Score 8.9 out of 10

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social helps marketers in small to large organizations to grow the social media presence of their brand with actionable insights focused on content and engagement.

Give it a shot

• LinkedIn (298)
    9.6
  • Twitter (304)
    9.6
  • Content planning and scheduling (346)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Social, and make your voice heard!

Standard

$10

Professional

$25

Agency

$200

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/social/pricing.html

Product Demos

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social
02:32

Features

Listening/monitoring

Using complex keyword searches to surface insights from social media conversations.

8.3Avg 7.9

Publishing

Scheduling posts to various social media channels and profiles from one interface.

8.3Avg 8.1

Engagement

Engaging with customers and responding to comments and inquiries via social media channels.

8.1Avg 8.4

Marketing

Using the software to increase customer engagement and grow customer base via social media channels.

8.4Avg 7.9

Channel coverage/integration

Effective integration with social media networks, including the ability to monitor, publish and respond.

9.4Avg 8.4

Reporting/analytics

8.7Avg 8.0

Account management

Users can manage access to multiple social media accounts.

9Avg 8.2

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social provides marketers with pre-publishing insights based on the engagement level of previous posts and the activity of their audience. Zoho Social even goes a step ahead to shows users the percentage of their audience that’s likely to see their post now, suggests the next best time to post and lets them schedule a post to go out at the same time of the day in different time-zones.

Zoho Social's real-time monitoring dashboard helps marketing teams listen to what’s being said about their brand. Users can search and track a keyword; and respond when they need to. Instant notifications ensure quick reactions and guarantee that no relevant conversations are missed.

Within Zoho Social, numbers are included as a value add, around publishing and listening features. A dedicated reports tab provides social-network-specific statistics and detailed analytics enabling users to understand more about their audience and how people engage with their content.

Zoho Social Features

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

Zoho Social Screenshots

Screenshot of AnalyticsScreenshot of CollaborationScreenshot of Create-PublishScreenshot of InboxScreenshot of Monitor-SearchScreenshot of Social-Media-MarketingScreenshot of Social Share

Zoho Social Video

Social Media Management Software for Businesses & Agencies | Zoho Social

Zoho Social Integrations

Zoho Social Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian.

Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer are common alternatives for Zoho Social.

Reviewers rate Facebook highest, with a score of 9.8.

The most common users of Zoho Social are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

January 23, 2023

Zoho is the way to go!

We are using Zoho in my department in order to help communicate our current practices and updates with our audience base! We are pleased with how easy it is to user Zoho and makes scheduling our posts a breeze. Due to its features, we have been able to save a lot of time in our practice.
  • Scheduling.
  • Ease of interface.
  • Customer service.
  • Editing
  • Removing social channels.
  • Cannot customize posts for different social platforms.
  • No automatic image resizing.
Zoho is fantastic when it comes to scheduling easy.
My questions are always answered in a timely fashion.
We’ve used a number of different social media management platforms over the years for our business including start-up vendors and major corporate suppliers. What makes Zoho Social stand out from the rest is that it offers a good range of functionality while remaining easy to use and intuitive. Overall an excellent social media management tool and good value for money.
  • Cross platform publishing
  • Calendar view
  • Approvals functionality could be better
Zoho Social is well suited to managing multiple social media platforms for multiple brands. The calendar view in particular is easy to use and clear, as is the process of creating and publishing new content.
No live chat help, but the team is very responsive on email
Sibu Nhlapo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Excellent, firstly enjoyed that i could trial the different levels to purchase, this puts a customer at ease. I was very familiar with Zoho Social from my other employment so it was an easy decision for me to purchase Zoho Social Premium. Love all the functionality and it allows me to be in full control of my conversions.
  • social media management
  • conversion Tracking
  • Merging with other social media platforms
  • Automation
  • More tutorials at the beginning
  • Video Guides
  • Detailed descriptions and rationale of each additional services
Zoho Social has really helped me build my social media campaigns and marketing. I was in a familiar position of not receiving any likes and comments on my posts until i started using Social to understand my audience and what platforms were best suited to different styles of content. From then on i was able to see where my conversions were coming on, which led to tailoring my price points and increasing my revenue.
Have never used the support as yet but this is due to being the sole user for my small business. Once i scale, and i employ more members i know that i will begin to use that service.
Farvez KS | TrustRadius Reviewer
have used Zoho Social for my social media management and I have been extremely impressed with its features and performance. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which has made it easy for me to schedule and publish content on multiple social media platforms. One of the standout features of Zoho Social is its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities. I am able to get a detailed breakdown of the performance of my social media campaigns and track the growth of my followers. This helps me to understand what works and what doesn't and make informed decisions about my social media strategy. Another feature that I really appreciate is the ability to collaborate with my team within the platform. We can all work on the same calendar and schedule, and assign tasks to each other, which has really streamlined our social media management process. Overall, I highly recommend Zoho Social for anyone looking for a comprehensive and easy-to-use social media management tool. It has helped me to manage and grow my social media presence effectively and I am confident it will do the same for others.
  • Where I can manage all social media account in one platform
  • Where I can upload Post in one click in all social media platform
  • very convinient and very understandable easy to use
  • One of the things that I particularly like about Zoho Social is that it offers a wide range of features and tools,
  • user-friendly social media management tool
  • It has all the features and capabilities you need to effectively manage and grow your social media presence, and it's easy to use, which is a major plus
  • Integration with other tools: While Zoho Social offers a wide range of features and tools, it would be useful to have more integration with other tools and platforms. For example, it would be helpful to be able to connect with email marketing platforms or customer relationship management (CRM) systems to better track and analyze customer interactions across different channels.
  • Advanced content creation: While Zoho Social allows you to schedule and publish content, it could be beneficial to have more advanced content creation tools, such as the ability to design and schedule more visually appealing posts or the ability to create custom images and graphics.
  • Customer support: While Zoho Social offers a comprehensive knowledge base and customer support, it could be improved by offering more personalized support, such as a live chat or phone support option.
Small businesses: For small businesses looking to establish and grow their social media presence, Zoho Social is an affordable and comprehensive solution that offers all the features and tools they need to succeed.Marketing agencies: For marketing agencies working with multiple clients, Zoho Social's collaboration features and ability to manage multiple social media accounts make it a great choice. On the other hand, there may be some scenarios where Zoho Social is less appropriate, such as Businesses with a very large social media following: For businesses with a very large social media following, the cost of Zoho Social's plans may not be justified, and they may want to consider a more specialized or higher-capacity platform. Businesses with very specific social media needs: For businesses with very specific social media needs, such as those that require advanced content creation or social listening capabilities, Zoho Social may not offer the necessary features and tools. Overall, Zoho Social is a powerful and effective social media management platform that is well-suited for a wide range of businesses and organizations. However, it may not be the best fit for every situation, and it's always important to carefully consider your specific needs and requirements before deciding on a social media management platform.
it seems that Zoho Social provides a good level of support to help users get up and running with the platform and resolve any issues that may arise. However, it should be noted that some users may prefer additional support options, such as live chat or phone support, which are not currently offered by Zoho Social.
Social Media Tracking and Reporting. We needed to review and analyse our social media posts and the trends on the platforms we use. Zoho Social provides these features and, in particular, the option to customise your own reports of the exact information you want summarised, and the graphical representations provided make it effortlessly simple to analyse what is working well for you in social media and how varied your content is.
  • Social Media Tracking
  • Social Media Reporting
  • Graphical Representation of Data
  • It could update in real-time, as opposed to as at the end of the last complete day.
For tracking Social Media posts and interactions it offers great reporting and a simple presentation of a large volume of data. It makes it clear what is happening and what is working best (and worst) for the business.
The support team outlined my options clearly and the Free Trial system before I signed up, and the software and processes were exactly as outlined.
Would totally buy it! A great choice for planning and mobile usage is easy by app! They offer great support and are likely to help with everything. User-friendly surfaces, easy to manage, inspiring, even though you are no "professional" in social media. Prices are also great; you can easily make an affordable choice.
  • Great and easy user-surface
  • Quick and easy support
  • Mobile apps to work on the go
  • Canva support would be great
  • Voice to text support would be great
  • Everything else is just great
Sometimes scheduled posts didn't appear automatically. There was no "real problem" for me to see, it seemed to be a random thing, but it is quite stressful when you can't find out what's the problem in the specific case. I loved the inspiring notes when it comes to writing certain posts and also enjoyed the shortcuts to place emojis.
The support was very kind, quick and offered easy solutions to all the upcoming problems - which in fact were just a hand full. You can easily get in contact by mail or phone, and they even do a quick "check-up" on you once in a while to make sure, you are fine.
More than just a scheduling tool for a good price. We needed a scheduling tool for multiple platforms. After trying out multiple other tools, we settled on Zoho Social for not only its functionality but its scalable pricing. For the same price as other strictly scheduling tools, we get scheduling, community management, reporting, and client approvals. Free client login is absolutely essential for a growing agency, and Zoho Social's pricing structure ticks that box. The availability of monthly billing as well as yearly is also a massive benefit for a growing agency. We'll definitely be looking into other Zoho tools beyond Social.
  • Account onboarding
  • Navigation
  • User onboarding
  • Integration with Facebook Ads Manager
  • Integration with LinkedIn Campaign Manager
  • Integration with monday.com
Zoho Social has good plans for individual brands, but its value extends to agencies. Its monthly and yearly billing option makes it more accessible to growing agencies managing cashflow. It has all the scheduling features an agency can expect, along with client approvals which is a game changer in efficiency. Their trial structure allows you to experience the product and choose to use it the way we did.
I was locked out of my account through my own fault and received help getting connected securely and in a timely manner.
I use Zoho Social for my own social media posting to build brand awareness.
  • Display is very user friendly.
  • Integration with Canva.
  • Repeat posts
  • Media Library
  • Saving hashtags
  • I truthfully haven't found anything missing.
It would be nice to be able to upload PDF's for carousels.
I run a small business, and the features of Zoho Social are really helpful. I have been using the app and cloud-based media library to post, edit and track my social media posts. The cloud-based media library is especially handy as you can access your assets regardless of the device you are using. Totally recommend this tool!
  • Multi-device access
  • Pre-programmed hashtags
  • Reporting
  • Basic account isn't too good
Great platform - especially when compared to other products out there.
This product is one of the best tools of its type I have come across. I use it for a number of brands and always recommend it to my clients and small business owners. Its reporting tool is excellent too.
November 03, 2022

Automated and Intuitive

Gina Heumann, LEED GA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was having so much trouble keeping up with regular posts... I may find time to forward an article or post something 2-3 times a week; but with this awesome tool, I can post twice a day, plan out my schedule for the month and keep track of the "sales" posts so that I can ensure enough "value" posts in between. My audience is expanding daily, so I know it's working.
  • Scheduling social media posts
  • Ease of learning; very simple
  • Ability to post on all platforms simultaneously
  • I couldn't figure out a way to tag people
I think anyone with a business who uses social media (which should be EVERYONE!) needs to have this platform. It's a great way to share information with your target audience as well as advertise products and services. It also helps for those who want to plan ahead for busy weeks or vacation time, so you don't even need to think about it once you've scheduled them!
November 02, 2022

Give it a shot

We use it for content planning and scheduling our posts. We dont have to worry about timing as the software advises us the right time for our post. We had to constantly look for staff to do our posting and with this software our worries and tensions have reduced to a great extent.
  • Post scheduling
  • Calendar management
  • Tagging other people
  • Dropping images/ posts from the desktop
  • Better mobile UI
It makes our life much easier and the customer is very good and active. I appreciate the inputs received from Ms.[...] as Customer Service of Zoho. Also, initially we were not comfortable in using the software but the Customer Support did a great job hand holding us to be able to post and schedule our posts.
The calls were quick. The representative wanted to end the call fast. I would have appreciated a longer call with the representative guiding me on how to better use this software. I still hope someone from Zoho customer support will help us in taking this further ahead which will improve our follower base and customer engagement.
I use Zoho Social to organize, plan, schedule, and publish content on various platforms. The biggest problem I appreciated Zoho Social for fixing is allowing me to schedule posts for my clients on LinkedIn AND Twitter which seems to be very uncommon on social media management softwares. I only used Zoho Social, and none of their other apps because that's all I really needed (Twitter management). However, I can see how integral the other software is that they offer to allow a company complete CRM service. I also loved how I could retweet tweets that my client was tagged in directly in the Zoho Social app as well as respond to messages, etc. I think this was my favorite feature.
  • Their analytics are on point, updates daily (if not sooner), and shares them for each platform you have connected
  • Loved how I am able to retweet directly in the platform and respond to all social media direct messages within the platform as well.
  • If a photo is too large for instagram, you can crop and add filters to the image(s) before you post right in the app with no hassle.
  • The button to "customize posts" was very hard to find. I got frustrated trying to locate it. I ended up having to make multiple posts with the same content to post on each platform instead of just using one button to sort everything out.
  • It would be amazing if they had a video based social media such as tik tok or youtube. You can post videos on FB or IG, but they won't come as reels. There isn't a place to post IG stories either.
  • When I'm tagging people in a post, they'll pull up the twitter and facebook names but no one else. So often I would post the wrong IG name and have to go back and edit the post.
I've only used the Zoho Social app, however I would definitely use it again. It's great for analytics, and a one stop shop to monitor and manage your social media platforms. If you're main focus is tik tok or youtube, then this might not be the best place for you. But if you're heavy on IG, FB, or Twitter this is truly an amazing software. I didn't use them, but their team features are everywhere and I can see how easy it could be to work with multiple people on a project.
I've never used their support system.
Ben Challoner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have multiple clients with multiple accounts, so we needed a platform that was quick and easy to use but had advanced features when we needed them. This was evidently exactly what we got we with Zoho Social
  • Jumping between multiple accounts easily
  • A well presented social calendar that's easy to manage
  • A really simple interface for posting content quickly
  • Scheduling threads on Twitter would be great
Taking a client's brief, scheduling an entire month's posts in one afternoon, then seeing the analytics each day to assess how the posts have done. It works perfectly.
Jeanine Malan | TrustRadius Reviewer
As the person responsible for wine.co.za's social media management, I have to publish content on various social media platforms. It tends to get very time-consuming. But planning and scheduling content on Zoho Social saves me a lot of time. Since using Zoho Social, I now have more time to spend on my other responsibilities. I feel a lot less overwhelmed; in fact, I'm more productive these days.
  • Scheduling of social media content for various platforms all in one place.
  • Helpful, friendly customer service.
  • Different ways to view social media schedule, i.e. monthly or weekly.
  • Inability to tag users on Instagram photos.
For our e-commerce store, I can easily schedule the same post on Facebook and Instagram in minutes. Before scheduling it for publication, I can tweak the post for the two different platforms. For example, when tagging brands, I can write and tag them differently on the respective platforms to make sure they'll display correctly when published. For the Instagram post, I can add a whole different set of hashtags.
When contacting the support team, they are quick to respond.
October 05, 2022

Complexity Reduction

We use Zoho Social to create and schedule all of our Social Media weekly posts for FB, Insta, LinkedIn and Twitter. In addition we use it to respond to messages and DMs.

It also provides detailed reporting and analytics across all platforms, so that we can measure our brand growth and departmental KPIs.
  • Complexity reduction
  • Ease of access
  • Trend reporting could be easier to manage
  • Calendar schedule can be a little slow to load
  • Alerts could be better for post clashes
Zoho Social is an incredibly useful application for managing social media network channels. It enables you to view multiple streams at once and monitor what customers/clients are saying. You can post updates, read responses, schedule messages, view statistics, and message. The analytics features provide an in-depth view of how well your social media strategy is working against your KPIs.
I haven't used it much, but they are there when you need help.
Zoho Social is easy to use and provide a single window to my SM interactions. Quite wonderful the idea itself since I used to forget uploading images in multiple sites and it was too cumbersome to open each one, attach images, type texts, upload. now all through a single click.
  • Single click services
  • Compilation of SM impressions
  • Great user friendly interface
  • The text count is not provided an only warning comes when we press button to upload.
  • The hashtag count and limits to be provided while typing itself.
  • Text editor is required, to make bold, italic, font change etc.
  • The icon/ emoji gallery is poor.
  • Need an image gallery to choose with.
  • Need an editing facility on images.
I already made many recommendations to friends to use Zoho Social
Not contacted Zoho yet, since the features i use are great for the time being.
October 03, 2022

Amazing App!

I use Zoho to schedule my social media posts across all platforms. The issue I have is I do not have time everyday to stop what I am doing to create a post on the spot at the peak engagement times. With Zoho, I am able to schedule out an entire week worth of posts at one time!
  • Scheduling
  • Analytics
  • Post Engagement management
  • staying connected with FB group permissions.
Zoho is well suited for those who have multiple socials that they would like to schedule posts for, as well as those who want a 1 stop app for viewing all social analytics!
September 20, 2022

Time and energy saver

Ant Canavan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social streamlines my content distribution so that one piece of media can be shared to all the main SM platforms in a few simple clicks. It has saved so much time and effort. Its features include Instagram first comment and hashtag groups which allow for better engagement at the touch of a button.
  • Content distribution
  • Time saving
  • Metric reports on organic and paid engagement
  • Doesn't cover all SM platforms
  • Doesn't fully integrate with YouTube posting
  • Have had issues with the permissions around Google My Business which means the posts have frequently bounced back from there
If you are a social media or content distribution manager, Zoho Social is ideal for not only sharing your media ad-hoc, but you can also use the in-built analytics to let it choose the time best suited what most of your audience will be online and most likely to engage. The reporting features and audience breakdown tools are especially insightful.
I didn't use support.
September 16, 2022

Good tool at a great price

Jamie Venerus | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho for our corporate social media profiles. It is easy to use, intuitive and offers good value for money.
  • Easy to create posts across mulitple social platforms
  • Easy to edit existing posts
  • Great calender view so that I can see what is going out and when
  • Functionality is not as good as other suppliers
  • I would like to be able to add more own (personal) IG account
  • Lacks good reporting functions
As a start-up business we use Zoho for our corporate social media profiles. It is easy to use, intuitive, saves times and offers good value for money.
Kylie Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Social is my daily social media scheduler for seven platforms. I use it to plan and scheduled posts over the coming month for various projects and campaigns I'm running. Being able to create and schedule posts quickly and easily is my main focus and Zoho Social provides a time saver for me because I can easily achieve this with the product. Checking analytics is also a few clicks to view all my platforms and see what 'tweaks' I may need to make.
  • Allows me to create and schedule posts quickly and easily
  • I can see my content calendar at a glance for the month and update for any missing spots
  • Analytics show me how my posts and followers are interacting with my brand easily
  • Being able to integrate planning apps like ClickUp or Airtable to bring in bulk posts would speed up my workflow
It's at the right price point for the features I need compared to other apps. It's also easier to use than other apps.
I haven't had a big need for their support to date, but the feel from their onboarding and current emails is good.
I use Zoho Social to promote my blog and novels on all of my social media channels. It has made things so much easier to manage what has been posted to where as well as to track the results for each post. I will use it for a while to come.
  • Posting to multiple social media accounts
  • Scheduling posts
  • Getting analytics
  • It would be nice to see more details on the free account
  • There isn't anything else that I can think of
So far, this has been a great find for me to help me manage all of my promotions on social media. It has helped me boost my content creation as well as I can plan out my posts in advance. They have recently added more social media accounts like TikTok, so I'm pretty happy with it all.
I haven't really had to use support so far. Everything is easy to use, and the app walks you through how everything works pretty easily. I imagine that if I needed help, it would be easy to come by as there are options on the website and app where you can ask for help.
September 13, 2022

Highly Recommended

Zoho Social is very easy to use, and everything that you need to work on Social Media Management is in one platform. I use this to schedule posts, and truly, the best platform there is!
  • Ease of use
  • You can respond using only one platform
  • Saves a lot of time
  • The feature repeat post is a great one
  • Maybe add WhatsApp
I design social media posts and schedule them in bulk - I'll leave it as it is then, and it's good - I don't have to worry and just come back after 1 or 2 weeks to add more.
I haven't tried it, but I am sure that this is top too.
We struggled with ensuring consistent posting to our social channels and did not have a dedicated member of staff responsible for managing content and scheduling. The Zoho Social platform has allowed us to streamline our social content calendar, enabling us to batch the entire month's worth of content and posts in a day to pre-schedule everything. This has allowed us to focus our energies on business development and client delivery. Highly recommend!
  • Pre-schedule posts days, weeks, months in advance
  • Custom reports + dashboards to quickly/easily track analytics and trends
  • Provides recommendations for dates/times when posts will get most engagement
  • Not being able to provide predictive analytics for LinkedIn Company pages
  • While tagging companies/organizations on LinkedIn is easy from the Zoho Platform, it's extremely difficult to tag individuals in posts
Small staff organizations where there are only 1-2 individuals who are responsible for managing multiple social channels - in addition to their other duties/responsibilities. The time savings you get from pre-scheduling posts is phenomenal and greatly reduce instances where you have to go directly into your various social channels to post/manage/review analytics.
N/A - I have not used customer support for any of my needs.
Riyaa Kushwaha | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've been using Zoho Social for the past 15 days to remain constantly engaged with our audience on social media. It's helped us a ton in brand awareness and posting regularly to maintain that. I can easily schedule posts for later and continue with my other tasks at hand. It's fast, super easy and efficient.
  • Scheduling posts for later
  • posting on all different social media
  • Simple and easy to monitor analytics across social platforms
  • Give an option to post a reel on Instagram, maybe like a checkbox in case of posting a video
If you've got a ton of things to do apart from handling just social media then Zoho Social is your go-to solution. You can easily schedule your posts for future and continue with your other tasks at hand. It's super easy and efficient when it comes to monitor analytics or stay connected with your engaged viewers/customers. If you want to build your brand and maintain and grow linearly I say, go for Zoho Social.
Never had any issue with the Zoho support yet and I am guessing even that will be pretty good.
Good option for bulk operations (posts). They need to add the support for image loading from AWS, but if you can sort out that issue it can be a excellent option for bulk postings.
  • Bulk operations
  • Connect multiple social accounts
  • Monitor social events
  • Image loading from aws
  • Add short urls in bulk operations
  • Bulk operations - rescheduling
Pro- bulk operations
no so good - we need more options in bulk operations, images from AWS, short urls, and more documentation.
We have responses in less than 24 hours