Likelihood to Recommend
When a colleague shows a "Get it Done" attitude where he/she identifies problems and/or risks and then proactively taking action to resolve or escalate them without waiting for someone else to notice them I give them a kudos. When a teammate shows best practice through experience and research, one’s ability to willingly share with others, the trends and knowledge that reflect the leading practices in a particular subject I give them a kudos. When a colleague demonstrates efficiency in improving speed, achieving savings, or simplifying processes or systems for the business I give them a kudos. When one conducts themselves to ensure that the company maintains a reputation for corporate integrity, sound professional principles, and values that promote the company's mission I give them a kudos.
If you have a fast-growing team that is on the same training journey, it allows you to see who is and who is not engaged. I carefully measure who participates in consistent recognition and discussions, and my findings so far are that there is a correlation between recognition and engagement. Most of my least engaged employees when it comes to Preciate recognition assignments or suggestions tend to also be the lowest-performing reps when it comes to metrics or results. I am currently measuring the top users to see what affects recognition has on morale and enthusiasm.
- Encourages employees to go above and beyond!
- Encourages our staff to make an effort to support our employees by handing out KUDOS for good deeds or for bright ideas that help innovate the company.
- Helps our leaders make informed decisions on good staff by viewing the distribution of KUDOS to our employees and helps maintain a level of professionalism between the employees.
- I think Kudos could use some UI enhancements as it can be a bit much info at one time
- I believe Kudos could probably do a better job guiding administrators in setting up their organization kudos page/system to maximize its appearance and layout
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Preciate is always ready to help with questions or problems. They are good at follow up and also being proactive when new versions or upgrades are released. They also do a great job putting useful information on social media like LinkedIn and Twitter, that information is useful when we have an issue. Additionally, they have been really good at taking our suggestions and incorporating them into future builds and versions.
It is the best reward and recognition program I have come across so far as a team member and leader who is focused on successful completion of projects and being goal oriented. It gives one a chance to publicly reward a team/member. Such motivation spurs healthy competition and growth among members.
Team Lead in Social MediaTelecommunications Company, 10,001+ employees
The only tools that are close are Slack and chatter, which to me are not as useful or user-friendly, nor do they allow you to take the recognition and connections with you. I am confident that Preciate's platform helps you to build real and long-lasting relationships.
Return on Investment
- Invests in the employee, who in turn invests with the company.
- Distributes rewards fairly and helps track progression within the company.
- Allows for others to see what others are doing when they are doing it well, thus it inspires greatness.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?