Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
The company-wide implementation of TravelBank greatly increased the efficiency of our expense reimbursement process. It mitigated many pain points such as errors, inconsistencies, and missing information in our manual Excels that were very hard to version control and track through the approval/reimbursement process. Overall, TravelBank has made all of our lives easier!
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- TravelBank encourages employees to book lower cost flights and hotels. Employees receive half the difference between the average cost for the service and the cost the company is paying in the form of vouchers for Amazon/Airbnb etc. For example, if the average cost of a flight from SFO to JFK is $500, and the employee books a $400 flight, the employee gets $50 and the company saves $50.
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- It was hard to find a good hotel in my budget.
- I wish I could get the incentives back in cash.
- I have trouble using the user interface and wish I could store my common searches easier bcecauseI usually only travel to one place.
- They need to have a better search tool. Like, if a hotel is unavailable it still needs to come up in the search bar -- not necessarily on the map or home screen, but it would help to see all options if I search because for some reason a ton of hotels that I know have open rooms do not show up.
Representative in SalesFood & Beverages Company, 1001-5000 employees
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
Based on 11 answers
The TravelBank team came in for a Lunch and Learn, which was great! Our account team spent a lot of time walking through all of the features and capabilities of TravelBank, as well as tips and tricks for using the online platform and the app. This was tremendously helpful! Also, whenever we need to contact customer support if we are experiencing and difficulties, they are beyond responsive and very helpful!
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
It is much easier to use than Concur, but typically Concur is mandated to use. We also quickly tried other apps but found that TravelBank was the best. Other apps had issues in trying to recognize the amount if a tip was added and often failed. This is why I like entering in the actual value.
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- I'm not in the finance department, but I'd guess our travel spend per employee has reduced since we started using TravelBank.
- We now have one travel supplier, with flights and hotels paid from a central account, rather than everyone booking through a variety of channels with their own card. In case of emergency, the company knows which flight you're on, which hotel you're staying at.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
DATABASICS Expense Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
TravelBank Editions & Modules
|Premium Expenses and Travel||Custom Pricing|
- per month
- per user/per month