<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 100
Based on 148 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Every responsible employer who take the duty of care towards their employees very seriously should use DataMotion SecureMail to prevent their employees from receiving inappropriate materials in their inbox because dealing with high spam load is a productivity drain and a serious network issue.
- The software is able to scan and block email threats such as malware, viruses, spamming, and other threats.
- DataMotion is very accurate and fast in dealing with email threats.
- The software helps enhance data privacy by offering features such as email encryption and decryption.
Employee in Human ResourcesInsurance Company, 51-200 employees
- The address book interface to add users could be made simpler
- The copy and paste feature could be improved
- When composing an email the system should automatically search address book to provide less typing of Contact names already existing as a send to the person
Consultant in Finance and AccountingIndividual & Family Services Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
DataMotion Editions & Modules
|Secure message delivery API||$0.164|
- per user per month for an annual commitment
- per transaction, billed monthly
Additional Pricing DetailsPrices above are for the DataMotion pre-built solutions and the transactional secure message delivery API. For more information on our API suites or our HISP services, contact DataMotion.
Based on 62 answers
I could see DataMotion being used anywhere that needs to send confidential data or information within our outside of the workplace. This platform sends and receives emails securely. Also, the DataMotion support team response time is very helpful/appreciated and they will help you get things up and running quickly. I would definitely recommend [it].
Employee in Research & DevelopmentHigher Education Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 39 answers
Responses always seem timely and the support seems to be pretty good. We haven't really had any major issues with the software yet, so I that's the reason I gave only an 8. If something more difficult were to pop up, I'd have a little more to say on the support for the product.
I have never reviewed MyCase, but I used it for a year at my prior firm and found that DataMotion is better for organizing workflow and can much more easily send encrypted documents. That said, I found MyCase better for areas of law outside real estate since it was catered more towards general cases and billing clients.
Professional in LegalLegal Services Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- With the ability to send and receive emails securely, we never have to worry about data privacy and protection policies.
- We can work confidently without having to worry about spamming, malware, viruses, among other email threats.
- In a nutshell, DataMotion gives us peace of mind.
Professional in Finance and AccountingRenewables & Environment Company, 51-200 employees