Quick Travel Bookings!
September 24, 2019
Quick Travel Bookings!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Egencia
Egencia is used across our organization to book travel for all travel in Canada and in the USA. It helps us track all travel in one system and we know where our staff is. We use it to book flights, hotels, and rental cars online. They also provide support if our staff have issues with their flights.
- Intuitive to use - similar to any other travel booking site.
- Being the go-between between the traveler and the air provider.
- On the homepage, there are travel alerts. It is a one-stop-shop for travel bookings and planning.
- It would be nice if they would include the ultra-low-cost air providers.
- If you need to cancel a flight and get a credit issued, it is very complicated to understand how they calculate the credit and then to use it.
- More efficient booking - save time.
- We can specify when additional approval needs to take place based on perimeters that we set (price, class, etc) - save money!
- All electronic - bookings all online so have easy access to all staff trips.
Sorry - I don't have any other experience with other similar products used in businesses.
I haven't had much need to contact Egencia support, but I have heard really good things from co-workers. They problem solve for the customer. I was on a trip one time where the airline canceled our flight and Egencia worked to ensure that I got on another flight. It is like having a travel agent working on our behalf.
Do you think Egencia delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Egencia's feature set?
Did Egencia live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Egencia go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Egencia again?
It is well suited for a corporate environment where you aren't on a strict budget. If you are a non-profit and have policies about using low-cost providers, then it won't be ideal. It is well-suited for organizations who need to book flights, hotels, and cars. It literally takes 5 minutes to make all those arrangements. I don't believe it is the greatest for booking international travel.