Likelihood to Recommend
Overall, Egencia is a good tool for my employees to use when I (or my work partner) aren't available to make the reservations. They can easily access their account and the charges will go on the corporate credit card. This makes it all around easy for the traveling employees.
- Lowest prices! I shop around and around and around when I do personal travel, and I never find cheaper prices than what Egencia has.
- Their agents care! They understand that you don't handle travel for a living. They go out of their way to help you!
- The system is SO easy to use! I train on people how to use online systems, this system doesn't need any kind of training. You can book multiple flights, cars, and hotels in one trip or one car. It's simple and takes very little time.
- Could tell me where I can earn points for more than one program (earn for car and hotel or car and airline). That would be great! Someone could make money doing that!
We have used a lot of the online travel sites (Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hot Wire etc...) primarily for price shopping only. We do not have it set as an option for employees to use those services
Return on Investment
- I believe we were able to reduce the number of internal resources and employees focused on travel booking after implementing Egencia.
- I've personally reduced travel costs by about 20% YoY. I'm assuming this is due in part to better-negotiated travel prices.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?