https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Z2/Kl/QT9H7D7I446V.PNGLong story short - we love Everhour!Everhour is used for our agency as a time tracking and traffic control system. With its help, we set up our workflow in Asana with more efficiency and understanding the project profitability no matter the billing type (fixed price or time and material). It also visualizes time tracking not only for the financial department but also via all team members because simple necessary track records are being provided in our Asana project which is very useful to understand our current financial position in realtime.,It has a genius dashboard with all real-time traffic information of all team members. It is a very useful tool as well to track efficiency for both in-house and remote team members It has well-done integration with Asana (and other task-managers) which allows you to track time on tasks without switching between apps or tools which it truly awesome It has a scheduling tool which allows you to plan long term traffic of all your team members by using Asana projects and tasks so there is no need to copy and paste the same story points between different systems It has flexible reporting system which allows you to build very custom project time tracking report based on your needs (any field or table type can be customized and you wish),Schedule filtering for Teams/Groups of people Expenses tracking system - if it will allow to track all fixed INs and OUTs inside the project (and track invoices based not only on time tracking but generated manually) it can replace our financial tool or make it more automated,10,Saving time Automating outstaffing projects (optimizing time on invoicing process and project management),Toggl and Harvest,Asana, Xero, Bitbucket, Google Drive, Gitlab, SlackUsing Everhour to monitor and improve activity of the Product/Data team in a performance marketing companyIn my current position, I manage a team of five BI developers and data scientists/analysts. Teams in my company have been using Everhour the past two years. We manage all our tasks over Asana (using some kind of Kanban methodology). Our Asana tasks are created by over 50 stakeholders from four departments within the organization. We use Everhour in order to monitor how much time each person spent on each task and to analyze which percentage of my team's resources were allocated to each team.,The simplicity of time tracking (start/stop timing) The ability to change everything retroactively. The highly customizable reporting feature.,The homepage dashboard can't be customized (as far as I know) which can definitely be improved.,9,Everhour allowed me to understand how my team spends their time and which type of tasks are handled. Everhour increased transparency among all team members.,Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Tableau ServerTried 'em all. Everhour + Asana wins the prize.I am the owner of the company, and I use Everhour to track time for myself and my subcontractors. All team members use the system — from web developers to tech support to project management to design. After trying nearly every system on the market, Everhour addressed the following key issues for my business: Bi-directional sync with QuickBooks Online to ensure invoice numbers were not duplicated and remained sequential (even when additional invoices were created in QBO independent of Everhour's system)Customization of line items in invoices to allow for my preferred method of grouping & listing projects to clients (allows for grouping by several variables, and option to include task descriptions / details as needed)Integration with Asana for task management and easy time tracking for items managed thereGreat UI & UX allows users to onboard quickly & understand the system with minimal issuesIn general, just an easy-to-use and well-designed, intuitive systemUnique report filtering and grouping options address my preferred method of grouping projects (by client, then by project, then by task)Setting budgets for clients & projects to avoid scope creep and monitor progress,Start-stop timer — the ability to add notes / additional details and edit those details from both Everhour and within Asana Integration with QuickBooks Online — bi-directional sync means I can continue to send invoices through QBO while still preparing & syncing hourly invoices with Everhour (without messing up my QBO records with weird extra account listings or service items) Integration with Asana — allows for consistency and streamlines processes for my team, reducing the need for duplicate efforts Report filtering — great, unique options for grouping and displaying time data, plus well-designed layouts Budgeting — clearly displays project status in Everhour and Asana, and you can customize the email notification to ensure you're notifying the clients / team early, settings for budgeting are flexible and allow for different time / duration variables,I'd like to see a bit more control over user permissions and/or roles. Perhaps the ability to create a custom user role (e.g., allow users to see their own rate and pull reports accordingly). A global place to set project rate to avoid having to enter it for every project. All of our team members & projects are billed at the same rate regardless of who works on it (some clients receive a discount, but that could continue to be managed within their client profile). This would also eliminate the need to display average combined rates for projects on invoices (which sometimes results in a weird decimal calculation for the rate, even when all team members and projects are currently entered using the same rate). Add an offline functionality for use when internet is not available (e.g., when traveling, remote workers, etc) or desktop app that syncs upon reconnection,9,Simplifies end-of-month billing processes and reduces manual entry Quicker team onboarding due to consistent time tracking structure between Asana & Everhour Improved productivity due to Asana integration as tasks can be reassigned and tracked by multiple team members, regardless of who is assigned to the task (good for collaboration between team members),BQE Core, Hubstaff, Harvest, Toggl, TSheets and BigTime IQ,Asana, Slack, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, 1Password, Freshdesk, QuickBooks OnlineEverhour ReviewEverhour has saved me many hours per week and lets me track time spent on tasks. The Asana integration was the reason why I was so keen to try it out and I am pleased I did now. I've spent a lot of hours trying to find the right solution/mix of software, and Everhour/Asana does the job perfectly.,Saved time. Saved money. Streamlined my work process. Increased turnaround of work.,Maybe a feature to track partial payments for invoices would be helpful, but not a deal breaker – the fact it's so easy to use won me over.,10,It's saved me a few hours per month as I used to log time sheets manually before. The time saved builds up over the year.,TimeCamp, TSheets, Calendly and mondayEverhour has increased my productivity and the professionalism of my business.I am a self-employed, freelance media designer, and I am using Everhour to track absolutely all work, billable and not, being done. I use Everhour to track time spent and bill clients hourly, to turn in time-sheet accounting reports, to create invoices, and to evaluate for past productivity and future estimates.,Everhour integrates exceptionally well into Asana. The mobile app functions reliably and is simple to use on the move. Reports are flexible and presentable, so I can easily find how much time is going to multiple, simultaneous projects.,I would like to see better (more printer-friendly) PDF documents produced by the reports. I would like to be able to share time-sheet reports to clients without them having to be "on-the-team" or having an Everhour account. I would like to see invoices sync to Quickbooks Self-Employed. I would love to be able to choose to display time tracking within Asana to co-workers I have selected.,9,I am getting a more professional, reliable grasp on my hours, work, billing, and estimates. This kind of information is crucial to my business.,Harvest,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Dropbox
Everhour

Everhour Reviews

Everhour
Filter 34 vetted Everhour reviews and ratings

Yuriy Glushakov profile photo
March 21, 2019

User Review: "Long story short - we love Everhour!"

• It has a genius dashboard with all real-time traffic information of all team members. It is a very useful tool as well to track efficiency for both in-house and remote team members
  • It has well-done integration with Asana (and other task-managers) which allows you to track time on tasks without switching between apps or tools which it truly awesome
  • It has a scheduling tool which allows you to plan long term traffic of all your team members by using Asana projects and tasks so there is no need to copy and paste the same story points between different systems
  • It has flexible reporting system which allows you to build very custom project time tracking report based on your needs (any field or table type can be customized and you wish)
  • Schedule filtering for Teams/Groups of people
  • Expenses tracking system - if it will allow to track all fixed INs and OUTs inside the project (and track invoices based not only on time tracking but generated manually) it can replace our financial tool or make it more automated
It is suited for everyone who uses Asana/Trello/JIRA/Basecamp etc. For custom task managers, it might not be as suitable, but this is not our story.
Read Yuriy Glushakov's full review
Roy Leiser profile photo
May 16, 2019

Review: "Using Everhour to monitor and improve activity of the Product/Data team in a performance marketing company"

• The simplicity of time tracking (start/stop timing)
  • The ability to change everything retroactively.
  • The highly customizable reporting feature.
  • The homepage dashboard can't be customized (as far as I know) which can definitely be improved.
Good for managing teams that handle diverse tasks and give value to different stakeholders/clients. Teams that work on different projects. Not so good for unorganized teams and forgetful employees that will not remember to monitor their work.
Read Roy Leiser's full review
Jennifer Hess profile photo
December 08, 2018

Review: "Tried 'em all. Everhour + Asana wins the prize."

• Bi-directional sync with QuickBooks Online to ensure invoice numbers were not duplicated and remained sequential (even when additional invoices were created in QBO independent of Everhour's system)
  • Customization of line items in invoices to allow for my preferred method of grouping & listing projects to clients (allows for grouping by several variables, and option to include task descriptions / details as needed)
  • Integration with Asana for task management and easy time tracking for items managed there
  • Great UI & UX allows users to onboard quickly & understand the system with minimal issues
  • In general, just an easy-to-use and well-designed, intuitive system
  • Unique report filtering and grouping options address my preferred method of grouping projects (by client, then by project, then by task)
  • Setting budgets for clients & projects to avoid scope creep and monitor progress
  • Start-stop timer — the ability to add notes / additional details and edit those details from both Everhour and within Asana
  • Integration with QuickBooks Online — bi-directional sync means I can continue to send invoices through QBO while still preparing & syncing hourly invoices with Everhour (without messing up my QBO records with weird extra account listings or service items)
  • Integration with Asana — allows for consistency and streamlines processes for my team, reducing the need for duplicate efforts
  • Report filtering — great, unique options for grouping and displaying time data, plus well-designed layouts
  • Budgeting — clearly displays project status in Everhour and Asana, and you can customize the email notification to ensure you're notifying the clients / team early, settings for budgeting are flexible and allow for different time / duration variables
  • I'd like to see a bit more control over user permissions and/or roles. Perhaps the ability to create a custom user role (e.g., allow users to see their own rate and pull reports accordingly).
  • A global place to set project rate to avoid having to enter it for every project. All of our team members & projects are billed at the same rate regardless of who works on it (some clients receive a discount, but that could continue to be managed within their client profile). This would also eliminate the need to display average combined rates for projects on invoices (which sometimes results in a weird decimal calculation for the rate, even when all team members and projects are currently entered using the same rate).
  • Add an offline functionality for use when internet is not available (e.g., when traveling, remote workers, etc) or desktop app that syncs upon reconnection
Great for teams needing a stop-start timer. Integration with task-based systems like Asana is very intuitive. Great for designers and developers.

May encounter some difficulty if using independently from Asana, particularly if there are a large quantity of projects and tasks, as time tracking within Everhour uses a dynamic search field which can populate with a lot of extraneous results if you don't recall the exact naming conventions of the item you're trying to track to. The search functionality is strong, it just requires a couple of steps to get to the task you're looking for. Our company has 60+ open/active projects at a time, but much of the navigation between those items occurs within the Asana interface.

Clients on retainer solutions can be tracked, but require some creative use of budget settings for monitoring retainer usage.

The system may also be difficult to use for team members who are working remotely / traveling without regular access to internet, as there is no desktop app or offline functionality.

Read Jennifer Hess's full review
Iain Quarmby profile photo
March 26, 2019

"Everhour Review"

• Saved time.
  • Saved money.
  • Streamlined my work process.
  • Increased turnaround of work.
  • Maybe a feature to track partial payments for invoices would be helpful, but not a deal breaker – the fact it's so easy to use won me over.
Well suited for most businesses, but maybe not so much where complicated invoice structures are required.
Read Iain Quarmby's full review
Shane Smith profile photo
February 14, 2019

Review: "Everhour has increased my productivity and the professionalism of my business."

• Everhour integrates exceptionally well into Asana.
  • The mobile app functions reliably and is simple to use on the move.
  • Reports are flexible and presentable, so I can easily find how much time is going to multiple, simultaneous projects.
  • I would like to see better (more printer-friendly) PDF documents produced by the reports.
  • I would like to be able to share time-sheet reports to clients without them having to be "on-the-team" or having an Everhour account.
  • I would like to see invoices sync to Quickbooks Self-Employed.
  • I would love to be able to choose to display time tracking within Asana to co-workers I have selected.
It is well-suited to integrating with Asana. However, it may be organizing around teams rather than solo freelancers in the future.
Read Shane Smith's full review
Darrin Walton profile photo
May 09, 2019

"Everhour project time review"

Everhour is being used by our company to track our productive time on projects. It tells us what our earn vs burn rate is. Where we can be more productive. Where we may need to bid more or less on projects. Lets us discover who and how many hours each of us were in a project.
  • Lets you switch between projects easily if you have to jump around.
  • Tracks your time in different phases of a job
  • Tells us a total of all people working on a project
  • More intuitive.
  • Better graphs.
Tracks project time great.
Read Darrin Walton's full review
Eduardo Lima profile photo
May 08, 2019

Review: "Everhour helps you know where you spent your time"

I think this is used only by me. I think it's a great way to keep track of my own performance and show that to my managers. It addresses some issues like, knowing exactly what I did, when I did it and how much time I spent doing that. It's also good for planning the day as I know how long does take recurrent tasks. It's a useful tool.
  • Tracks how I spent time.
  • Makes me know how long it takes to do certain tasks.
  • Helps me organize my days in regard to recurrent tasks.
  • I think it's a little bit expensive as we have to pay the full year even if we are not going to use it.
It's the best integration that I've ever seen with Trello. This is the main reason I bought the yearly subscription, as I was already using Trello. It's great to track where your efforts are being assigned, so you can track your productivity and the productivity of your team.
Read Eduardo Lima's full review
Laura Cobo profile photo
April 12, 2019

Everhour Review: "The best time tracking tool on the market"

At the moment we are only using it in our department in order for us to know how much time we've spent on project tasks.
  • Integrates with Asana very well.
  • Provides reports of time spent.
  • Lots of granularity on the reports.
Very well suited for a company that needs to keep track of time for certain tasks.
Read Laura Cobo's full review
Lars Dabney profile photo
December 08, 2018

User Review: "Everhour makes every hour count"

We're using Everhour across our entire organization, for tracking both billable and non-billable time spent on tasks (through the Asana integration). The most often-used metrics are time spent on retainers (which is limited per month), and actual time spent on fixed-price projects, versus projected time/billed cost. Everhour's reporting functions have proven very useful in both internally reviewing those numbers, and sharing time spent/tasks completed with clients.
  • Clean, well-presented, detailed customizable reports that can be downloaded and shared with clients, creating high levels of client confidence in our working policies & time tracking
  • Easy & seamless integration with Asana, our preferred project/task management tool
  • Readily editable entries in case you forget to run the clock (or stop it running)
  • Ability to estimate time for tasks and compare time spent to estimate
  • Clearer display of time tracking on reports--the numbers shown in the two right-hand columns aren't clear in what they mean
  • Ability to auto-send PDF reports to clients at specified intervals
Very well-suited to managing time for a team with a variety of clients and projects to consider. Ideally you want at least one person responsible for tracking budgets, estimates, and reports so that you can get the most out of the tool (on our team, that's me, though I wish I had a bit more time to spend on it). If your company does large scale estimates for fixed-price projects and you want to track actual time spent against estimates (and thus, profitability/accuracy of your proposals), it's invaluable. Same goes for if you have retainers--simplicity of tracking hours against specific retainer tasks in Asana is perfect.
Read Lars Dabney's full review
Thomas Schulze profile photo
December 08, 2018

Review: "Use Everhour to measure your most precious asset - Your time."

We use Everhour as our central tool for measuring time spent
on projects and tasks. Furthermore we use its capabilities for exports
of overviews and analysis. Even our regular working time is collected
with Everhour.
  • The API is structured well and powerful enough for our tasks at hand, that cannot or should not be done by hand.
  • The integration with Asana (our sole project planning and execution tool) to measure time spent is perfect.
  • The web-front end is designed well and easy and fast to navigate.
  • The automated synchronization of Asana projects with Everhour projects is blazing fast and error free!
  • From time to time the API-Key for Asana Integration is lost. We use OS X with Safari as browser. I do not know if this problem is specific to our environment.
  • collecting time of employees
  • categorizing work-time and mapping it to specific tasks & projects
  • integration into a cloud-based environment
Read Thomas Schulze's full review
Dimitris Rakopoulos profile photo
December 07, 2018

Everhour Review: "Top time tracking tool for project management - especially Asana"

We use Everhour as a time tracking tool that is integrated to Asana - our project management tool. It is used by the entire company. It helps us track the time for all tasks that are assigned to the team members. It is a significantly helpful tool to keep track of project estimates and invoice client for tasks.

Since it works as an integration for Asana it makes our life so much easier because the time tracking is done directly from the task within Asana.

Managers can have a bird's eye view of the time schedule of all members of the team.
  • Time tracking for tasks within projects.
  • Time scheduling for team members.
  • Invoicing based on tasks.
  • Track expenses related to tasks/projects.
  • Better support for limiting actual time vs estimates - probably alerts.
  • Better tracking of Asana sub-tasks.
  • Better integration between time and Asana availability for tasks.
Everhour is an amazing time tracking tool and can be used for any task-based project. If combined with Asana or other project management tools, it works almost fluently and without any issues.

If restriction of tasks is essential, then Everhour will not work as expected. The users will see if more time is used - provided an estimate is defined - but it will notify or limit the user.
Read Dimitris Rakopoulos's full review
Claire Lockey profile photo
December 02, 2018

Everhour Review: "Brilliant software, easy to use and cost effective."

I use Everhour to track my time for clients. I am a virtual PA and I use Everhour to track time spent on each task and then generate a report at the end of each month to send with my invoice.

It helps to to manage my time and ensure I am working effectively. I can see how much time I am spending against each task and it is really easy to see how I am doing against my client's time allowance and budget.
  • I love that I can integrate this with Asana and have a timer against each task.
  • I can generate reports for clients with ease.
  • I can track what time I have left against each client's allocation.
  • Maybe an integration with my invoicing system - Wave
It has worked really well when integrated with Asana, I love that I can track each task quickly and easily.
Read Claire Lockey's full review
Michelle Ng profile photo
March 27, 2019

Everhour Review: "Useful time-tracking and invoice creation tool for self-employed"

I'm a design consultant and I use it to track the time I spent on my client's projects as well as my own projects.
  • Time tracking. The ability to put billable vs. non-billable hours, and the different views of seeing how the time is being spent are nice.
  • Invoicing. When creating an invoice, it calculates the total amount due by summing up the un-invoiced hours (basically all the hours added after the previous invoice date).
  • Would love to see integration with a payment system so when clients can pay the invoice directly the payment can be recorded automatically.
It's very useful for time-tracking. I imagine it'd be even better for someone managing a team of people.
Read Michelle Ng's full review
Joan Kolvani profile photo
February 23, 2019

Everhour Review: "Top time tracking software"

Everhour is used in an organizational capacity in our company. It allows for different levels of management to obtain customized time reports.
  • Friendly user interface
  • Customization of time reports
  • Tasks are not explicitly shown when logging hours in all the pages, you may need to remember task names in some cases
  • Not enough user access levels
  • The theme color palette is very simple
Well suited for small to medium companies, or companies with a flat hierarchy. Not ideal for larger companies with complex needs for different user levels of access/visibility.
Read Joan Kolvani's full review
Adam Burdeshaw profile photo
February 05, 2019

"Everhour and Asana integrate seamlessly"

We use Everhour to track time to individual Asana projects, for the bulk of our organization. It helps us more accurately keep track of internal projects.
  • Integrates with Asana seamlessly.
  • Useful reporting features and customizable.
  • The ability to set different rates for different clients, projects, etc.
  • N/A
If you use Asana for project management, as we do, Everhour is the perfect compliment for tracking time to tasks and projects.
Read Adam Burdeshaw's full review
Guy-Louis de le Vingne profile photo
December 08, 2018

Everhour Review: "Simple is beautiful: it does what it says"

It is used throughout the organisation.
It helps us to do two things: provide estimates and time actually spent on tasks.
Unique selling point for us was the Asana integration, so that our employees do not need to learn a new tool. They just need to install an extension on Chrome/safari to see the time tracking inside Asana.
  • Very easy to implement across the organisation
  • Fully Integrated with our task management tool: Asana
  • nothing to learn for our employees: simple is beautiful in this case
  • One thing it lacks is the opportunity to easily see what people will be busy with in the following weeks
Everhour is best for project-based work:
  • Actuals can be confronted to estimates
  • Actuals or budget can be invoiced to a final client
  • possibility to include the expenses related to a project
  • Pivot-table-like reporting
Read Guy-Louis de le Vingne's full review
Kellie Sabas profile photo
December 06, 2018

Review: "Everhour helps our remote team track time efficiently!"

As an outsource marketing agency, we rely on Everhour to get our contractors' time reports to ensure we are within budget and scope.
  • Everhour lets you set a budget and time limit which is helpful so the team is cognizant of their time.
  • Everhour lets you see reports at daily, weekly and monthly [intervals] which helps with admin/invoicing.
  • Everhour tracks hours efficiently so there’s transparency and accuracy within the team.
  • Can’t think of any
As a team of remote people, we rely on Everhour to track time for reporting and invoicing purposes.
Read Kellie Sabas's full review
Josh Troyer profile photo
November 28, 2018

User Review: "Everhour has saved us money"

We had a hard time tracking time by project and we were losing money because our hours weren't being billed properly. Everhour was a easy add-on to our current project management system, Asana. Since we have started using Everhour we have saved money by being able to accurately track our time and expenses.
  • Easy add-on to Google Chrome and Safari
  • Can't add expenses to reports
  • No app for the Android phone
We use Everhour for time tracking and billing.
Read Josh Troyer's full review
April 03, 2019

Review: "Everhour, measure little pieces of time that could save you save thousands."

Everhour is a really extraordinary tool to manage your time. It is so flexible and you can organize it in so many ways. We use it to manage the expended and the estimated time on every project so we can get statistics of how we are doing our work, and help us to make better estimations, review the workflow of our team, and make corporate decisions.

We have an integration plugin of Everhour used with Trello. We use this as our project management tool. We have our backlog in which we have the Sprint estimations with the user stories, and from that we create tasks. The tasks enter in the workflow statuses (To do, Doing, Waiting and Done), and on them, we add the Everhour estimations and the expended time. In that way we can observe all of our progress from Everhour, which makes our life a little easier and our work more efficient.
  • Integration with project management tools, like Trello, that makes the project management easier to do because you have metrics and statistics grouped on just one site.
  • Metrics of expended time per user and per project makes decisions easier You can have all the data to support changes or decisions in the company, like rentability of certain type of products offered.
  • The Everhour team is always evolving, so they always ask how you feel about everything and if anything is not working as expected. You are always surprised with new improvements that you didn't think could be useful but that end up adding value to your business.
  • At the moment, I have always expected a mobile app, or at least a PWA so you can manage your time in case you forgot to do it, and not to have to enter it on the web site.
  • Could have a system of alerts in case a task is currently started but has a significant amount of time required, like more than 3 hours. In my case that just happens if I forgot to stop the timer.
  • The reports are great but have some things to improve, like if you have several projects on Scrum and you want a report for all the tasks done on a month.
Everhour is useful in every environment where you need the measure of time for certain tasks. In most cases, this could be project management but it could also include trips or travels, conferences, congresses, or several other things that you need to take control of the time used. Its less appropriate if you are going to measure things in weeks or days, it's better to measure smaller pieces of time like minutes of hours, so you could have a more useful metrics to work with.
March 02, 2019

Review: "Everhour -- Changed our game and made us much more efficient"

We use Trello as our number one source of tracking projects (timelines and hours) within our company. The integration piece with Trello and Everhour has been a blessing for us to keep an eye on time per project and profitability.
  • Hourly Reporting -- real-time visibility per user, per day, per hour... down to the minute tracking.
  • Customizable Reports -- a great customizing platform to allow us to view exactly what we need for billing.
  • User-Friendly -- a monkey could use this system without training.
  • Would love to see more ways of customizing reporting. While it's great as it is... there is even more information we need and it can be tough to nail it down.
I'd recommend this program to anyone that would listen. It's cost effective and has given us insight into each of our projects and staff. Their training was great as well. I had a demo of it after I had already been using it and explained our specific needs and the gentleman was able to give me exactly what I needed to have it working inline with our company goals/needs. Great program.
April 04, 2019

Everhour Review: "Made understanding my time commitments so easy!"

Everhour is used to track time attached to tasks in Asana. Each Asana project is related to graphic design work and Everhour tracks the time spent on each stage of the project.
  • Connects to Asana easily.
  • Easy start and stop within Asana to control time tracking.
  • Easy report generation for time tracked.
  • Understanding each category in Everhour time reports is tricky at first.
Well suited to digital freelance work. Works well when your Asana projects are organized clearly. Works well when you have a naming convention for your Asana tasks.
January 08, 2019

User Review: "Pros/Cons to Everhour"

Everhour is limited to my small team of 10.
  • The time tracking extension on the browser makes it easy to add time, search for tasks, and manage your hours.
  • Everhour's data exports needs a lot of help. I spend a lot of time cleaning up the data and sometimes the data doesn't reflect in the export the same way it does in the report because of tracking issues in the back-end. Best ways to improve the data exports: 1) no merged cells, 2) no line breaks.
  • While the staff is super helpful, it is quite frustrating when they are not available 24/7. Having off hours to communicate with someone makes it difficult to get my answers quickly. I haven't seen any, but perhaps having a blog/forum that sources commonly asked questions can remedy the customer service hours issue.
Everhour is wonderful to use to help track user's hours. My team used it to help us understand where we are spending our time and we analyzed the data to determine whether we are spending our time wisely.
December 22, 2018

Review: "Everhour is great for our small company"

Everhour is how we track time for product management. That way we know if we are on budget or not. If we are going over budget, then we can see in what categories we are going over budget. Beyond product management, we also use it to supply work hours for employees who are paid by the hour.

It is also helping us build a history so we can better forecast the projected time and cost of future projects.
  • Makes it easy to switch between projects I have worked on recently.
  • Integrates with Chrome as a plugin so I don't have to go to a dedicated website just to begin my day.
  • Helps me keep focus when switching projects.
  • The Mobile app is difficult to use sometimes.
Everhour is great for a company that has good project management because it allows the employees to only see what they need so that they don't get overwhelmed by all the different projects and tasks going on.
María Lucía Santagata profile photo
October 10, 2018

Review: "Everhour tracks the actual time, not just the estimated."

Everhour is being used by my department now, but it's planned to be used across the whole company. We were having problems to track the times of every project and Everhour ended up being the best solution to the issue. We're tracking our tasks involved in every project, in every level (software development, meetings, project management, etc.)
  • It tracks the REAL time every employee invests in the project. It's not just a matter of estimated time, but actually a chronometer. This function is the strength of Everhour
  • The integration with Asana works very well. This allows us to have well organised projects, with shareable gants with our clients and also to track the hours used in our projects from Asana itself
  • The interface is friendly and clear. It allows us to easily correct times if we forgot to turn off the timer.
  • An integration with the desktop version of Asana would be useful, as many of our employees use that version.
  • A reminder when a task has been running for a while would be useful too, as the user could have forgotten to turn off the timer
  • Multiple tasks running simultaneously would be useful, as many times we solve some problems while we are reunited or complete some tasks while other processes are running.
Everhour is well suited for big teams, where every project depends on different areas and employees. It's good to justify the times used in the projects and also to estimate the dedication needed in a new project, based on previous experiences already tracked with this tool. Maybe it's less appropriate for companies that do not work on multiple projects or with big clients
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
Massimo De Marchi profile photo
September 18, 2018

Everhour Review: "The best tool for time tracking and project management"

We currently use Everhour to track the time we spend on every task. This helps us gain insights on our work. We also use it to track time in support packages that we offer to our clients.
It's also useful to establish the various task margin and to track expenses. We plan to use it also to automate the creation of invoices.
  • Integration with GitHub let's you log time directly from GitHub dashboard.
  • Browser extension is super useful since it's a quick way to start logging time on some task.
  • Mobile app is also particularly useful as it let's you log time when you are not sitting at your desktop.
  • The mobile app has room for improvement from a UX point of view mainly.
  • The web app could be faster to load.
By experience it is a great tool for agencies for sure, as it lets you break down your task and log time on each task. It has many options on how to log hours, and it has board for tracking tasks status. It has also features for accounting, such as automatic invoice creation and client management. I don't have enough experience in other scenarios to tell whether it can fit or not, but it has a rich set of features that I think can apply to many businesses.
Read Massimo De Marchi's full review

Everhour Scorecard Summary

About Everhour

Everhour is simple and accurate time tracking software for teams.

The vendor says the product allows you to:
  • See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked and who can handle more.
  • Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning.
  • Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices.

Everhour integrates with your project management app so you can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and more.