<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 34 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Everhour is useful in every environment where you need the measure of time for certain tasks. In most cases, this could be project management but it could also include trips or travels, conferences, congresses, or several other things that you need to take control of the time used. Its less appropriate if you are going to measure things in weeks or days, it's better to measure smaller pieces of time like minutes of hours, so you could have a more useful metrics to work with.
Director in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 1-10 employees
- Integration with GitHub let's you log time directly from GitHub dashboard.
- Browser extension is super useful since it's a quick way to start logging time on some task.
- Mobile app is also particularly useful as it let's you log time when you are not sitting at your desktop.
- Would love to see more ways of customizing reporting. While it's great as it is... there is even more information we need and it can be tough to nail it down.
Project Manager in MarketingPhotography Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Improved accuracy and profitability of proposals, by allowing me to see specifically where we were blowing our estimates during projects (or beating them)
- Enabled a clearer picture of what non-billable tasks were chewing up significant amounts of employee time
- Established how many billable hours we could reasonably expect any given employee to complete in a particular time frame, improving overall time & workload management across all projects
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Everhour Editions & Modules
1. month (paid yearly)
3. user/month (paid yearly)