Overall Satisfaction with DataMotion SecureMail
We are using DataMotion SecureMail to securely send passwords, sensitive files, and sensitive information. It is currently being used across the entire organization. It addresses the issues of allowing a way for not only our employees to send important information to clients, but also vice versa. It has helped eliminate risk of that sensitive information being exposed via e-mail.
- Efficiently encrypts e-mails for safe sending.
- Provides a portal to review encrypted e-mails both received and sent.
- Allows piggyback licensing so our clients can send encrypted e-mails without having their own licenses.
- The Outlook add-ins are sometimes problematic -- Meaning it has, on a couple instances, caused a blank e-mail to be delivered every minute until the add-in was disabled and removed and then reinstalled.
- Sometimes downloading the Outlook add-ins from their website it gives network errors and won't download. Have to click resume download about 4-5 times until it actually properly downloads.
- It doesn't really provide an impact on Return on Investment (or ROI) in terms of money making abilities. It does put the ease of mind knowing that an e-mail will be encrypted just by pushing the send secure button. This surely makes the company look better as it provides secure ways for our clients to transfer over the necessary information, without having to worry it will be seen by the wrong eyes.
Responses always seem timely and the support seems to be pretty good. We haven't really had any major issues with the software yet, so I that's the reason I gave only an 8. If something more difficult were to pop up, I'd have a little more to say on the support for the product.
Do you think DataMotion delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DataMotion's feature set?
Did DataMotion live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DataMotion go as expected?
Would you buy DataMotion again?
There were many times that DataMotion SecureMail has helped send information back and forth with clients quite seamlessly. We provide a "contact us" link that allows clients to send us secure mail, directly to our e-mail addresses. Whenever you make life easier on the client, it ultimately benefits the company.
I think DataMotion SecureMail is better suited for small to mid range companies. It provides a nice add-in that allows you to choose to send an e-mail securely. Most of the users in our company aren't too happy with change, but it was quite easy to set up and have them start using it with very little blowback and complaints.