Likelihood to Recommend
Droplr is very useful in any kind of visual work, particularly if there are more people involved and they need to follow the creation process. It allows the team to be on the same page. It is also very useful when dealing with clients without design training since we can show visually what we intend to do. Teachers, instructors, and even technical support people can make good use of Droplr since it makes easier to share screencasts, to capture screens for tutorials and to solve clients' doubts.
- It's a quick and easy way to capture a web page. Even easier than desktop apps like Snagit.
- It provides tools for commenting on the image, making it easy to share your opinions about visual elements.
- It automatically uploads the file and provides a shareable link. There is no need to save the image to hard disk and then insert in a mail message.
- Despite not being its main feature, Droplr also allows to write and save text, be it code snippets or in Markdown format.
- In general, the tools could support a bit more customization.
- Droplr lacks a crop tool. The only way to adjust the limits of a captured image is making another capture of the page.
- The pixelization tool (useful for blurring details in images), should support different modes of use. Depending on the size of the information below, it does not provide enough blur.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
It solves a lot of everyday problems in our creative department and enhanced our workflow.
Based on 1 answer
Because I find it especially easy to work with, compared to alternatives.
Professional in Professional ServicesHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
Droplr has a much better storing mechanism than cloud. It's also much more reliable (in our experience) and the ability to use a custom URL for link sharing is very helpful for our business. I also prefer how the Mac app works with Droplr as it feels just a bit easier to use than Cloud does.
Return on Investment
- I use Droplr every day and it's been a huge boost for productivity since I never need to think about how a screenshot will be shared. It's just built in and so easy.
- I really wish Droplr had an Android app.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?