November 22, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Canva is most consistently used in our Learning and Development department. All online employee training is provided via this department and Canva allows us to create various infographics, presentations, and training tools for application in our online learning environment. On a smaller scale, Canva is utilized by direct service providers to create contact notes, thank you notes, and promotional flyers for community events.
- There are numerous available templates for creating a variety of educational and marketing materials.
- User-friendly, lots of available "helps", can create teams for shared use and collaborative editing.
- Extremely cost effective!
- Canva could provide increased communication on benefits of team accounts, costs for upgrades services, and opportunities to pay in advance for easier billing.
- Some basic symbols and graphics are only provided at cost, which seems like an unnecessary additional expense.
- Periodic email updates on new features, products, or services would be helpful.
- Very moderate cost for high-impact marketing and educational materials.
- Empowers direct service providers/employees to create unique and personalized materials for clients.
- Infographics are quickly crafted using Canva templates with minimal effort.
Overall, Canva is easy to use, easy to train others to use, allows for creativity with a professional look without enormous associated costs. The mobile apps works almost as easily, but at a minimum allows for easy review and downloading in a pinch. Really, anyone can learn to use Canva quickly and will immediately benefit from the results.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Human Resources, Public Relations, and Training/Development departments of any size organization would most benefit from utilizing Canva. Clear and consistent messaging, which is also modern and professional, can be better managed by using Canva team sites. For smaller organizations, Canva is also useful for the promoting of services with high-impact and low-cost.