<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.1 out of 100
Based on 387 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Canva is a really nice app for businesses that don't have professional designers on staff. While I am a full-time graphic designer, I have also used it when I need a simple graphic to make up for creating posts or stories to promote my business on Instagram or Facebook. I can, of course, do more effects using a professional graphic design program, but Canva is perfect when you're on the go.
- Social media posts: The gallery of social media posts are great. We usually use the templates to show off reviews and testimonials, sale alerts, or new products.
- Business Stationary: The gallery has plenty of great templates to create business stationary such as letterhead, internal memos, and business cards.
- Design ideas: If you need something that looks professional but you aren't a great designer, Canva offers a wide selection of templates and ideas for you to piece together something that looks great. You can then use this as the production item, or send this off to a graphic designer to create and polish.
- Quick and easy editing: The design editor is pretty simple with a point and click interface. You don't need to be familiar with Photoshop, InDesign, or other programs, Canva makes editing pretty easy.
- There are more templates and search functionality on the mobile apps than on the website. This is rather odd and makes the product a bit confusing to use. We sometimes have to find a design idea on the app then save it and use it on the web app. Would be easier if the ability to find designs was just baked into both web and mobile apps.
- While it is a versatile design tool, Canva does not allow you to import just any fonts. Our team has had to find other workarounds to use the library of fonts we have as they cannot be imported into Canva, despite the functionality being advertised.
- Being unable to import or export vectors or design files lets Canva down. As a tool that can be used by almost anyone, it needs some advanced features for professional designers. If we could export designs with layers or import them it would really make our workflow much easier.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Based on 10 answers
Canva is so simple and easy to use, it is kind of ridiculous. I wish this software was around years ago. My flyers and graphic design work would have looked so much better and been done much quicker. If you aren't convinced yet, just go download it or go on your computer and try it out!
Based on 14 answers
I don't think I've ever had to use the support for Canva because everything in the platform is so straight forward. I guess you could say that not having to reach out to anyone based on the performance of their program would qualify them for a ten out of ten rating!
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- I don't have hard numbers but we're probably saving thousands on design software each year.
- We're also probably saving thousands in staffing time each year.
- As Canva allows us to provide high quality, customized designs, it's probably helped us win a deal or two.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?