Reviews (1-4 of 4)
February 02, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Oracle Siebel is used similarly to Salesforce as it is a CRM that is your customer database. We were and are able to communicate with our customers by sending and responding to emails, handling service issues, and accessing basic account information. Basically, it's a one-stop shop for our customer needs. It's a very dependable program.
- Seamless customer communication
- Easy access to account history and pertinent information
- Training materials provided and is easily implemented
- Sales analytics and data
- Overall sales
- I would have to say that there have been times when a customer's information has vanished, it can be chalked up to a technical error but, when in business, it can be detrimental for future or potential customers, or business partners.
- My biggest issue as with some other CRMS is what I call the "slug crawl." It is certainly an issue anytime a program isn't running properly. A sluggish program is no exception. The last thing you want to deal with is a program that refuses to load and or runs slowly, then everything becomes the dreaded waiting game, where more often than not, no-one wins, especially not the business.
Read Kenyata Garner's full review
It's suited for most companies I would say Retail, entertainment, and call centers small or large will find that this program is A1.
November 01, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Oracle Siebel EMS was used by our marketing department, but analytics team is also partner in this initiative. It was used mainly for B2B vendor management and supplier management.
- Siebel EMS offered useful customer insight and more effective dialogue with recipients by delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Siebel EMS was very effective for loyalty lifecycle and retention by seamlessly integrating with marketing and CRM platforms.
- Siebel EMS was instrumental in aligning marketing, sales and analytics divisions.
- Siebel EMS tools have a long learning curve and are not very easy to use.
- Siebel products do not integrate very well with thirds party products/services.
Read Gaurav Gautam's full review
Use it when you need one platform that can provide integration among all cloud products - Email Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Web Marketing, Events Management, Loyalty Management, Campaign/Dialogue Management and Marketing Resource Management.
Don't use it when users are not very technical.
Don't use it when users are not very technical.
April 28, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Oracle Siebel offers the Accounts module which provides maintenance for all information related to accounts applicable to different firms which are linked to an organization. Outstanding features are provided for creating or terminating any account. It is being used in my organization for creating complete end to end CRM applications. The focus is more on reporting modules for enhancing business opportunities. It handles the creation and configuration of complex data segments efficiently and effectively.
- It provides nice shortcut keys for easy and fast access.
- Reporting features are pretty convenient to use in order to create and manage track reports for any customer of the company/organization.
- Reporting could be used for marketing strategies and analysis of the business needs.
- It helps in analyzing the market trends by providing the reports and always keeps us on the top of business needs of clients.
- Oracle Siebel Marketing Suite's processing time is not as fast as I would expect it to be. This is the major improvement I would like to see in it.
- It requires a very high level of training being given to the employees for configuring and implementing it in the business needs.
- Expert employees are needed in order to understand the functionality of Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite, which is not easy to find.
Read Lokesh Yadav's full review
Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite is best suited for the modules such as organizations, accounts, contacts, service requests, activities/tasks, call reports, reporting, list management, etc. It is being designed for such organizations which deal with a huge database of customers and millions of transactions. It is not suited for organizations which don't have enough funding and are new into the business.
November 10, 2014
Score 3 out of 10
Siebel is used for marketing research, analytics, direct mail and email. It is used by a handful of power users and there is a wider group who use it occasionally. The Marketing Suite is primarily used for segmenting large data lists and deploying mailings via an external mailing house or by email. It also provides the main source of marketing/customer analytics for the organization.
- Very good at creating complex data segments.
- Provides detailed customer analytics.
- Very configurable.
- Version 7.7 (outdated) is very unreliable and regularly crashes. Oracle have said these bugs have been corrected in current version.
- Implementation cost of upgrade is high so it's easy to get stuck on sub-par older versions.
- Email marketing function is a long way behind modern web based tools. Processes are cumbersome.
- Not a very intuitive system and so there is a high training burden.
- Would benefit from an easy way to offer view only access for dashboards.
Read this authenticated review
If you need a hosted rather than cloud based CRM, Siebel is a consideration. It's best suited to organizations with a large customer database. Given the complexity involved you need at least two full time marketing analysts.The email marketing functionality isn't core to the offering and most organizations would be much better served by cloud based email systems. Siebel offers a very comprehensive feature set and is powerful in the hands of a super user. However, given the costs involved in upgrading a hosted solution I would put serious effort into convincing your decision makers to go for a cloud based CRM instead.
Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite Scorecard Summary
About Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite
Oracle offered the Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite as an end-to-end enterprise marketing management (EMM) solution joining cross-channel campaign management with marketing automation, market resource and asset management, and marketing analytics, for larger enterprises. The product is now End of Life, and no longer offered for sale.
Categories: Cross-Channel Campaign Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Resource Management, Enterprise Marketing Management
Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite Integrations
Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite Competitors
Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite Technical Details