Likelihood to Recommend
If you're in a space with more than 1 or 2 competitors, you need Klue to help you keep track of them. Otherwise, you'll be spending too much energy doing that and you'll be likely to miss important information. It makes light work out of keeping battle cards up to date, relevant, and accessible for your sales team.
The tool is great for organizations that are in a competitive space and they want to be mindful of their competitors' content creation and social media voice. If someone is strictly an SEO or SEM professional there are other alternatives that will serve those professionals better and provide more insightful keyword data.
- Gathering publicly available intelligence - news, blogs, reports, etc.
- Organizing intel into customized, meaningful buckets by the competitor.
- Creating useful battle cards for sales.
- Capturing news and info as you come across it online.
- Social/Blog Monitoring: We can see how many social/blog posts our competitors are making, how many engagements (likes, shares, etc) they receive, and what their engagement rate is.
- Competitor Page Monitoring: We are able to see before and after pictures of web pages after our competitors them. This feature enables us to quickly and easily see competitor's changes in copy, creative and pricing.
- Benchmarking: Kompyte benchmarks us against our competitors for effectiveness in SEO and paid ads.
- Doesn't currently capture reviews (like this one).
- Battle card templates are limited.
- Push alerts when changes occur on tracked pages.
- Kompyte has a tool that is supposed to track ads after specific keywords are bid on by competitors; however, competing platforms offer greater visibility and analytics for this function.
- The Notebook function in the tool is meant to be a repository for notes and mentions across the organization; however, it doesn't seem to be automatically updated and it requires a lot of manual processes to function.
- The SEO analysis is reliant on keywords that we provide - the tool would be much more valuable if it pulled in raw organic data outside of what we are specifically targeting or tracking.
Klue seems much easier to use, and also had a better engagement experience during our trial period. They're insanely customer focused.
Komypte is the leader content and social monitoring; however, when it comes to SEO and keyword monitoring, alternative platforms like SEMRush provide much more low-level data and a better robust analytics experience
Return on Investment
- Helped navigate competitive sales opportunities and deflect objections while laying landmines of our own.
- Given our deal size, the payback/ROI is virtually instant.
- The entire company is more in tune with the competitive landscape.
- Kompyte has helped save time by automatically streamlining the process of monitoring updates our competitors make across their pages.
- The tool offers broad insights that are valuable to multiple teams across the organization.
- Pricing is based on licenses and the volume/breadth of scans you want the tool to make - you pay for what you need.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?