What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Overall, I don't have too many complaints about Egencia. It's much better than the system we used to use for booking travel. The user interface is pretty intuitive, and there's an even an option to download and use the mobile app for booking. I like having all my itineraries stored in one place. I like that my seat preferences and TSA Precheck number, and frequent flier rewards numbers are all stored in the system and automatically applied to reservations
- Filters flight options based on preference such as time, airline, or cost.
- Easily stores and tracks itineraries and receipts.
- Recommends hotel option close to corporate offices.
- I'd like to see Early Bird Check-In capabilities for Southwest airlines. At least in our business, that's not currently an option.
- Booking multi-city trips could be a bit easier. Right now, I've found better pricing and luck booking separate one-way tickets vs. multi-city itineraries. Maybe I'm just missing something, but perhaps the filtering/search should be improved.
- In general, search results seem to favor the Big 3 airlines, even when pricing may be lowering (or more directs may be available) on airlines like Southwest.
- For some reason, the $5 Egencia booking fee doesn't appear on the itinerary/receipts. This can be problematic when submitting expense reports.
It's not even close! Axios was much more difficult to navigate than Egencia. In my opinion, Egencia more closely mirrors travel booking systems we all use outside of work, which makes training much easier for new users. The ability to automatically download calendar invites, share itineraries, and download PDF receipts is such a big help
Return on Investment
- I believe we were able to reduce the number of internal resources and employees focused on travel booking after implementing Egencia.
- I've personally reduced travel costs by about 20% YoY. I'm assuming this is due in part to better-negotiated travel prices.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?