<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.6 out of 101
Based on 39 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Everhour is useful in every environment where you need the measure of time for certain tasks. In most cases, this could be project management but it could also include trips or travels, conferences, congresses, or several other things that you need to take control of the time used. Its less appropriate if you are going to measure things in weeks or days, it's better to measure smaller pieces of time like minutes of hours, so you could have a more useful metrics to work with.
Director in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 1-10 employees
For freelancers tracking time, it's a no-brainer. Makes it easy to track and know how much time was spent for each client. There is much more functionality available for companies and users of the many integrations that are available, but as a freelancer, I've yet to need them. For those seeking to look at the data, find trends, and explore opportunities, the TimeCamp reporting is super easy and helpful to accomplish this objective.
- It has a genius dashboard with all real-time traffic information of all team members. It is a very useful tool as well to track efficiency for both in-house and remote team members
- It has well-done integration with Asana (and other task-managers) which allows you to track time on tasks without switching between apps or tools which it truly awesome
- It has a scheduling tool which allows you to plan long term traffic of all your team members by using Asana projects and tasks so there is no need to copy and paste the same story points between different systems
- It has flexible reporting system which allows you to build very custom project time tracking report based on your needs (any field or table type can be customized and you wish)
- TimeCamp can be used for desktop and mobile devices and work also as a browser extension.
- TimeCamp is simple thing focusing on doing one thing well.
- With multiple users TimeCamp has really cheap options.
- An integration with the desktop version of Asana would be useful, as many of our employees use that version.
- A reminder when a task has been running for a while would be useful too, as the user could have forgotten to turn off the timer
- Multiple tasks running simultaneously would be useful, as many times we solve some problems while we are reunited or complete some tasks while other processes are running.
I used 2 kinds of software before using Timecamp but what I saw on Timecamp is that it is easy to use and not expensive like other programs. Also,Timecamp does not pressure us to get our money since payment methods are specific and on time
Return on Investment
- We are able to estimate time on projects better, meaning we run over less, and can get more done.
- Full utilisation of resource is more finely managed through Everhour.
Manager in MarketingElectrical/Electronic Manufacturing Company, 51-200 employees
- Tracking your time very easy with Timecamp.
- The report function is also perfect, you can see your logged hours clear.
- Automatically switch off should be improved because sometimes you might forget to move and program continue to count time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Everhour Editions & Modules
1. month (paid yearly)
3. user/month (paid yearly)
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
TimeCamp Editions & Modules
1. Per User per Month