Zoho Social Reviews

Yvonne Tomlin Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 22, 2020

Virtual Social Post PA!

Zoho Social has made my social posting so simple, it like having a PA on hand. The interface is so easy to use I literally started posting as soon as I was hooked up. Saving me so much time batching my posts. The perfect choice for busy entrepreneurs! Highly recommended!
  • Really easy to use!
  • Clear and simple interface.
  • Connects well with my social media platforms.
  • Excellent customer service, with supportive guidance emails with tips from day one.
  • Would be good if could use more than one facebook page
Good for businesses of all sizes, saves so much time batching social posts. I have tried other platforms but this was the easiest by a long shot
Read Yvonne Tomlin Miller's full review
Andrew Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 25, 2020

Social Media done right...

Posting consistently relevant content on social media regularly is a chore but is necessary in today's connected world. To do so at the optimum time to maximise your engagement is even more difficult and time-consuming. Zoho Social makes it easy, and gets round the requirements of each platform.
  • Crosses the divide between platforms.
  • Ensures timeliness and maximum engagement.
  • Gives more control and guidance than the platforms themselves.
  • I'd like to see a history of posts for each channel on the home page.
I love Zoho Social - we are a web design agency and it helps us to help our clients, and ourselves. It helps to put social media marketing front and centre rather than an afterthought when a website project is finished.

We can engage with clients - and clients of clients in an accessible, appropriate way.

It should not, however, be used in a scattergun matter. Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should.
Read Andrew Dodd's full review
Thabo Magano | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 20, 2020

Zoho Social has Allowed us to Leverage our Social Media

We are using Zoho Social to manage our social media platforms, as part of our digital marketing strategy.
  • Overview of social media channel analytics.
  • Scheduling of posts.
  • Smart Q for automatic scheduling that is aligned with audience activity.
  • Ability to post to IGTV.
  • Image size on the web platform - regularly rejects square images for IG and Twitter.
  • Dashboard analytics for LinkedIn.
Zoho Social is best suited for managing social media accounts such as IG, Twitter & FB. There is limited functionality with regards to the LinkedIn channel, however, one can still manage their LinkedIn account via Zoho Social. The messages functionality allows you to respond timeously to your audience without switching from one app to another.
Read Thabo Magano's full review
Felipe Rodrigues da Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2020

ZOHO Social Review

Excellent tool for managing multiple social networks, in addition to reading and receiving comments in one place.
  • Many social platforms connected.
  • Easy to use.
  • Fully integrated.
  • Fail on integrating with Facebook personal profile.
  • Could be better at Google My Business.
  • Could resize images to the different social networks.
We found Zoho Social to be better suited to our needs. It has similar functionality to other platforms but is more cost effective in terms of the number of users and number of brands that are included in its cheaper packages, which makes it the best choice for us. It is also reliable and easy to use.
Read Felipe Rodrigues da Silva's full review
Alycia Lambeth | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 10, 2020

Zoho Social: All Your Social Media Posts in One Click

We use Zoho Social for our social media marketing on Facebook & Twitter. It's great because you can set it up on a schedule and let it go. It will automatically post to every platform for you.
  • You can setup a social media calendar.
  • Very user-friendly.
  • Cost effective
  • Maybe adding a library you can search for related posts.
It's perfect for a company that wants to make impressions on their social media platforms. Write one post and schedule it and it will automatically post to all your social media platforms.
Read Alycia Lambeth's full review
Alexandra Tyler, LCSW, CCH | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 03, 2020

An excellent tool for improving your social media presence

We began using Zoho to plan, schedule, and execute our social media campaigns at the recommendation of our social media manager and web developer. The platform is easy to use, has some great features (even at the lowest tier package), and has fewer bugs than other products we've used in the past. It's also less expensive, which is always a plus. We'd definitely recommend Zoho to businesses large and small who are looking to improve their social media strategy and want a reliable product to help them.
  • Crosspost to multiple accounts at once
  • Quickly and easily edit scheduled posts
  • Creating posts for individual accounts, due to word count restrictions
  • Make the account set up and connections a little easier
Since setting up our account we've noticed that Zoho makes some excellent recommendations for posting times based on data collected from previous posts. This has been very helpful in planning our strategy. Overall it's an excellent tool and appropriate for just about any business that's looking to improve their social media presence. It's a little pricey ($120 for the most basic package) so it may not be appropriate for extremely small businesses. It's still a lot less expensive than most other social media tools.
Read Alexandra Tyler, LCSW, CCH's full review
Paul Ferreira | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 21, 2020

Great Service

I manage quite a few social media accounts, and needed a system where I could manage all of them. I used Hootsuite before, but moved over to Zoho Social as I've adopted many of Zoho's other products. Great service where you can manage your accounts, schedule posts, respond to messages, and extract reports. I highly recommend you try out the free tier as well as one of their trials.
  • Manage all social media accounts
  • Schedule posts ahead of time
  • Manage all messages in one location
  • Would like more options in the free tier
  • Paid options could be cheaper for startups or very small businesses
  • Would like this as part of the Zoho One trial
Definitely give this a shot. There's a free version, free trials, and promotions where you can extend your free trials. For example, just by leaving some reviews, you can get up to 100 days of Zoho Social Professional for free! Incentives like these are awesome, in my opinion. There's nothing to lose if you give this a try.
Read Paul Ferreira's full review
Jessica Lalwala | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 01, 2020

A social site which makes the life of a social media Manager easier than ever

I use Zoho Social to manage social media marketing and informational posts for 2 brands. The ease of use makes Zoho a true solution to handling the volume of social media channels & posts. The consistency across all channels we are able to achieve is very important to maintaining a professional approach.

• Time saving
  • Schedule line up
  • Features are user-friendly
  • Reports don't come about the past.
It is best used when you are looking for a product that can help you to control multiple social channels from a single point of entry as well as monitoring of those platforms. That is what we use it for and it excels in doing that kind of activity for us.
Read Jessica Lalwala's full review
Kristina Damschen Spina | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

A social platform that rose above the rest.

Zoho Social is used within our marketing department to manage all of our social platforms. We want to regularly write engaging content that can be scheduled ahead of time to make the most efficient use of our time. We also want to use the data from the posts to find opportunities for improvement for user engagement.
  • Can use it on Linkedin and Google My Business, which many others at this price level do not have
  • Great dashboard on sign-in
  • Automated and customized reporting
  • Filtered calendar views by platform
  • Some issues with the images being posted properly
  • Cannot customize per platform within a single post
If you are a smaller company managing your social in house, this is the most cost-effective platform you can get with the features they offer. We do not use Zoho as our CRM (we use Salesforce), but I could see that being a powerful reason to use this. Overall Zoho has saved us time, has a better UI than many of its competitors, and has great features in the right places. You get the sense their product is one created and refined for their customers, rather than a concept of what people want in a social platform.
Read Kristina Damschen Spina's full review
Dirk van Reenen | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

Zoho Social for Small Business

Currently, I have one user in the company who utilizes Zoho across many functions. Zoho Social is primarily used for social media scheduling and optimization. It addresses issues that we have had previously with the time-management functionality of social media - it was simply taking too long and we weren't getting enough posts out there. Today, using the scheduler, we have the ability to manage multiple brands across all of our platforms with the click of a button.
  • Cost effective
  • User-friendly
  • Easy integration
  • Functionality across multiple platforms - could be easier
  • Freedom to schedule out further
Zoho Social has potential usefulness across a wide array of situations. This could easily be used by both small businesses and large corporations. It is especially well-suited to any scenario in which repeat posts are required. Conversely, the lack of ability to schedule out further than a few months leaves some issues open to improvement. Where Zoho Social might not be as beneficial is when you have need of consistently new content that is being created day-of. Zoho is most beneficial when scheduling out in advance.
Read Dirk van Reenen's full review
Ajaz Elahi | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 27, 2020

Zoho Social is the best social monitoring tool out there!

We use Zoho Social in our business to interact with our clients across multiple social platforms. We currently have 3 users collaborating in Zoho Social and hope to increase this number to 7 by the end of the year. We always faced problems responding to questions in time across multiple platforms and Zoho Social has now made it possible for us to capture all mentions across all platforms in one place.
  • Great post scheduling tool with AI integration for the best times to post!
  • Great reporting facilities to track the success of our Social campaigns.
  • Clean, clear layout and very easy to set up and use.
  • It would be good to see Zoho Social implement the possibility to edit a post for different platforms in one place. Currently, I create Twitter posts separately due to character/tag limits.
  • I would like the possibility to have multiple keywords monitored in a single Twitter stream + ability to ignore/block users for appearing in the stream (one user appears because the keyword we monitor is part of their handle).
I cannot think of a single business that would do better without Zoho Social. Every business needs to be social and Zoho Social is the #1 tool to help manage your profile across multiple social platforms, all in 1 place. I check it from my phone when I'm on the road and I check it from my workstation when in the office, it's just great and I love it.
Read Ajaz Elahi's full review
Jonathan Palance | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

This is a must-have for small business!

We are currently using this product for all of our social postings. We are only one person (me), so this makes it much easier to hit all the important platforms for social in a fraction of the time. Without this helpful app, we would be spending a lot more time trying to achieve this.
  • Posting to multiple platforms.
  • Provides detailed analytics.
  • Allows for use with multiple brands.
  • Could resize some images natively.
  • Allow more detailed hash tagging or suggestions based on each platform.
Zoho Social is great for small businesses, or people creating and posting content for multiple brands. I find it extremely easy to use and intuitive. I am not a social media expert, and probably never will be, but Zoho Social helps me keep in the game, even though I may not be the best at it.
Read Jonathan Palance's full review
Ben McGary | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

Zoho Social is excellent!

Zoho Social is being used in our departments so far but we are preparing to roll this out across all our brands and into the agency work that we do soon. It brings together the critical social media drafting, scheduling, and publishing tools we needed.
  • Creating drafts of your posts ahead of time is amazing.
  • Collaboration tools are so much better than other services.
  • Price is fair.
  • Content/SEO suggestions would be a nice feature to add, but that's looking for something to be picky about.
Zoho Social would be ideal for any business that does business online. Period.
Read Ben McGary's full review
Laura Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoho Social is your friend

I use Zoho Social to manage social media marketing and informational posts for 2 brands and 11 branches. The ease of use makes Zoho a true solution to handling the volume of social media channels & posts. The consistency across all channels we are able to achieve is very important to maintaining a professional approach.
  • Organization
  • Ease of use
  • Speed
  • More subscription options.
Zoho is well suited to organize and plan ahead. Scheduling timely posts for events, holiday messages, promotion and more just get way easier to do with Zoho. I find the dashboard to be easy to use. Keeping on top of messages is also a breeze when they are all in one place!
Read Laura Fox's full review
Kassia Chatting | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 23, 2020

And the winner is: Zoho Social!

Having reviewed multiple social media management tools, this ticked (almost) all boxes! There’s some great functionality like recommended posting times and CRM database, so you can keep on track with social engagement and potential sales leads, etc. It’s well worth the cost and a lot cheaper than other similar options out there! Highly recommended to other digital marketing professionals. I can see myself becoming a big fan of Zoho Social for years to come.
  • Understands what social media management needs are.
  • Communication of updates, new functionality. Great handy App too for quicker notifications!
  • User-friendly system that is easy to navigate.
  • Great collaboration tools for teamwork.
  • Reporting is good.
  • Story content! You can’t currently schedule this.
  • ‘First comment’ functionality for Instagram hashtags.
  • More support with analytics.
It’s suited for people who have a basic understanding of social media management (SMM) and need a system to do it all at a click of a button! I really enjoy how you have different ‘brands’ and this is very handy if you manage various clients as we do! Perhaps, it's less appropriate for those less experienced in SMM.
Read Kassia Chatting's full review
AbdAllah Khashaba | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 23, 2020

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use for social media management

It is used for social media management only by the social media department. The problem most solved is securing and limiting direct access to our social media accounts and scheduling posts.
  • Securing social media accounts and limiting direct access to them.
  • Easy to use and a friendly interface.
  • Very good pricing.
  • We did not find any missing options that we needed and were not there.
It is very well suited for social media publishing and dealing with many platforms and many users. Zoho Social is pretty easy to use for social media management and the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts, and pricing.
Read AbdAllah Khashaba's full review
Kelly Ratcliff | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2020

Great for Small Business and Startups

Zoho is easy to use and very affordable for small businesses, agencies, and smaller startups. I've used Zoho Social in the past with a different agency for clients and now I am using it with a new business that I am a part of. I chose Zoho for the ease of use and analytics. It's a perfect fit for those just delving into social media scheduling and posting. There are some things I'd like to change but for the most part, it works perfectly for my needs.
  • Provides a great calendar style posting schedule.
  • Detailed analytics on how well posts are performing.
  • Affordable for everyone to use!
  • More social channels available to post on.
  • Automatic photo resize for Twitter and Instagram.
This is particularly great if you are a new business trying to gain traction on social media with posting. We were able to schedule out multiple posts in one day and after just a few days Zoho gave us a smart scheduler to start using. I do wish Zoho Social had a place for content creation where you could search keywords and find articles across the internet for posting.
Read Kelly Ratcliff's full review
Rachel Waldron | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2020

Best option I have found for small businesses

Waldron Designs uses Zoho to manage our social media posts on Twitter, Google My Business, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
  • Most features for low cost
  • Access to maximum number of platforms
  • I would love to see them provide content generation with suggested posts
  • RSS feeds storage for easy sharing
I have tried several social media management platforms, and as a small business, it is important for me to choose the software with the best features for the lowest cost. I have even created spreadsheets to compare social media management! Every time, Zoho comes out on the top with the most features for the lowest cost.

This is a great platform for basic scheduling needs, but beyond that- I really appreciate the ability to interact directly on Zoho with the other platforms. I can respond to Tweets, Facebook replies and messages, and more.
Read Rachel Waldron's full review
Matt Lobel | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Zoho hits the mark for our social media management

We are using Zoho Social to manage our social media presence across multiple platforms (Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Instagram). It allows us to consolidate our approach and have a single point from which to monitor activity.
  • Easy monitoring of social activity.
  • Benchmarks and metrics.
  • We would like to be able to "tweak" posts for different platforms more easily.
It is best used when you are looking for a product that can help you to control multiple social channels from a single point of entry as well as monitoring of those platforms. That is what we use it for, and it excels in doing that kind of activity for us.
Read Matt Lobel's full review
Sara Rieth | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Best Social Media Decision Ever

After being highly disappointed with Planoly and other social media management softwares that wouldn't allow me to schedule posts for different platforms, I stumbled across Zoho by complete accident. They offered me a free trial that allowed me to utilize the software fully. I was in love. I can easily choose which posts go to which platforms. I can track insights, reply to comments directly in Zoho and post unlimited. I decided to go pro after my free trial and it has been the best decision for my social media marketing strategy since Jasmine Star.

• Post to different platforms
  • Shows which times of day are best for us to post based on our engagement
  • The only thing I'd change is that it'd be nice if it automatically cropped photos for Instagram. It says I need to change my format for each photo but it could easily just have a square cropper for IG posts.
Zoho Social is perfect for personal brand companies that may have slower times of year (I'm in off season for weddings right now) and can schedule out dozens of posts at a time so that when busy season hits, we already have our content ready.
Read Sara Rieth's full review
Linda Reeves | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

A great choice for social media management

My social media manager and SEO analysts uses Zoho to help with our social media strategy on multiple platforms. It has made planning, scheduling, and automating our campaigns much easier. We also like that our analytics are right there on the home page, giving us an idea of how we need to tweak things and improve our brand.
  • Planning.
  • Suggesting peak follower times.
  • Hashtags.
  • Posting calendar.
So far we've found Zoho to be perfect for our business. It helps us with our marketing strategies and gives us a good idea of where we're getting the most feedback from followers. It's not so great with Instagram sometimes, and we have had some issues with random disconnects. Otherwise, we find it's perfect for marketing our parent's retreat that we host.
Read Linda Reeves's full review
Rich Edmondson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2020

Zoho Social - Pretty awesome if you ask me

I am very happy with the tool. I have used many other variants of this kind of analytics before and this is by far and away the easiest to understand, use, and modify.

We are using Zoho Campaigns to facilitate the e-blast aspect of our marketing and analysing the effectiveness of our social outreach via Zoho Social. So far very happy!
  • Gives me a true insight into the effectiveness of our social outreach.
  • Allows me to see how our audience reacts to content.
  • Allows me to implement content across the board on an automated basis.
  • Design could be updated.
Great at analyzing push via social media and how much ripple effect it generates throughout the audience.
Read Rich Edmondson's full review
Christopher Benedict | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 30, 2020

One stop shop for posting social media content across multiple brands!

Using Zoho Social has allowed us as a real estate brokerage to support multiple business pages for Facebook and LinkedIn all from one location. This is definitely a time saver, as we can schedule our whole year out, and get back to our business, selling real estate!
  • Advanced scheduling
  • Posting to multiple channels
  • Instagram is a pain to set up
  • Sometimes pictures get cropped slightly
If you need consistent social media posting for business, and you want more than typical canned posts, then the ease of use makes Zoho really worth while.

If you are rarely using social media and you don't really want to commit to creating your brand and message, then this may be more than you need.
Read Christopher Benedict's full review
Steve Andrews | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 25, 2020

Great SMM tool covering major e-networks

Zoho Social is an absolute game changer for anyone wishing for their social media accounts to grow organically. As a growth hacking agency, metrics is extremely important. We manage multiple brands with this tool and the built-in Overview reports help us review and share the most important growth data for our clients' accounts.
  • Great analytics.
  • Social listening is a breeze.
  • Ability to post to brand time zones.
  • Integrated ad management is a huge plus.
  • More social channels especially web 2.0.
  • Integrated hash tagging.
Best for small and medium organizations who have clear measurable social media goals and priorities to support
core business goals and objectives. Online reputation management has been a huge plus.
Read Steve Andrews's full review
Jonas Malave Campos | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 20, 2020

100% recommended. Worth it for the value.

It is being used between the Production and Marketing Departments. It has been really useful to solve issues with scheduling social media posts and managing the order in a better way. Very useful tool. 5 out of 5 stars.
  • User experience
  • Capabilities
  • Price
  • Features
  • More social media platforms
A social media management tool at a very cheap price.
Read Jonas Malave Campos's full review

Sentiment analysis (79)
Broad channel coverage (108)
Content planning and scheduling (128)
9.4
Audience targeting (92)
Content optimization (106)
Automated routing and prioritization (89)
Customer interaction histories (96)
Lead generation (46)
Content marketing (93)
Twitter (113)
Facebook (125)
9.4
LinkedIn (106)
Google+ (80)
Instagram (69)
Campaign success analytics (98)
9.6
Competitor analysis (60)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (56)
Mobile access (108)

About Zoho Social

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Does not have featureBoolean keyword searches
Does not have featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Does not have featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Does not have featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Does not have featurePinterest
Does not have featureYouTube
Reporting/analytics Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Does not have featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access