Long story short - we love Everhour!https://www.trustradius.com/time-trackingEverhourUnspecified8.6421012019-03-21T14:50:13.513Z
March 21, 2019
Long story short - we love Everhour!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Everhour
Everhour is used for our agency as a time tracking and traffic control system. With its help, we set up our workflow in Asana with more efficiency and understanding the project profitability no matter the billing type (fixed price or time and material). It also visualizes time tracking not only for the financial department but also via all team members because simple necessary track records are being provided in our Asana project which is very useful to understand our current financial position in realtime.
- It has a genius dashboard with all real-time traffic information of all team members. It is a very useful tool as well to track efficiency for both in-house and remote team members
- It has well-done integration with Asana (and other task-managers) which allows you to track time on tasks without switching between apps or tools which it truly awesome
- It has a scheduling tool which allows you to plan long term traffic of all your team members by using Asana projects and tasks so there is no need to copy and paste the same story points between different systems
- It has flexible reporting system which allows you to build very custom project time tracking report based on your needs (any field or table type can be customized and you wish)
- Schedule filtering for Teams/Groups of people
- Expenses tracking system - if it will allow to track all fixed INs and OUTs inside the project (and track invoices based not only on time tracking but generated manually) it can replace our financial tool or make it more automated
- Saving time
- Automating outstaffing projects (optimizing time on invoicing process and project management)