What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.6 out of 101
Based on 101 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Highly recommended for small and medium businesses looking for a service desk solution. Easy to set up and fairly powerful. The user interface is easy to use making it simple for new users to become productive. Scenario Automator is good at taking a defined set of action for certain types of tickets. Great for support staff that handles a large number of clients.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
Ticket creation and submission
External knowledge base
Internal knowledge base
Help Desk CRM integration
- We use Freshdesk to track issues that are reported to us. We want to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- We also use Freshdesk to store our knowledge base articles so that there is one place to go to for finding solutions to individuals issues. These articles can also be published to the self service portal.
- We like how Freshdesk allows us to distribute the workload among our agents. The reporting allows us to see who is carrying their load and who is not. The numbers just don't lie.
- Automatic closing of tickets when a customer doesn't respond to a request for more information.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
With our current requirements I see no reason to change from FreshDesk. It really provides all the support tools we need at this time.
Based on 1 answer
The only downside is flexibility in multi email traffic within a single ticket. Other than that everything else is easy to use to get the job done and keep the customer happy.
Based on 2 answers
We have never had an incident where Freskdesk was out of service. Any issues we have had was resolved in a timely fashion without the need for multiple contacts. I do not have to worry about the service having problems, because of the quality of support they provide their customers.
We were previously using Salesforce, so from a head-to-head stance, I can tell you Freshdesk is much more pleasurable to use. When looking to replace Salesforce we were searching on other help desk products out there and Freshdesk was on the top of most of the lists we found, so we gave it a shot. Have not looked back since.
Return on Investment
- Our customer satisfaction has sky rocketed. Our users love the user interface and ease of use of Freshdesk and it has helped them communicate better with us in IT.
- Our ticket count has been reduced drastically. Before Freshdesk, we had a very long backlog because data was being lost. Emails were not able to be sent from the previous help desk software. Freshdesk resolved this problem for us and has greatly increased our productivity.
- With the use of gamification, it has driven our technical staff to be engaged and produce the right results. With the ability for them to lose points for unhappy customers, it drives customer service. With the ability to get additional points for a first call resolution, they strive to resolve the call if possible during the first interaction.
Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 201-500 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Freshdesk Editions & Modules
2. per Agent