.
  • Cost effective
  • User-friendly
  • Easy integration
  • Functionality across multiple platforms - could be easier
  • Freedom to schedule out further
Zoho Social has potential usefulness across a wide array of situations. This could easily be used by both small businesses and large corporations. It is especially well-suited to any scenario in which repeat posts are required. Conversely, the lack of ability to schedule out further than a few months leaves some issues open to improvement. Where Zoho Social might not be as beneficial is when you have need of consistently new content that is being created day-of. Zoho is most beneficial when scheduling out in advance.
Read Dirk van Reenen's full review
Linda Reeves | TrustRadius Reviewer
My social media manager and SEO analysts uses Zoho to help with our social media strategy on multiple platforms. It has made planning, scheduling, and automating our campaigns much easier. We also like that our analytics are right there on the home page, giving us an idea of how we need to tweak things and improve our brand.
  • Planning.
  • Suggesting peak follower times.
  • Hashtags.
  • Posting calendar.
So far we've found Zoho to be perfect for our business. It helps us with our marketing strategies and gives us a good idea of where we're getting the most feedback from followers. It's not so great with Instagram sometimes, and we have had some issues with random disconnects. Otherwise, we find it's perfect for marketing our parent's retreat that we host.
Read Linda Reeves's full review
Christopher Benedict | TrustRadius Reviewer
Using Zoho Social has allowed us as a real estate brokerage to support multiple business pages for Facebook and LinkedIn all from one location. This is definitely a time saver, as we can schedule our whole year out, and get back to our business, selling real estate!
  • Advanced scheduling
  • Posting to multiple channels
  • Instagram is a pain to set up
  • Sometimes pictures get cropped slightly
If you need consistent social media posting for business, and you want more than typical canned posts, then the ease of use makes Zoho really worth while.

If you are rarely using social media and you don't really want to commit to creating your brand and message, then this may be more than you need.
Read Christopher Benedict's full review
Jillian Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2020

Zoho - Way to Go!

I use Zoho to manage not only our social media posting, but to manage our client's social media posts. Most of our clients require daily posts on multiple platforms. We currently use a separate account for each client rather than the agency option in order to delegate client management more smoothly.
  • Zoho is user friendly -- it's easy to learn and to use.
  • Zoho has an excellent scheduling queue option.
  • They don't include a shuffle option for their scheduled posts. They really should allow you to rearrange your post schedule more easily.
  • I understand the need for security, but having to use my phone every time I want to log in is frustrating.
If you are a social media manager or running social media for your company, it's much simpler to do by scheduling as many posts as possible all in one sitting. I've used Hootsuite, Buffer, and a few other schedulers over the years, and have left each of them so far for various reasons... the most recent being that buffer nearly cost me clients by constantly delinking accounts.
Zoho hits all of the important marks. It could do better by adding more features for rearranging scheduled posts. Even, for instance, setting up multiple queue schedules, so you can space out different types of posts on a predictable schedule (testimonials could come out every Tuesday... funny memes every morning at 11am, blog post every week on Friday, etc. without having to do more than select which queue each post belongs in).
Read Jillian Baker's full review
A. Xandrea &quot;Drea&quot; Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a certified professional coach, my job is to inspire and motivate people to live their best life ever by coaching them in their personal and professional lives. And as a content creator, I'm always seeking to find engagement through our social media efforts and Zoho Social is exactly what our company needed. This program has allow me to focus on my brand, my content, marketing, and engagement. Zoho Social delivers it in a way that allows me to see what works and what doesn't work through analytics, planning and marketing.
  • Multi-Posting to Multiple Social Accounts
  • Planning & Engagement
  • Pricing for Professional Account
  • Location Tagging for Certain Accounts
I think Zoho Social is great for small to medium size planned posting. You can post to all accounts under one umbrella and the scheduling feature is great too. If you're a brand influencer, small business, or marketer, then this platform maybe your solution. More features are available as you upgrade your options, but for a nice price. It does seem to be a bit of a set back when looking at the pricing options, Zoho Social is the best price so far, which I think could benefit them even more by relooking at features/price options. Many small business are trying to get their business up and running and not necessarily trying to break the bank. I think there should be better options for small business, and brand influencers.
Read A. Xandrea "Drea" Smith's full review
Olivier Gilbon | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 02, 2019

The best value for money

I use Zoho for several months and am very satisfied. the interface is very clear and very easy to use, the price is very competitive. I use it for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
  • Good overview.
  • Notification.
  • Calendar.
  • Instagram, it's not possible to publish directly.
  • The schedule has changed.
  • Needs the ability to schedule for LinkedIn.
My point of view is that It's very interesting to use Zoho in order to prepare content (texts and pictures, and video), schedule and publish for Facebook.
But I think it's less appropriate to use it for Instagram because it's not possible to publish directly (you have to confirm manually).
Nevertheless, this tool is very practical for every social network.
Read Olivier Gilbon's full review
Emma Ruefli | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is a great time-saving tool to publish social posts, manage communications and gather analytics on performance. We use it as a central place to manage our social media marketing activities. It is being used by our marketing team and saves us time posting and coordinating multiple platforms.
  • Easy-to-use layout.
  • Ability to post to a range of social platforms.
  • Preview of how posts will look before publishing.
  • Auto sizing of images to social platform parameters.
Zoho is quite well suited to small business users looking for an affordable solution. I find it more simple to use than other platforms and offers wider access to different platforms. It could be less appropriate if you want more detailed monitoring of brand activity.
Read Emma Ruefli's full review
Dottie Stewart | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

So far, so good!

I just started using Zoho Social for our sales organization to start managing how we interact with social media. It is a game-changer allowing you to manage your posts rather than having your posts manage you or spending time thinking about when and where you post. Highly recommend for managing social media effectively.
  • Manage social media posts.
  • Streamline posting process.
Zoho can be helpful in any situation where you need to interact through social media with your customer base or network.
Read Dottie Stewart's full review
Cindra McCoy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Zoho Social Review

[It's being used] For content scheduling and automatic posting on various social media platforms.
  • Scheduling Content
  • Automatic Posting
  • Not super intuitive on how to use.
Zoho Social is well suited for scheduling content, learning how to improve on social media and automatically posting along many platforms.
Read Cindra McCoy's full review
Paul Adams | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2020

Awesome Service

Zoho is being used by our marketing dept to help manage multiple social media accounts, and it saves us a ton of time!
  • Awesome reporting.
  • Analytics.
  • Working with Yelp would be great.
  • Other platforms such as Trip Advisor would also help.
Zoho is great for all small businesses and larger ones too.
Read Paul Adams's full review
Stanley Tamunoseimieibi | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 31, 2019

Great value for the money

Zoho Social has been the best solution ever, I don't need to open all my social media pages to make posts, I can do it from one app, and I can check the review's analysis and more. It's the best and I recommend it for start-ups often.
  • Linking all social media to one place.
  • Analysis and monitoring of posts.
  • Easy to make posts on Instagram, no matter the image size.
  • Able to crop images for Instagram directly on Zoho.
Zoho Social is well-suited for posts and directly monitoring them from one app.
Read Stanley Tamunoseimieibi's full review
Olivia Lori | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2019

A Great platform

We use Zoho social to schedule and plan posts for social media platforms. They have an amazing platform compared to other competitors that I've tried in the past. I love how you can link multiple accounts or brands as they like to call it; it makes it really easy when you are in charge of multiple Facebook accounts and other social media platforms. Overall, I love the layout of the app, and they even offer a great free trial and ways to extend your trial, which was great because I ended up upgrading for multiple brands. I totally recommend this site to anyone who needs to plan and schedule out social media posts!
  • Sceduled posts.
  • Multiple brands.
  • They could improve their free plan to include more brands.
  • I'd like to see more social accounts added, like youtube perhaps.
I love the scheduling option on Zoho!
Read Olivia Lori's full review
Sonya Andrews | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses Zoho Social to manage our social media calendar and manage replies to posts as well as customer service issues brought up in social media channels. It helps our teams work more efficiently in responding to customers and potential customers.
  • See all your channels' recent activity and respond quickly to comments and messages.
  • Schedule posts to multiple social channels, including FB groups.
  • Internal team discussions feature is not as intuitive as I'd like.
If you want to manage your organic social content and improve customer service but without having to integrate ads into the mix, Zoho is great. We manage our social ads separately and want to keep it that way, so Zoho is perfect for us.
Read Sonya Andrews's full review
Petra Webstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Zoho Social to post the events that users have added to our "Holistic, spiritual and alternative events directory of Australia." Of course because of the traffic of the website it would be impossible to post these events manually. We tried other services, but found that Zoho Social is the best, and still affordable.
  • Provides a nice overview of posts with all the reactions of the users on social networks.
  • Managing replies from one application (Social Zoho) for all accounts is awesome.
  • Nice swift placing of posts, and it's quite sturdy (others failed to bring across images, for example).
  • Better hashtags collection.
The easiest, best, and well-priced application so far.
Read Petra Webstein's full review
January 29, 2020

Zoho Social Review

Our company is pretty small and has just started implementing a social media presence. I am the sole user of the program and have enjoyed it so far. It was a bit confusing to get my bearings but it has made creating posts much easier than having to go to each platform and create an individual post.
  • Makes posting to multiple platforms easy
  • If something fails to post for any reason it explains why
  • Getting your bearings of how to use the website was a bit confusing
  • Struggled with linking our Instagram account due to multiple confusing steps.
It is well suited for our small business and having it primarily run by one person.
My team uses Zoho Social to update social media such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for two different organizations. This software allows me to post to multiple social media outlets from a single interface. The ability to add images, schedule future posts, and engage with my client’s audience makes this software very valuable. It is used by my social media management department.
  • Adding images across multiple social media networks.
  • Scheduling future posts automatically.
  • Interaction with other software.
  • Price.
This software works very well. When generating reports of how my client's social media is performing, this software is very detail-oriented. The overview dashboard has a simple design, great functionality, and clear concise features that allow me to post to social media in a very efficient manner. I can’t think of any scenarios where it is less appropriate.
We use Zoho Social across the whole organization for interconnectivity between the employees and to reduce the gap between different profiles. All our employees are on the tool with their profiles, one can apply for leave, discuss the task of the day, and all the work that is needing to be done in the sprint is discussed on the tool then each story is given to a teammate so that everyone can be on one page. This tool help the whole organization to be on the same track and stay connected.
  • Connectivity is good.
  • Multi-platform support which helps user to connect from anywhere.
  • The UI is easy to use, i.e. user does not face difficulty while using the app.
  • Customer support sometimes replies very late.
  • Quite expensive.
It is very good in multitasking and working on different platforms, the only con is sometimes the support is quite late in replying with the issues. The app is very flexible and can hold great traffic. Also it has very vast functionalities which offer organization to perform many tasks and stay connected simultaneously.
We have been using Zoho Social for 2 years. It has been proven a great tool to make our social media more active and frequent for customers. It has been incredibly easy to use and has given a good boost to our social pages.
  • Post scheduling.
  • Common platform for all social media.
  • Was confusing initially.
Zoho Social is well suited for an organisation where the blog, post or portfolio has to be updated regularly. Zoho Social is really good at managing social media platforms. It makes it much easier to handle any kind of social media.
Karissa Gregor | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social came into play to help with social media management. I use it mainly to schedule and pre-plan posts. This allows me to spend one long period of time to prepare and not have to worry about scheduling them on the fly and if I remember or not. It has created a sense of organization.
  • Scheduling
  • Ease to add pictures/links
  • Ease to post on multiple platforms
  • They can add reposting of the same post with future times.
  • Reporting of success to see which ones to use again.
  • Ability to add pictures if the link will show up without one.
Well Suited: Overall, it is easy to use and simple to understand. You see everything in one place and can plan for a week or even a month. Sometimes there is a mishap and posts are not posted. I wish it would tell you beforehand instead of at the time you scheduled it for.
Read Karissa Gregor's full review
Srikanth Acharya | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Zoho Social for publishing content on multiple social media platforms and scheduling posts.
  • Scheduling
  • Multi site publishing
  • Can't think of anything
Social media marketing is very essential for any business. However, if you are present on multiple platforms, its a big challenge to post content on them regularly. Zoho Social is a fantastic tool to plan and schedule your posts across all your social media platforms.
Read Srikanth Acharya's full review
Justin Angelson, Digital and AI Solution Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Zoho Social as my main tool to monitor my company and brand across the major social media channels. The ability to create saved searches in Twitter streams, in particular, helps us to source leads and business opportunities. Having one consolidated dashboard to see the status and health of my overall social networks is extremely efficient and useful. The biggest advantage in my mind, is being to able to take action and directly respond to people on the relevant social media channel all from within the Zoho platform itself.
  • Dashboard - command center for all your social media accounts in one place. Great info and statistics at a glance.
  • Interaction - Zoho Social allows you to interact with people directly in real time, on any of the connected networks without having to login to that specific social media site. This saves time and allows you to really get into a good flow of interacting on social.
  • Multiple Brands - if you have multiple businesses, different locations, or manage accounts for clients, Zoho Social provides a really great way to monitor, manage, and interact, all from one login, for all of them. Very nice functionality.
  • If they had the functionality to curate and post content like Buffer does from RSS feeds it'd be amazing.
  • On occasion their support can take some time to get to you - however, they have always resolved my issues.
  • If Zoho Social posting UI was a little more streamlined, I would be inclined to perhaps consider moving all my social media management and marketing to them.
  • Also, I think they need easier integration with some third party services.
Zoho Social is well suited because of robust features and functionality and a very fair price point for start-ups or small businesses looking for an effective way to proactively manage their social media presence. It is less well suited for a larger business that desires a greater level of automation from their social media platform.
Read Justin Angelson, Digital and AI Solution Expert's full review
Jack Edward Heald | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you're serious about using social media as a marketing medium, then you have to use a tool to keep the stuff flowing into Instagram and Twitter and Facebook. It is impossible to have a life and keep your social media accounts up to date without one. I needed a tool to promote my business and tried Zoho, among many others.
  • It connects well with most of the important social media accounts.
  • It manages scheduling well.
  • It automates posting well.
  • Of all the ones I tried, I thought the UI for Zoho was the worst. I recognize that this is strictly a matter of preference. But I really didn't care for the Zoho UI/UX.
It's good for the type of use I recommended - business that needs to keep the social channel stuffed with content. If you can accept their particular interface, (both on the browser and the Android phone), it'll likely do the job for you.
Read Jack Edward Heald's full review
Donatas Bubinas | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Social in our organization for social media management. It is used by our marketing team. We plan all our social media posts in advance. So all our team [members] can create draft ideas and show them to other team members in Zoho Social. After that, we can choose the best post ideas and schedule them to be posted automatically. No need to do it manually.

So, Zoho Social gives us freedom and convenience.
  • Zoho Social is best for planning and scheduling social media posts.
  • Also, it is perfect for collaboration with a marketing team for social media posts.
  • Would recommend it for social media monitoring, too. With Zoho Social you can easily track your brand mentions in social media.
  • No iPad app version.
  • Just 5 main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Instagram).
Zoho Social is the best tool for social media management starters. [It has a] clear interface, and is very easy to use. It has everything you need to start your social media management and monitoring.
Read Donatas Bubinas's full review

Sentiment analysis (43)
Broad channel coverage (59)
Content planning and scheduling (71)
9.2
Audience targeting (55)
Content optimization (60)
Automated routing and prioritization (56)
Customer interaction histories (55)
Lead generation (17)
9.9
LinkedIn (62)
Google+ (53)
Instagram (20)
Campaign success analytics (55)
9.2
Competitor analysis (35)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (18)
Mobile access (61)

About Zoho Social

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Does not have featureBoolean keyword searches
Does not have featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Does not have featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Does not have featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Does not have featurePinterest
Does not have featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Does not have featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access