Score 8.3 out of 10

What is Everhour?

Everhour is a time tracker equipped with project & team management features.

Everhour integrates with project management apps so users can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, ClickUp, Basecamp, Notion, Todoist, GitHub, GitLab, etc....

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Everhour, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Lite

per month per user

Team

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://everhour.com/pricing

Product Demos

00:45

What is Everhour?

Everhour is a time tracker equipped with project & team management features.

Its time tracking features provide options for timekeeping and time management. It helps to facilitate a team's time tracking experience by adding reminders, auto stop timers, start and stop timers, and time estimates, and save time by not having to switch between tabs.

Everhour allows users to:
  • See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked, and who can handle more.
  • Keep track of project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, and use forward resource planning.
  • Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices.

Everhour Screenshots

Screenshot of Keep track of projects, set budgets and alerts, split billable and non-billable hoursScreenshot of Track time from the website, from a browser toolbar and inside project management toolsScreenshot of Create tasks, track time, and update progress in one place.Screenshot of Track staff related expenses and invoice billable expenses to clients with integrated invoicingScreenshot of Create invoices from the logged work just in a few clicks. Watch the reported time and the accurate time invoiced.

Everhour Video

Everhour Competitors

Everhour Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Toggl, Harvest, and Clockify are common alternatives for Everhour.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 7.1.

The most common users of Everhour are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

Everhour is currently being used across our entire organization and is primarily used for reporting time spent per client. It helps us to better project employee utilization and estimated billing for clients.
  • Ease of use.
  • Unable to customize daily/weekly summary emails.
We currently use Everhour within Asana, and it is so convenient and easy for employees to track all time spent per client, per project, and even per task! It offers a super convenient interface within Asana, and you avoid any extra clicks trying to track progress across multiple platforms.
I haven't had to contact Everhour support because their help articles have answered every question that our team has had thus far!
Rui Rodrigues | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Everhour on a daily basis, to record all our time spent on all projects we work on, from finance and accounting to design and developing of products for our clients. It's simple enough to be usable quickly and easily by everyone in our company.
  • Ease of use.
  • Creating detailed reports, by client for example.
  • Gives us a overview of what is being done at a given time.
  • Interface looks great.
  • The way client > project > board > card is organized could be improved.
  • What info it shows to non admin users could be personalized.
  • Improving the mobile app would make this system perfect.
For recording time on tasks, projects and clients, and then analyzing where your time went, is perfect.
I never needed to use their support, so I can't answer accordingly. Not ever needing it though may mean something very good.
Shehroze Mughal | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for time recording of onsite activities of our technicians and to record comments and document the projects. The Everhour helps us to convert time into money without utilizing much time. There is a hierarchy in the website if we follow that things will get much easier in Everhour. We create the time records in Everhour and associates them with the projects. The project will generate its stats and will gives us an insight of our income and expense.
  • Time tracking.
  • Invoicing.
  • Accounting.
  • Reporting.
Everhour is well suited for medium and small sized companies which have limited resources.

I sometimes find errors in their invoicing tools, when it converts a time sheet into invoice the calculator makes mistakes while converting the time into rational numbers.
Everhour does a very good job with reporting and associating projects and clients with each other.
I like Everhour and its connection with different web apps. We have integrated it with Slack and ClickUp. The time records get saved in Everhour, ClickUp uses it as a reference to show it on a task, and a Slack channel notifies its user if there is an action trigger.
Josh Zapin | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used to track time on projects. It is integrated with Asana and is used to determine budgets and burn rates. It is used mostly by Onboarding and Client services to track individual initiatives.
  • Integration with Asana.
  • URL links for quick access to reporting.
  • Works with lots of different software.
  • Tight integration can mean that the tool doesn't work when the integrated software changes
  • No mobile app.
If you're trying to do time tracking with Asana, look no further.
Good response, but the response time was slow.
We use Everhour to track our time spent on various projects. Being able to start and pause a timer on various tasks when working on multiple projects makes reporting how much time I'm spending across projects and estimating workload so much easier. This helps in reporting where we're going over budgeted time on client work and budgeting for the future.
  • Start/stop button makes it so easy to start tracking time/switch between tasks.
  • The timesheet tab that summarizes work by week is great to visually see where time is going.
  • The interface is clean and intuitive, it's just simple and works seamlessly.
  • An automated report of work done for specific projects/against total time.
  • More visuals.
It's just an all-round good way of organizing time no matter where you work.
No experience yet.
We're using it to track time for our website development teams. It fits our workflow very well.
  • Flexible invoinging templates
  • Great Asana integration
  • Simple UI
  • Asana integration is tricky to keep up to date
  • Closer integration with QBO would be nice
A must have for organizations that track time and use Asana, as it makes the process of syncing data so much easier. Highly recommended!
We haven't had to use technical support for this product yet.
Phébée Racat | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to time each project for each client as I bill them for my time. It's also useful to do personalised reports for each of my client, depending on what they want and the frequency of invoicing. It takes time to adapt to, but if I have a team one day they will use it too!
  • Timer included in Chrome
  • Classification of clients, projects, etc.
  • Includes the type of billing for each
  • It's only in English
  • We can't easilly start the timer if the nomenclature is not created
  • The design of the report
It's perfect for people being paid hourly. The free-ness and the full access to all the options without paying is awesome. When we are working in teams it's very practical and precise. I don't have to count my hours for each client anymore, so they also feel more confident and trusting because they pay by the minutes/hours I work not the average.
I work in a full-service marketing agency. Every member of our team uses Everhour, helping us improve our use of time and making sure we're sticking to estimates that we provide our clients. Everhour helps us understand where our time is being spent, who is being overworked, who could use more work on their plate, and where we can improve as a team.
  • Integration with ClickUp.
  • Easy-to-digest reporting.
  • Customizable experience.
  • Difficult to archive/unarchive projects when using ClickUp integration.
  • Does not auto-generate reports when new clients are added.
  • "Progress" line can be confusing.
Everhour is the perfect solution for creative agencies that need to track time. If your company is looking to improve time management, provide more accurate estimates, or get insight into how work is being divided throughout your team, I highly recommend this program as a tool to improve your business.
We have not needed customer support at this time, but that's good news because it means the tool is working well! There are also a lot of online resources for trouble-shooting, etc.
Eduardo Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a remote-based company, we highly rely on task management tools such as Jira and Asana, and it's critical to control and gain knowledge on how we spend our time, and that's what is Everhour used for.
Since we use two different tools, Jira for the tech team and Asana for the management team, we found in Everhour a very practical way to concentrate reporting regardless of the task management tools every member of the team uses.
  • Timesheets.
  • Integrate different task tools in one place.
  • The mobile app is very limited.
  • It's costing a little bit to be fixed to some models.
When you use 2 or more different management tools in your team and want to have one single point of time reporting, Everhour is a great choice.
I havent needed much support, which speaks well to the product.
Angela Goldsmith, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Everhour to track our internal developer time across a dozen different projects/software solutions our team works on continuously. The integration to Pivotal Tracker is an essential feature that allows the team to do all their work, notes, code commits, and time tracking in a single place with the information updating immediately to Everhour. As a project manager, I can pull our performance reports from Everhour easily and quickly for reporting to our executive team and to our finance department by project and by developer. This solution has made tracking and reporting so simple since we implemented it about 2 1/2 years ago. The feature set has continued to expand and improve in the time we have used the solution. I save hours every month that used to be sunk into extracting data for reports and messaging it into the format I needed. With the report customization features I was able to create the information in the format I needed and what once took hours is a 15-minute process. I have more time to focus on managing the projects rather than managing the reports.
  • Time tracking by project and by resource
  • Reporting
  • Ability to schedule reports to be run and emailed to user(s)
  • Alerts to resources when time entry is missing and they are not scheduled off
This is an excellent solution for time tracking of time spent against projects and their tasks. We use it for software development projects, IT projects, support time against existing solutions, and project management tracking. The integration with Pivotal Tracking makes it seamless to use with Everhour. It can be used for any kind of project tracking, not just technical projects.
In the almost 2 1/2 years we have had to contact support 1 time and it really was for a feature request. Their support team responded quickly and told us that the feature was going to be added in the next few months. We have had no support issues ever. I have never had a time tracking solution that has had no issues until Everhour.
Solves the problem of keeping track of time spent on projects. Convenient separation of tasks within the project.
It is also convenient to plan a work schedule for each of the team members.
  • Time tracking for various tasks within the project
  • Project Resource Planning
  • Ability to set different employee costs/pay in different months, since during the project the salary may change.
  • See on the project page the total hours that are scheduled for various tasks with the ability to see expected expenses.
Great for keeping track of time spent and creating project reports.
They respond quickly. Very friendly. Solve problems well and report fixes.
We use Everhour to manage our software development. Currently, it is used only by the software development team. Previously we used VSTS to manage the development process, however, it is missing many key features and summaries which are useful to keep track of the effort spent against estimates and budgets. We tried many other time management software before moving to Everhour permanently, and we are very happy with the way it simplifies time tracking. I can now easily get a summary of the effort spent on features or projects, as well as track what the team has been working on.
  • Effort tracking.
  • Integration with our project management app, ClickUp.
  • There was some issue with integration with ClickUp 2.0, but we switched back to ClickUp 1.0, and it works fine.
  • More reports would be nice.
Everhour is an excellent time tracking app. It was not built to manage projects, and for that, we use a different app, which is fine because we like that Everhour specializes in time tracking and is really good at it.
Miriam Dybczak | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by our whole organization to track time. We implemented it to replace FunctionFox, which is what we were previously using. The great thing about Everhour is that it integrates seamlessly into so many other programs, such as Asana, which we also use as a company. It makes time tracking much easier with the timer tool and it allows for quick but thorough report pulling. I've had nothing but positive feedback about Everhour so far.
  • Easy timetracking with the timer tool integrated into Asana
  • Reporting! You can slice and dice time tracking however you want and the interface is very user friendly. The reporting output is also very simple and easy to understand.
  • I haven't used Everhour for very long but so far I have yet to see any pitfalls or things they can improve on. Everything is great!
Everhour is perfect for companies who need to track billable hours to create invoices for clients. It's intuitive and very easy to use. It's also great for report pulling where you may need to slice data in a very particular way. Overall, it is really great for time tracking and keeping employees on task and on schedule!
I haven't had to use Everhour support but they do make the support very accessible in case anyone needs to use it.
Artem Melokumov | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's used across the whole of our company.
  • Helps to manage remote teams, tracking billable and non-billable hours.
  • Awesome invoices and reports.
  • Very flexible.
  • Easy setup.
  • Chrome extension and integrations.
  • Up-time and bug-free.
  • Great support!
  • Hard to say, as we've been with the product since it early launch.
  • Most of the things we needed were implemented already.
Great for real-time tracking. Works great for distributed teams with the floating schedule.
Maybe not the best fit for on-site (office) big enterprise companies, because of the cost.
During the 4+ years of implementation, we've had several issues that were resolved pretty quickly. No complaints here at all.
Chad Geesman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Everhour to track not only my team's time but my own time as well. I love how it can be set up like a Kanban board to track my projects the way I track my projects. With the board setup, it has actually become my go-to project management tool instead of just a time tracking tool.
  • Dashboard.
  • Kanban setup.
  • Easy edits.
  • Nothing as far as I'm concerned.
I use it to track everything from specific tasks to general management activities and to conduct time studies with employees. The only scenario where it can't fully articulate the details is a single task with multiple steps.
Because it does everything I need plus more, and it is easy to use.
November 27, 2019

Everhour - great tool

Everhour is integrated with our project management system, Asana for the IT department. It helps us track our time and manage expectations within the department and for our internal partners
  • Intuitive user interface
  • Reporting
  • Sometimes it can be challenging to determine the correct view.
Everhour is well suited if your team is looking to track time being used to your team -- budget vs. actuals for hours estimates, particularly in a project management environment.
The tool is so intuitive I have not had to utilize support.
Tait Kellogg | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company is using Asana for project management and connecting it to EverHour to track each employee's time. We have only been using it for a few months, but it is an excellent way to keep us organized and productive, as a remote team.
  • Easy to estimate hours into Asana projects.
  • Easy to track time into a timesheet, linked to projects.
  • Easy to see other employee's time.
  • I would like to be able to visualize estimated time better across my teams.
  • I would like to be able to input an estimate of time and get a budget, as we currently do in Excel.
Everhour is well suited for small businesses that are remote, where project management software is a must.
I enjoyed the initial training, but could probably use additional webinars for advanced features.
Olena Tkhorovska | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everhour is a great tool for our company. Everyone is happy with it. We've tried other tools like Toggl and Pivotal, but Everhour has been superiour so far. The integration with Asana helps create a seamless process when starting to work on a task and closing the task. Everhour reports offer enough flexibility. It is quite easy to re-use the report from before. This saves time.
  • Easy to enter time.
  • Monthly project reports.
  • Monthly personal reports.
  • Creating your first report. Template reports would be helpful. More examples.
  • Sometimes Asana stops showing the Start button. Bug?
  • Sometimes reports are slow to generate.
  • I would love to see Everhour grow and provide integration to GitLab.
Everhour is great for our overall team time tracking. However, a few software developers preferred tracking their time "closer to the software" in apps like Pivotal. Although merging the time reports together then becomes a hassle. With all of the time entries in Everhour entered through Asana, things are much more organized and easy to find.
November 12, 2019

Makes tracking hours easy

It keeps track of how much time I spend on each task so I can easily enter my hours in another system.
  • Integrates with Asana.
  • It allows for easy editing.
  • Adds up hours by task, day, and week.
  • No monthly billing for individuals.
  • It doesn't integrate with monday.com.
  • It doesn't alert you if you obviously let a timer go for over 24hrs.
Everhour is well suited for workloads that have many different tasks and/or clients. Not so helpful for jobs that have one or two tasks a day.
I haven't interacted with their support team.
Tim Hebel | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Everhour across our entire organization for time tracking. Not only do we use it for tracking client billable work, but we also use it for our internal projects and almost everything we do, so we can analyze how we spend our time and find ways to make everything more efficient. The integration with Basecamp is the most important feature for us.
  • Integration with Basecamp.
  • Easy to use browser plugins.
  • Reporting.
  • More options for reporting.
  • More options for different ways of totaling times displayed in Basecamp.
  • Having a phone/live chat support would be great.
If you use Basecamp and track time for projects, to-do items, etc., then Everhour is an excellent solution. It is also good as standalone software, but to our company, the integration makes it a must-have. It is also well suited for having a dashboard to see what everyone is currently working on.
Everhour does not have live chat or phone support, so that would be a great addition.
Everhour helps us track all the hours that are used for different tasks across the whole company while integrated with Asana. It also helps us to be accurate about our reportings to customers.
  • It shows exactly how many hours are used on certain tasks.
  • It lets us generate detailed reports.
  • It shows exactly how many hours are used by certain persons.
  • I would like the possibility to change time spans in the person overview.
It's perfect to track your time on certain tasks in combination with Asana.
We haven´t used the support option yet.
Everhour is used by all employees across our organization. It has been a game-changer for our creative department. Using Everhour helps us see which type of creative we spend the most time one and enables us to view that across the period of time of our needs. It has also been useful to see the time spent per project. With that knowledge, we were able to know what initiatives were worth our time and which weren't.
  • The reports are highly customizable and detailed. They allow us to pull very specific data.
  • It's Asana integration (the most seamless we've seen) and Google Chrome extension make Everhour easy to use and implement across the teams.
  • Their user-interface is easy to use and to understand.
  • I would love to be able to easily have graphs and charts from my data without having to export them. Otherwise, we are very satisfied.
Our company uses Asana, and we were looking at a time tracker that had an Asana integration that was easy to use and didn't add to many steps for everyone. Based on the various options we looked at, Everhour has the best integration. Adding some custom fields in Asana allowed us to have very detailed data on our workload without having to do anything on Everhour.
Whenever we've had questions, our customer success manager has always been there to help us very quickly. But since we've implemented Everhour, we have barely needed their help since their tool is so easy to use.
María Lucía Santagata | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everhour is being used by my department now, but it's planned to be used across the whole company. We were having problems to track the times of every project and Everhour ended up being the best solution to the issue. We're tracking our tasks involved in every project, in every level (software development, meetings, project management, etc.)
  • It tracks the REAL time every employee invests in the project. It's not just a matter of estimated time, but actually a chronometer. This function is the strength of Everhour
  • The integration with Asana works very well. This allows us to have well organised projects, with shareable gants with our clients and also to track the hours used in our projects from Asana itself
  • The interface is friendly and clear. It allows us to easily correct times if we forgot to turn off the timer.
  • An integration with the desktop version of Asana would be useful, as many of our employees use that version.
  • A reminder when a task has been running for a while would be useful too, as the user could have forgotten to turn off the timer
  • Multiple tasks running simultaneously would be useful, as many times we solve some problems while we are reunited or complete some tasks while other processes are running.
Everhour is well suited for big teams, where every project depends on different areas and employees. It's good to justify the times used in the projects and also to estimate the dedication needed in a new project, based on previous experiences already tracked with this tool. Maybe it's less appropriate for companies that do not work on multiple projects or with big clients
Nathan George | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our main use of Everhour is to track if people are working the hours they said they'd do. We don't like the 40 hr/wk method but instead to give people more freedom. Everhour encourages people to do the required amount; because without a set schedule, people tend to work less.
  • Very simple to track hours
  • Many great integrations
  • Many other neat features that we will probably use in the future
  • Can only track in Asana/JIRA using a web plugin, as opposed to the apps
  • Can't track recurring schedules, only by manually adding time slots
  • Needs a simpler way for new people who aren't used to computers to figure out how much they've worked, like on the homepage for example
It's well suited for companies that want to give their employees more freedom in work hours; but, it might not be useful for companies that don't track time.
We use Everhour to manage time effectively across projects and internal clients. It ensures we are efficient and gives us the ability to estimate time on marketing projects to a greater degree of accuracy, helping in resource allocation and utilisation.
  • Extremely good integration with Asana. This was a key factor in our decision making process as we use Asana as a project management tool.
  • Very powerful reporting tools for analysis.
  • Very good interface which is simple to use
  • Being able to edit time directly from the Asana interface would be useful.
Everhour is a great tool for managing our time effectively as a marketing team.